ryantaylor88

Jun 10, 2019
The free version has most of the content behind a paywall, which is ok, you gotta make money somehow and it's your business model, but it should be something that we should know before downloading 2gb, specially after nopy closed and those downloads take so much time. At least in the description or on a spoiler tag. My two cents, good luck though, I know I'm not your target audience since I'm not one of your patrons so won't be wasting any more time in the future with it.

Reactions: seirei76
Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone ever uploaded a patreon release of past versions before? What's stopping it from happening now? Is there even anyone subscribed to this dev? lmao

Reactions: ant007

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I don't get that ending... I understand that its a bad ending but still it makes no sense.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also
Why is Beth such a bitch to the MC? respirit can we have some background to this?

I love this game but the one thing that has let it down for me like so many other games is the wife and her bull making fun of and or laughing at the MC, Not all cucks like that. Personally I think they should be mighty respectful to the MC as if it wasn't for him allowing and encouraging the wife to have sex with someone else then it wouldn't be happening.

I was very much for this couple but now I'm Like MC grow a pair of balls and kick that bitch out.

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Has anyone ever uploaded a patreon release of past versions before? What's stopping it from happening now? Is there even anyone subscribed to this dev? lmao
Its like this if the dev is small, f95zone usually does not interfere when the dev has paywall if its still small, once it gets big, f95zone will take over the thread and add leaks to op.

Reactions: ant007

AwsHen

Oct 13, 2018
Its like this if the dev is small, f95zone usually does not interfere when the dev has paywall if its still small, once it gets big, f95zone will take over the thread and add leaks to op.
Supply and Demand..... my dear pirate! :p

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Hm, pixeldrain first is tagged as fishing, then if accessed download wont start. Damn.

Apr 11, 2019
Fellow fappers, i gotta disagree regarding the paywall, the hidden scenes are few and i would only choose to see 1 of them anyways, there is plenty to see in the public version.
The game itself is actually not pretty pioneering in any aspect, lacking faster and more spicy content justifies the low ratings in my opinion, not the locked scenes

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I see dev is still insisting on keeping scenes locked behind the paywall even though they were written multiple releases earlier. I just checked to see whether they finally got around to opening up the bedroom scene with the landlord... and no.
Hahaha, what can i say, there's that old greek proverb:
If it were not for hope, the heart would break.
I stopped hoping for this game after my 2nd playthrough, i went thru same shit you did. Guess it will happen to everyone who play this.
If you're lucky enough to read this post before trying the game, then you know what you're getting into :KEK:

Usually devs open new releases to patrons while older releases to public, in this game you dont get nothing at all :KEK: i dont know if dev is aware of this fact, nor do i care. I wouldnt even be here if i didnt saw this on discord updates channel :KEK:

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
It does not look bad but I'm not into ntr unless the protagonist is the one doing it. To bad it's not avoidable, if it was i would have been interested. Its the same cliché as always black guy stealing girl from white guy never the other way around. There's no wining for the mc. I like the female characters from the pictures there not bad looking. But unfortunately i will not download it. But i do wish you the best. Good Luck. Just wanted to share my opinion.
NTR is avoidable in this game. Sharing your wife in cuckolding games is not... because that is the point of the game. Then again we could just call it Coldwife Ashley and make it a boring marriage simulator. 16 straight CGs of him reading the paper and pretending to listen to what she is saying. Sounds fun.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Haha, I was actually going to subscribe to Patreon for the $1 tier just to see if what’s hidden behind the paywall is actually some good sex scenes with animation, but turns out you have to be in the Patreon $5 tier just to see old scenes locked in the paywall. No Thanks, too many other good games deserve my time

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
OK, the game is becoming better. Dev improving the art and plot, girls are hot. The last scene with the sicilian bull was REALLY hot. Now I would give it four stars rate, and I will not because I want give five stars.

I'm the only who feels discomfort when see how bitch ashley is? Yes, i love being cucked, but dude... it's too much. Why does she wear so short clothes and flirting with other guys?? Sounds like i'm married with a prostitute. I think the MC is also being sexually neglected, I wanna see him fuck her. When they make a cuckold threesomes he should masturbate himself and she should choose if suck him or not

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes