ANDROID >> TRIAL VERSION

- - -

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Sady, it doesnt work for me; dropped the file inside the game folder, and it didn't work.
I seem to be doomed not to play this one :cry:
Btw, after trying to launch the game from the SDK, an error.txt file appeared with this on it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmm am not so familiar with Ren'Py. Best would be to also open a new post in the Subforum I linked above. Maybe they have some idea.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HotwifeAshley-CH5-0.8
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
MiGhod.

The graphics on this one must be ludicrously huge.

I mean, the posted version is 3.7 gig ... and the compressed version is somewhere around 200 meg?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Hotwife Ashley [Ch.5 v0.8 Patreon] [respirit]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

android-icon copiar.png >> TRIAL VERSION

- - -

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hotwife Ashley [Ch.5 v0.8 Patreon] [respirit] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Updated to the Patreon version of 0.8. Just overwrite it again. (Patch got smaller dunno why)
NOTE you need to also download the attached file and merge the game folders!

Universal: Ch.5 v0.6 Patreon -> Ch.5 v0.8 Patreon [319 MB]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Sorry, can you explain about your patch? Some of us don't know the reason for wanting to put this in the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Sorry, can you explain about your patch? Some of us don't know the reason for wanting to put this in the game.
If you have version 0.6 on your pc. You can just download the patch, copy everything over and it will become v0.8. Its basically just the new + changed files, to add/replace your old files.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HotwifeAshley-CH5-0.8Patreon
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
Love this game but It's become boring. My favourites moments here involves Beth too. I love that scene where Beth play with the MC (she take the clothes off); love that scene where Beth, Ashley, MC goes together to a nightclub (talks between Beth and MC are SO hot); love that moment where Waylon(?) Is at Beth's house and then Ashley arrives there.

I love this Idea of being cucked, but a human is a human, in the same way that Ashley demands attention from other guys, the MC should demands attention from hot girls too. The ideal scenario for midgame is literally the MC seducing other girls into the cuckolding lifestyle and enjoying (cuckolding) with these girls too.

Beth is very hot, but she never shows her body. I can't understand why. This story is slowly becoming very very boring. Nothing new. Also things are always happens behind MC back's...

Last edited:

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
And there thr choices dissappear. Cannot prevent Ashley from sucking off the old fart. Common Dev why changing the game style. Real dissapointment.

Reactions: bigphil963

Fusionzone

Jun 5, 2023
Yea disappointing is about as good a summary of the update as you can get. Honestly it was likely a rush job to try and meet the 3 month update quota people had been talking about, there hadn't been a peep from the author until a few days before the release. 0 meaningful choices, 0 meaningful scenes and forced exposure on top of forced wife sucking off old piece of trash while the husband gets punked by his boss and his brother. The scene where she pegs him and he ends up gaping like a rubber doll looks terrible and the scene itself added nothing to the story. It's too cringe and tropey. The rapid zoom in and out of the camera angle is kind of bad too, not that there was anything worth camera action. Dynamic between husband and wife feels super off too. At best you have other stuff you're going to add later to tie the scenes in and give alternate routes and choices but in isolation it's pretty weak. He was talking about potentially rebooting the first few chapters and rewriting/adding scenes to the beginning but this isn't the direction it needs to take to be memorable.

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
I am all for a chuck game but it should still be a thing both husband and wife share in common, otherwise just say it is a cheating shaming game. The wife and husband should have an open relationship and share everything. Most of the time the wife will give her husband a hand job if he is lucky WTF. Common this game be a very good game i mean look at "another mans wife". Common Dev the start of the game was not to bad but now it is going to the drain not sure if it pressure from the Patreons or what but yea will keep an eye on it for now. I will support a game that has a realistic story with a good plot and story line. The past few months we have been flooded with full blown chuck humiliation and Futa games. Will be nice if this one can be not that. Thanks

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes