Jun 12, 2021
game looks like stupid meat -wife ashley .
Fortunately for you comrade, this site is not yet controlled by the Party and your compulsory voluntary participation in the promotion and development of the game is not yet active.
However, the party notes your bad disposition and your personal file will be modified accordingly.
The Party hopes and wishes that you will be able to repress your negative impulses and find an enthusiasm closer to the positive and hopeful line of the Party and that you too will soon support this game because it is beneficial to the good political development of the people as envisaged by the Party.

Greetings comrade and eternal glory to the Party.

NTR Party: New Totalitarian Revolution Party
(One Party State for a better tomorrow)

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Hotwife Ashley [Ch 5 0.6] Compressed (Half_Tested)

Win/Linux /Mac(3.1 GB/ 204 MB) :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Read the info about this update:
- Glory hole scene was added to the dating sequence with Beth.
- Added an additional scene to the massage scene with Mike.
2 scenes added. You need to get back to story to see them. Ending is still the same.....
Yeah but this is really stupid. I cant use my saves and i need to restart just for 2 scenes...

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Hope the Game Dev can consider to show the MC's face, faceless MC a little bit turn me OFF~
If MC not Faceless, during MC lips his wife's pussy, there is MC's face on his wife's pussy, more Fantasy!!! So hope the Game Dev can consider show the MC's face.

Reactions: bill meoff

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
Do the choices matter or can you skip forced scenes?
Basically this is straightforward visual novel. If you skip some scene you will jump to next scene. There is no point system SUB/DOM, LOVE/HATE, SHARE/CHEAT or similiar. In my opinion visual novel serves the story well...

Reactions: Ali753

chpcool38

Oct 12, 2019
The game was good, I thought it was worth buying patreon version, but not sure if I should post a link here, I think it is best for me to state that it is worth the $5 that you need to pay to get it.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
For all those who haven't realised it yet. There is no story progression in the latest update. It just adds additional scenes to earlier parts of the storyline.

Dec 21, 2019
Hopefully we can divorce ashley and marry the blonde, she's hot. She would be an actual HOT hot wife, lol.
lol agreed. Ashley us just... bleh. It adds realism though, I've noticed that it's always the ugly chicks that try to go all dominatrix.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes