JamesS12

Aug 1, 2021
Just got into it with this update and loved it so far.

I never agree that Ashley's model is as bad as it is mentioned in the some of the previous comments. I think she is a very beautiful and attractive woman, she is just a model that is too realistic compared to other games. Get your head out of your computer and step into the real world, guys.

Other than that, I couldn't understand why the players in F95 is acting so cruel and selfish. I personally played the Public version and had the opportunity to play the main scenario completely for free, which is great. Only a few options were locked, I don't think it's a big deal. Every creator needs support to keep their business going, I think you shouldn't be too against him finding supporters, on the contrary, you should thank him for giving you such amazing content for free.

Ignore the selfish and cruel criticism, respirit. Keep up the good work, I'll be looking forward to future updates!

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018

I never agree that Ashley's model is as bad as it is mentioned in the some of the previous comments. I think she is a very beautiful and attractive woman, she is just a model that is too realistic compared to other games. Get your head out of your computer and step into the real world, guys.

Other than that, I couldn't understand why the players in F95 is acting so cruel and selfish. I personally played the Public version and had the opportunity to play the main scenario completely for free, which is great. Only a few options were locked, I don't think it's a big deal. Every creator needs support to keep their business going, I think you shouldn't be too against him finding supporters, on the contrary, you should thank him for giving you such amazing content for free.

Ignore the selfish and cruel criticism, respirit. Keep up the good work, I'll be looking forward to future updates!

at the same time create an account today even do a 5 star review today, level of credibility we saw better

his game is a simple VN not a AAA + DLC game

except that if you want to see the complete frame you have to pay
So it's a constraint and people they don't like it, it doesn't matter if it's a little scene or not

the only thing he will harvest is to leak this paid version

if still its game with a good amount of renders I would say ok, but it's just 980 renders in 6 months
it averages 163 renders per month
there is nothing extraordinary in there, it is even quite weak if we compare to other dev, which they do not block anything at all in the scenes lol

and the side he does that for his contributors !! I can't believe it for a second!

there are many other ways to reward contributors there is clearly to force people to pay for the full version of the game,

there are so many who have done this in the past here on F95 and they are all done with the Tag "abandoned" without any exception

in short he will see by himself

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017

No one is against him finding supporters, he would find more if he changed her looks. That's how the real world works.
This is a game not the real world, people don't play games to be reminded of the real world.
If you think that she is beautiful and attractive, that's awesome.
Opinions are like assholes. We all have them and they all stink to someone.
Don't confuse honest criticism for selfish and cruel. Honesty can be cruel but it's not mutually exclusive.

Legate12

Oct 4, 2017
No one is against him finding supporters, he would find more if he changed her looks. That's how the real world works.
This is a game not the real world, people don't play games to be reminded of the real world.
If you think that she is beautiful and attractive, that's awesome.
Opinions are like assholes. We all have them and they all stink to someone.
Don't confuse honest criticism for selfish and cruel. Honesty can be cruel but it's not mutually exclusive.
at the same time create an account today even do a 5 star review today, level of credibility we saw better

his game is a simple VN not a AAA + DLC game

except that if you want to see the complete frame you have to pay
So it's a constraint and people they don't like it, it doesn't matter if it's a little scene or not

the only thing he will harvest is to leak this paid version

if still its game with a good amount of renders I would say ok, but it's just 980 renders in 6 months
it averages 163 renders per month
there is nothing extraordinary in there, it is even quite weak if we compare to other dev, which they do not block anything at all in the scenes lol

and the side he does that for his contributors !! I can't believe it for a second!

there are many other ways to reward contributors there is clearly to force people to pay for the full version of the game,

there are so many who have done this in the past here on F95 and they are all done with the Tag "abandoned" without any exception

in short he will see by himself
You are only doing nothing but making a mess in the page of the game, if you don't like it, don't talk anymore and find what you are looking for in other games. It is obviously demanded and liked by others, even if it is not from you. You're just disturbing other people here.

Gearz24

Apr 25, 2021
You are only doing nothing but making a mess in the page of the game, if you don't like it, don't talk anymore and find what you are looking for in other games. It is obviously demanded and liked by others, even if it is not from you. You're just disturbing other people here.
Seems to me anybody should be able to comment on game,whether it be positive or negative.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
What a fockin' fockin' fockin' gorgeous , horny broad is this.
I really like the way she expresses herself and how she looks at mc when she's naughty and up to something.
And what a raunchy whore she is.
Mmmmmm....ore

Reactions: vortek

Nameless420

Aug 30, 2018
people go into an ntr game/vn thread saying anything negative about it and they get dogpiled and chased out of the thread.
Ah yes, well from my understanding, a lot of people on this site like to bash ntr needlessly so it's probably the case that a lot of people that like it just get fed up and quickly irritable, but I agree there's a lot of people on here, and in the world that can't take criticism.

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes