TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
After all the paywall bs, it seems the people who paid for those scenes got screwed over cause there wasn't much to them imo.

GERTRUD12

Jun 12, 2017
Still cant launch the game, getting the same white screen I was last update, anyone have any idea of how to fix this? seems like the dev said it was a hardware error, but I doubt that my specs are the problem. Anyone that can help?

robin20

Sep 22, 2020
Still cant launch the game, getting the same white screen I was last update, anyone have any idea of how to fix this? seems like the dev said it was a hardware error, but I doubt that my specs are the problem. Anyone that can help?
same to me. i cant launch game

Reactions: GERTRUD12

GERTRUD12

Jun 12, 2017
That didn't work, I tried to do that but nothing happens. I got it to work using the SDK thing which was also suggested and had to launch it from there which then made it work. (but only though the SDK)

Nothing you suggested on the thread worked for me unfortunately. in fact it didn't even show anything at all just started the game again with the white screen. Not sure if I didn't do it right but absolutely nothing happened.

It seems like the game might need to be bug checked, since this is happening to so many people.
I wonder why it does this to some people and not others.

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
Honestly, It's impressive how this game improve since the release. The dev really read our comments.

I Love the sinergy of this couple. If I'm the MC I would be more bossy, but in the truth I don't mind If Ashley sounds more independent than I want. Its the single ntr game that I don't fell violated or cheated. Both of them enjoy It everytime. If you take conservative choices, Ashley Will corrupts very slowly, but the main plot is there yet: make sex with other guy in front of MC. Is that what I like. Absolutely everything is consented. After all, this is the true essence of cuckolding. They Will be going in the wrong way in the future? Maybe yes, maybe not. But at this point this is a very Realistic plot. Dispite of this rate, It's my favourite. Everything is funny and very simple at the same time.

Reactions: ant007

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
Sometimes I think Beth is too much agressive, but when I remember the scene... I only think: ok, you, only you can humiliate me. She's SO hot! But yet, I'd like if Beth had a more neutral profile. I Love her sexual behaviour, I like her friendship with Ashley and what they do together: the lingerie, the tattoo... There was really nice scenes and acts what improve the sexual feelings in Ashley and the mc. So, It's Nice when Beth support they. But, at now, I fell like she can make Ashley turns in a whore who Will disrespect the MC in Future updates. And this is a very bad way to me.

So... Will be perfect If she sounds less like a sociopath and if she support their lifestyle. I'd like see her a little bit sympathic with the MC. Her hiperssexualility should be explored by them too... She IS a sexual reflief in the game and could be a real and good friend to Ashley and the mc

I Hope see her, the MC, Ashley and the sicilian Bull in the same room in the house for one saturday... I'd like see a small party.

Last edited:

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Would a "cracked" version of 4 1.1 be available? This is a pirate site, after all.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
What do you mean? The 4.1.1 IS the Patreon version which means every content is unlocked and playable. What should a crack change?
My bad. In my defense, previously someone had uploaded a crippled version and it pissed me off.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes