NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Little potential - the renders are just lazy and low quality. Awkward posing (for example floating people like Tyler on the beach above his towel), poking through clothes (for example the boss) etc. Rasheed looks like he's fallen into an ashtray with that black/grey skin color. Background is bad and you see the noise in the pics. That is a sign of renders that were stopped to early or just set with bad parameters. I go with option number one that they were stopped because it took the dev to long to wait for a quality render or he would have fixed it.
All of these are valid criticisms. I'm just starting to learn Daz 3D myself and it has made me a little more forgiving of amateur efforts. I would like my renders to look more like the ones in the Best Days of our Lives but to be honest at the present juncture they are looking a lot closer to the ones featured in this game. I have upgraded to a better rig this weekend so I am hoping that will make a difference, but only time will tell. I'm crossing my fingers that the AMD Ryzen, Radeon GPU, and 16 GB of RAM will improve the end product. Not top of the line but better than the 6-year-old hamster wheel I had before. But you are right that a little patience can make a big difference.

• Haha
Reactions: gilgamesh9
May 2, 2020
I understand that making a game requires money, but if there is a special version(Patreon or some others), please make another version of the game instead of locking the sex scene to the players, it will not make people experience very well.

This is a suggestion. wish the game better and better.

Xiomi

May 29, 2021
Is there any walkthrough if not i think you should do an walkthrough in this game dont you think dev :)

Solufain

Aug 14, 2021
All sex scenes are behind a paywall?

What the fuck is this lmao. There's nothing wrong with trying to earn money with making games, but locking every sex scene behind a paywall is not a good way to earn support and will make people want to support you less, if anything.
i think you are being unfair to the developer here guys. most of the content the guy posted with public v is free. also, not all sex scenes are locked. what r u talking about? what about the scene with Rasheed and Jay? i am also a public player and i am very happy with this content. looking much forward to future updates. keep up the good work respirit.

Adhuan

Jul 31, 2017
I can't seem to open the game. When I double click on it, a white window opens, and then it shuts down.
Anyone else having this same problem? It only happens with this Ren'py game, and not with others.
Thanks in advance :D

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of HHotwife Ashley [Ch.3 v1.0 Public]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Hotwife Ashley [Ch.3 v1.0 Public]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of Hotwife Ashley [Chapter 3 v0.8 Public]

di un fan Hotwife Ashley [Chapter 3 v0.8 Public]

************************************************************************************
of Hotwife Ashley [Chapter 3 v0.5]

Updated: 2021-06-16 Version: Chapter 3 v0.5

di un fanHotwife Ashley [Chapter 3 v0.5]

Updated: 2021-06-16 Version: Chapter 3 v0.5

************************************************************************************

of Hotwife Ashley [Chapter 2 v1.1]

Version: Chapter 2 v1.1 - Updated: 2021-05-09

di un fan Hotwife Ashley [Chapter 2 v1.1]

Version: Chapter 2 v1.1 - Updated: 2021-05-09

of Hotwife Ashley [Chapter 2 v1.0]

di un fan Hotwife Ashley [Chapter 2 v1.0]

Italian translation

Updated
: 2021-09-06
Version: Chapter 3 v1.0 Public

Cyeu

Jun 27, 2018
The issue with the paywall stuff, is that it's an extremely risky move for a developer creating a very new game, and I believe that it has already backfired more than enough, but respirit doesn't seem to realize it. I loved this when it first came out, but when it started with all the "Patreon Only" stuff I nope'd out. It's too soon and too early in development to begin with this Paywall stuff. At least wait 6 months or something if you want to be smart about it...

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
I have to say something about this paywall system.
Personally, I don't find this approach particularly wise, at least not at this point.
when a game has been established for a while, maybe. But at this point? I like the game, and if it would develop reasonably, I would be willing to pay for it. but I always find it difficult to decide something like this at the beginning, this site is full of good (even much better games) whose development was suddenly abandoned.
Like some others here I don't want to invest money in projects that will be discontinued after a short time. Unfortunately you don't know that from the beginning, and often you pay for months and wait for updates that don't come... Of course I understand since a developer wants money for his work, I also do not work for free. But I find this paywall principle unfavorable. Additional content for supporters release is completely ok, but in the game then this paywall to display is unnecessary, it spoils the game fun for me, because you always have the feeling what important to miss, This may not be so, but it bothers me violently, and leads me only to ignore it in the future and will not play more... I think it will be similar to some, and maybe the developer should think of another solution. Just a thought, but perhaps worth considering.

Good luck!

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
If the paywall becomes something that happens all the time, I will play something else. There are other games with wives and moms who strip and screw anyone at the drop of a hat and those who seemingly just tease. I really like GGGB but seldom go back and play it since it's completed.

Reactions: ant007

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
i think you are being unfair to the developer here guys. most of the content the guy posted with public v is free. also, not all sex scenes are locked. what r u talking about? what about the scene with Rasheed and Jay? i am also a public player and i am very happy with this content. looking much forward to future updates. keep up the good work respirit.
90% of devs on here don't put content behind a paywall no here.

Reactions: ant007 and RolandG.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I tried this game because of the female protagonist tag, but damn, was I disappointed.
I'm still playing, but barely. the renders and dialogue (less Engrish) have got a little better. what were you disappointed with?
Issues like: Seeing Waylon stand up and put on her shirt, Ashley calls out to her. :unsure:
I see this a lot in the games here, Waylon is a man, not a her. :cautious: Her and His are not even spelled the same in Russian.
The Dev is active here at F95 and has made a lot of improvements to the game. so (y) to him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: gilgamesh9

respirit

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
I have to say something about this paywall system.
Personally, I don't find this approach particularly wise, at least not at this point.
when a game has been established for a while, maybe. But at this point? I like the game, and if it would develop reasonably, I would be willing to pay for it. but I always find it difficult to decide something like this at the beginning, this site is full of good (even much better games) whose development was suddenly abandoned.
Like some others here I don't want to invest money in projects that will be discontinued after a short time. Unfortunately you don't know that from the beginning, and often you pay for months and wait for updates that don't come... Of course I understand since a developer wants money for his work, I also do not work for free. But I find this paywall principle unfavorable. Additional content for supporters release is completely ok, but in the game then this paywall to display is unnecessary, it spoils the game fun for me, because you always have the feeling what important to miss, This may not be so, but it bothers me violently, and leads me only to ignore it in the future and will not play more... I think it will be similar to some, and maybe the developer should think of another solution. Just a thought, but perhaps worth considering.

Good luck!
Thank you for taking the time to write your sincere feedback. I would also like to state that I am always open to informative. criticism. I'm aware of that paywall is a bit annoying, but otherwise, creating the content challenged me financially for months. For about 5-6 months, I tried to develop the content from my own pocket with very little support, which was very challenging for me. Thanks to the Patreon Edition system, I can say that I've had some relief, I really want to continue making this content and I really dedicate most of my free time to it. As a workaround, maybe I can open one or two locked selections with each new update, so that only public version users can see all selections, even if they have late access. I will think about it and try to please everyone. I hope one day everyone will be satisfied, but it is very difficult to do. Thank you, stay safe. Regards.

I'm still playing, but barely. the renders and dialogue (less Engrish) have got a little better. what were you disappointed with?
Issues like: Seeing Waylon stand up and put on her shirt, Ashley calls out to her. :unsure:
I see this a lot in the games here, Waylon is a man, not a her. :cautious: Her and His are not even spelled the same in Russian.
The Dev is active here at F95 and has made a lot of improvements to the game. so (y) to him.
In thousands of lines of script, sometimes such errors can happen. I will fix this error you pointed out, thanks. I would like to state that I will take care to use a more careful and attentive language in the future.

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to write your sincere feedback. I would also like to state that I am always open to informative. criticism. I'm aware of that paywall is a bit annoying, but otherwise, creating the content challenged me financially for months. For about 5-6 months, I tried to develop the content from my own pocket with very little support, which was very challenging for me. Thanks to the Patreon Edition system, I can say that I've had some relief, I really want to continue making this content and I really dedicate most of my free time to it. As a workaround, maybe I can open one or two locked selections with each new update, so that only public version users can see all selections, even if they have late access. I will think about it and try to please everyone. I hope one day everyone will be satisfied, but it is very difficult to do. Thank you, stay safe. Regards.

In thousands of lines of script, sometimes such errors can happen. I will fix this error you pointed out, thanks. I would like to state that I will take care to use a more careful and attentive language in the future.

Thank you for taking the time to answer here, that is not a matter of course.

I understand the financial aspect of course, most of us will have to work to earn money and survive.
I also realise that it is not easy to find a solution to offer the supporters an added value, and not to take away the joy of playing from other players who may still be undecided.

I think that your suggestion with the later unlocking of certain actions is quite a good solution, I don't have a better one either! :sneaky:
The problem is always the money, as already written, one becomes more cautious and suspicious when one has burned money and only heard promises and excuses, but no more updates came...

I hope you stick with it and continue, because I personally like your work here very much.

Good luck furthermore and many supporters :)

P.S.: Are there no other payment options, something where you can support selectively, quasi one-time payments? I think that would also be a great thing, because then you can pay something if you want to... also just an idea! :)

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
All of these are valid criticisms. I'm just starting to learn Daz 3D myself and it has made me a little more forgiving of amateur efforts. I would like my renders to look more like the ones in the Best Days of our Lives but to be honest at the present juncture they are looking a lot closer to the ones featured in this game. I have upgraded to a better rig this weekend so I am hoping that will make a difference, but only time will tell. I'm crossing my fingers that the AMD Ryzen, Radeon GPU, and 16 GB of RAM will improve the end product. Not top of the line but better than the 6-year-old hamster wheel I had before. But you are right that a little patience can make a big difference.
I didn't talk about lighting, expressions etc. I talked about very, very simple problems like clothes poking through, people floating above the ground or grainy(noisy) pictures or in Rasheeds case an unnatural skin color. That is something everybody sees without needing to train in DAZ and that is something a beginner with DAZ is able to fix without the need to learn something new. A new rig doesn't help with such a problem. What helps is to check the render, fix the problems and make a new one if the old one is bad. Most times just activating the iray view in the viewport helps to see a problem. And BTW a Radeon GPU will help you naught with DAZ - IRAY on a GPU works only with NVIDIA cards and in my opinion the cheapest new option is a RTX3060 in the moment. It's not a super fast GPU, it's more like the older GTX1070ti when gaming but you have real 12GB VRAM to render and not only 8GB like with a 1070ti. Yes there are 1070ti with 16GB but the important VRAM is the system VRAM and more than 8GB is not supported with a 1070 series like a 1060 series does not support more than 3GB. The additional VRAM is always used like a video cache in games and when a render in DAZ does not fit in the system VRAM of a Nvidia GPU it uses CPU render and there you should have 32GB RAM or more. Just think about it - Windows uses depending on the background apps you have loaded 4-8GB RAM. That is up to half of your 16GB RAM. Then DAZ Studio needs work memory and for render with CPU you need additional memory. 16GB is not enough. Or you use the integrated 3dlight or multiple openGL engine. It's faster, doesn't need a Nvidia GPU and not that much memory but a render does not really look as good as an iray render does.

Reactions: NewTricks

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I didn't talk about lighting, expressions etc. I talked about very, very simple problems like clothes poking through, people floating above the ground or grainy(noisy) pictures or in Rasheeds case an unnatural skin color. That is something everybody sees without needing to train in DAZ and that is something a beginner with DAZ is able to fix without the need to learn something new. A new rig doesn't help with such a problem. What helps is to check the render, fix the problems and make a new one if the old one is bad. Most times just activating the iray view in the viewport helps to see a problem. And BTW a Radeon GPU will help you naught with DAZ - IRAY on a GPU works only with NVIDIA cards and in my opinion the cheapest new option is a RTX3060 in the moment. It's not a super fast GPU, it's more like the older GTX1070ti when gaming but you have real 12GB VRAM to render and not only 8GB like with a 1070ti. Yes there are 1070ti with 16GB but the important VRAM is the system VRAM and more than 8GB is not supported with a 1070 series like a 1060 series does not support more than 3GB. The additional VRAM is always used like a video cache in games and when a render in DAZ does not fit in the system VRAM of a Nvidia GPU it uses CPU render and there you should have 32GB RAM or more. Just think about it - Windows uses depending on the background apps you have loaded 4-8GB RAM. That is up to half of your 16GB RAM. Then DAZ Studio needs work memory and for render with CPU you need additional memory. 16GB is not enough. Or you use the integrated 3dlight or multiple openGL engine. It's faster, doesn't need a Nvidia GPU and not that much memory but a render does not really look as good as an iray render does.
Thanks for the info. I'll keep it in mind as I build my rig. Might even save me a buck or two.

Jun 17, 2017
Well, I really couldn't get into it, since the flow of the story is very odd. And the way the NTR was being pushed was also strange in my opinion. I played the game for the female protagonist, which I never got to play as. And as so many others have mentioned, the paywall is really obnoxious.

ant007

Mar 27, 2020
I also think a locked system with unlocking in later releases is the best solution.

Otherwise, a good game. I like it. (y)

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes