4rn4ld0

Jul 6, 2019
Out of curiosity, I bought the Patreon version of the game. There is nothing in the scenes that are not shown. Don't buy it. It's a waste of your money.
Wait, what? People are paying for nothing? Wow, that is such a dick thing to do

ant007

Mar 27, 2020
Out of curiosity, I bought the Patreon version of the game. There is nothing in the scenes that are not shown. Don't buy it. It's a waste of your money.
Can you share links for patreon version?

As much as I thought the content lock was lame, I can’t blame him if he continued like that. From 16 patrons he increased to 107.

Legate12

Oct 4, 2017
The guy didn't say otherwise anyway, you just knew that the two options were locked. What did you expect? A new game coming out of those options?
well it's not as if people like to waste their money, he will quickly do this black listed by dint of taking people
I couldn't understand why you are so bothered that his hard work paid off? He didn't scam anyone, he didn't say otherwise. The recipient is satisfied, the giver is satisfied. 90% of the game's content is already free, I think you and those who think like you have problems. Instead of thanking the man, you come here and help no one.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
This is an ntr game that paywalls you every time you get near an NTR sex scene.

Can't really blame the dev for wanting payment for his work, but he shouldn't blame those who aren't ready to do so just yet if they stay away entirely.

It's also disingenuous to say "it's 2 scenes". It's the peak(only ntr sex) content of the game, the bits that make it worth to play.

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2021
Yeah i'm dissapointed too with the locked content paywall but i surpose we can't blame Respirit. It does spoil the game greatly this release having only 1 out of 3 scene's Viewable. The Old Dude scene i would of loved to of seen but the free Jay scene was hot, Ash'es eye's stareing at you while she was trying to stuff his BBC in her mouth. More please.

A proposal if i may would be upon every next release old Patreon locked content could become unlocked. That way those that are patreons get early access and get to see content first. Respirit still gets payed and us patiant free loaders will just have to wait and see what we're missing out on in the release after that one.. Which tbh just give's us more to enjoy in the long run. Everyone wins. But it's obviously down to Respirit.

The thing i'm more concerned about is the game building sequences with characters/ lovers to then forget about them later. Personally i liked Rasheed, Black, young, fit, very handsy and most definately not afraid to show how much he wanted Ash and i liked a older, mature, voluptuous married woman who enjoyed that kind of affection encourageing it. I thought and wanted Rasheed to be Ash'es first lover with how it built up every teaseing encounter over the first couple of releases and i was very much looking forward to Ash being slammed by him to break her in. The gym BJ was a good first act of theirs and I'd like to think she can now get more of him down after the cocks and dildo she's been blowing but we haven't seen him since. So i hope Respirit you aint planning on ridding of him.

eldarmike3

Feb 4, 2020
Yeah i'm dissapointed too with the locked content paywall but i surpose we can't blame Respirit. It does spoil the game greatly this release having only 1 out of 3 scene's Viewable. The Old Dude scene i would of loved to of seen but the free Jay scene was hot, Ash'es eye's stareing at you while she was trying to stuff his BBC in her mouth. More please.

A proposal if i may would be upon every next release old Patreon locked content could become unlocked. That way those that are patreons get early access and get to see content first. Respirit still gets payed and us patiant free loaders will just have to wait and see what we're missing out on in the release after that one.. Which tbh just give's us more to enjoy in the long run. Everyone wins. But it's obviously down to Respirit.

The thing i'm more concerned about is the game building sequences with characters/ lovers to then forget about them later. Personally i liked Rasheed, Black, young, fit, very handsy and most definately not afraid to show how much he wanted Ash and i liked a older, mature, voluptuous married woman who enjoyed that kind of affection encourageing it. I thought and wanted Rasheed to be Ash'es first lover with how it built up every teaseing encounter over the first couple of releases and i was very much looking forward to Ash being slammed by him to break her in. The gym BJ was a good first act of theirs and I'd like to think she can now get more of him down after the cocks and dildo she's been blowing but we haven't seen him since. So i hope Respirit you aint planning on ridding of him.
i agrea with this statment and myybe if there was a way for thos that would like to help out the devalaper but are not able to aford it there might be a way to but i am not sure if there is a way

Reactions: ant007

respirit

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021

Thanks for your gracious and valuable feedback, I will consider these ideas in future updates.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Chapter 3 v1.0 is released!

- 400+ new renders.
- 1400+ renders in total.
- Chapter 3 story progression has been completed.
- The prologue has been modified and improved.
Did you notify a Mod/Uploader that you updated the links on OP? If not, your game will not show up on "Latest Updates" page.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Hotwife Ashley [Ch.3 v1.0 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.02 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.00 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 111 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 76 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes