• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Your system use the wrong renderer. Try either to switch renderer by launching the game holding Shift+g or download RenPy SDK 7.4.5 (latest available version) and recompile the game.

RenPy SDK 4.4.0 up to v.4.4.3 had some major issues with the 32bit-exectue file.
Thank fucking God. you just needed to be clearer what needs to be done as I only gotten to it month after as it took a bit of troubleshooting

ant007

Mar 27, 2020
Can you tell us what the difference is between the Public version and the Patreon version?

x666

Dec 10, 2017
Patreon Edition has some locked options that the Public version cannot access.
What is the locked options?

Also, this game is improving fast! Good job!

However, I urge you to save the players choices to variables, so that you can later reference them and have branching paths depending on choices made. It doesn't have to be a huge amount of different content, but for instance, if you decline to help the coworker in the beginning, that decision should matter later (at least in dialogue) if you have more interactions with her.

Reactions: ant007 and respirit

respirit

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
What is the locked options?

Also, this game is improving fast! Good job!

However, I urge you to save the players choices to variables, so that you can later reference them and have branching paths depending on choices made. It doesn't have to be a huge amount of different content, but for instance, if you decline to help the coworker in the beginning, that decision should matter later (at least in dialogue) if you have more interactions with her.
In this update, i've put 2 locked options in the game for the first time. One in the scene with Waylon, the other in the sauna scene. I plan to include more of these locked options in other updates. Thanks for your feedback, by the way, I'll take it into consideration.

Im not gonna ask about avoidable ntr thing this game is called hotwife but not protagonist tag?
In the content, you see the events through the eyes of both the MC and Ashley. That's why I didn't put such a tag as I couldn't decide whether to call it "Male Protagonist" or "Female Protagonist".

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Hotwife Ashley [Chapter 3 v0.8 Public]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Hotwife Ashley [Chapter 3 v0.8 Public]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

************************************************************************************
of Hotwife Ashley [Chapter 3 v0.5]

Updated: 2021-06-16 Version: Chapter 3 v0.5

di un fanHotwife Ashley [Chapter 3 v0.5]

Updated: 2021-06-16 Version: Chapter 3 v0.5

************************************************************************************

of Hotwife Ashley [Chapter 2 v1.1]

Version: Chapter 2 v1.1 - Updated: 2021-05-09

di un fan Hotwife Ashley [Chapter 2 v1.1]

Version: Chapter 2 v1.1 - Updated: 2021-05-09

of Hotwife Ashley [Chapter 2 v1.0]

di un fan Hotwife Ashley [Chapter 2 v1.0]

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-07-31
Version: Chapter 3 v0.8 Public

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
In this update, i've put 2 locked options in the game for the first time. One in the scene with Waylon, the other in the sauna scene. I plan to include more of these locked options in other updates. Thanks for your feedback, by the way, I'll take it into consideration.

In the content, you see the events through the eyes of both the MC and Ashley. That's why I didn't put such a tag as I couldn't decide whether to call it "Male Protagonist" or "Female Protagonist".

Hi i like your game :love:
but

it's not a good idea, your game is new and you don't have a lot of contributors and you already have a public / patreon system

when you have a lot of contributors I can understand this system but your game has 16 contributors :eek::eek:

and this system that hides scenes do you think it will motivate people to come and support you ?? I don't believe at all :unsure:

I think above all that it will annoy them :mad:

Naughty Games with Spellbook have implemented this system because they already had more than 500 contributors :love: and they end up putting everything public after a month if I say no bullshit

you have to see, but for me you are on the wrong track :(

because it doesn't make me want to support you (n)

when I saw the option scene availlable only patreon I did Alt + F4 and deleted just after :eek::eek::eek:

you have to convince people and not constrain them with conditions :cry:

afterwards, I say that for you, you do what you want;) (y)

good Luck :)(y)

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
you should go with the multiple protagonist then I belive or many people might dont see this game

respirit

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
Hi i like your game :love:
but

it's not a good idea, your game is new and you don't have a lot of contributors and you already have a public / patreon system

when you have a lot of contributors I can understand this system but your game has 16 contributors :eek::eek:

and this system that hides scenes do you think it will motivate people to come and support you ?? I don't believe at all :unsure:

I think above all that it will annoy them :mad:

Naughty Games with Spellbook have implemented this system because they already had more than 500 contributors :love: and they end up putting everything public after a month if I say no bullshit

you have to see, but for me you are on the wrong track :(

because it doesn't make me want to support you (n)

when I saw the option scene availlable only patreon I did Alt + F4 and deleted just after :eek::eek::eek:

you have to convince people and not constrain them with conditions :cry:

afterwards, I say that for you, you do what you want;) (y)

good Luck :)(y)
First of all, I would like to thank you for your feedback and concern. And about that, I don't see anything to worry about or anything ridiculous about creating Patreon-only content. I've been developing my content for about six months now, and I have people supporting me from the start. I was really upset and feeling bad that I couldn't give them a privilege from the beginning of this process, so I wanted to give them a small privilege. There's nothing to be upset about. Also, if you really enjoy the content, I don't think there's anything that requires you to delete it. I only put two locked options in this update and I think they are nothing compared to all the other content, I don't see it as a big deal as exaggerated. I don't know what it looks like from the outside, but I really put a lot of time into this and people who have been following it from the very beginning will realize that we are really making progress in our content with every update. Which is great. It's a small privilege to the people who supported/will support me while developing my content, it's no big deal. People who really enjoy or support it won't mind anyway. I hope you will understand this.

you should go with the multiple protagonist then I belive or many people might dont see this game
I'll take care of that, thank you.

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Really good game, continuous improvment (y)

In this update, I've put 2 locked options in the game :whistle:

Anyone got the number to a good locksmith :giggle: LOL
Keep up the great work
respirit

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
First of all, I would like to thank you for your feedback and concern. And about that, I don't see anything to worry about or anything ridiculous about creating Patreon-only content. I've been developing my content for about six months now, and I have people supporting me from the start. I was really upset and feeling bad that I couldn't give them a privilege from the beginning of this process, so I wanted to give them a small privilege. There's nothing to be upset about. Also, if you really enjoy the content, I don't think there's anything that requires you to delete it. I only put two locked options in this update and I think they are nothing compared to all the other content, I don't see it as a big deal as exaggerated. I don't know what it looks like from the outside, but I really put a lot of time into this and people who have been following it from the very beginning will realize that we are really making progress in our content with every update. Which is great. It's a small privilege to the people who supported/will support me while developing my content, it's no big deal. People who really enjoy or support it won't mind anyway. I hope you will understand this.

I'll take care of that, thank you.
I do not question your need to reward your contributors you did not understand me but you do it in the worst possible way in my opinion :unsure::unsure:

there are plenty of ways to thank your contributors! :p
custom render, (y)
early access content, (y)
name in the credit (y)
plot vote(y)
participatory ideas(y)
etc ..
but block content on the main frame of the game so that's a very bad idea, :unsure::unsure:

it will quickly annoy people because on an event where we are curious to know what is happening and well no you want to know and well you have to pay !!! :eek::eek::eek:
we call it pay to win
very bad idea, really very bad idea it will define you as a venal person and not as a person who comes to tell us a story :cry::cry::cry:

I'm telling you that because I have seen this scenario happen on a lot of young developers since I was on this site (2018) and that is each time ended by an abandonment of the game :eek::eek::eek:

you have already taken a negative review because of your system and it will be the first of a long series if you persist on this path :cry:

Here I have spent enough time to warn you, you have the cards in hand good luck to you and I wish you lots of courage (y)(y)(y)

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 40 Votes