Sep 12, 2023
"Hottest Summer is a new adult game that follows the story of Sam, a senior high school student living in an Asian country with his beautiful mother Riona and sister Juno. Sam is an average student,20 years old..."
A HS senior and 20yo? Hell I graduated at 17. So average student in 2020's is retarded that failed/repeated 3 grades? That's depressing. Should have just made him a 15yo HS freshman, I imagine most readers would rather be that than walk in the shoes of a retarded MC or with a learning disability of some sort.

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2023
NTR sux, but at least the dev isn't another dumbass that tried to make it a harem too. I'll just wait for an incest tag when the MC is fucking Juno.

Last edited:

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Ah and dev, please don't listen to the haters just do your thing.
^ This.

It is not possible to please everyone, and any attempt to do so will result in something that pleases no one. Be clear on what your "vision" for the game is, and stick to that. Those who like that type of thing will like it, and those who do not like that type of thing can go play a different game.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HottestSummer-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: bad_mofo

gordovalor

May 9, 2022
"Hottest Summer is a new adult game that follows the story of Sam, a senior high school student living in an Asian country with his beautiful mother Riona and sister Juno. Sam is an average student,20 years old..."
A HS senior and 20yo? Hell I graduated at 17. So average student in 2020's is retarded that failed/repeated 3 grades? That's depressing. Should have just made him a 15yo HS freshman, I imagine most readers would rather be that than walk in the shoes of a retarded MC or with a learning disability of some sort.
If it's not sarcasm, developers bump up their age to get around Patreon's crappy policies when it comes to minors.

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes