4rotciv8

Aug 18, 2022
That's a bit harsh. The dev explained that he had to re-write the scene because it was drug-induced rape, which a lot of people didn't like. Now it's an alcohol-assisted bad decision by her, which is more acceptable to many.

I prefer this version, since I don't like rape, but I will agree with you that it still isn't fully believable. A hottie like mother probably is not so drunk or desperate that she'd agree to bang an ugly bastard like the uncle without some other contributing factor. To me it needs more development into how horny she is to explain why her body reacted positively to uncle's touches.

Personally, I might have gone with a story like she really wants to bang her boss (who was at the party), but she knows that's a career-ender / get her fired. So she drunk-rationalizes that a friends-with-benefits type bang with uncle might lower her frustration level and keep her from doing something she would regret at work.
better to become her sons lover!!!!

gordovalor

May 9, 2022
You can get early access by becoming patreon, or wait until it is available to everyone.
I think the developer is not going to upload any more updates on F95, or if they do, it will be once in a blue moon, and it seems they won't be updating with a version behind.

Reactions: leonidas_spt

MasterofNTR

May 24, 2017
I think the developer is not going to upload any more updates on F95, or if they do, it will be once in a blue moon, and it seems they won't be updating with a version behind.
Lets wait a week after the update is released (that's what I saw on thier Patreon). If not, it seems like they forgot about us, and then maybe we need a hero, lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes