Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Yes, she is ugly and has no proportions lol. But not all women are models or milfs!!
I wouldn't say ugly, just not a classic beauty. Actually, she is what most of us incredibly handsome and charismatic guys here would be very happy with :p (not the NTR part for me)
Come on guys, 9 out 10 of the women here don't exist in the real world.
The DEV has improved her from what she looked like at the beginning of the game.
I give props to respirit for his continued improvement and sticking in there.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
OK, the game is becoming better. Dev improving the art and plot, girls are hot. The last scene with the sicilian bull was REALLY hot. Now I would give it four stars rate, and I will not because I want give five stars.

I'm the only who feels discomfort when see how bitch ashley is? Yes, i love being cucked, but dude... it's too much. Why does she wear so short clothes and flirting with other guys?? Sounds like i'm married with a prostitute. I think the MC is also being sexually neglected, I wanna see him fuck her. When they make a cuckold threesomes he should masturbate himself and she should choose if suck him or not
But it's the main plot of the game, cuckholding, if you feel discomfort, it's not for you. All is in the title : HOTWIFE Ashley, a hotwife is a wife who has multiple sexual relations with many other men in front of her husband or at least he has to know about it.
ANd they have fun doing this, ashley husband is really overexcited seeing his wife beeing fucked. The last scene was great, both smiling at eachother while she was sucking and getting fucked hard just shows that it's their game. It's not the wife neglecting him or mocking him, they love eachother and they have found their common kink, that's great!

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
But it's the main plot of the game, cuckholding, if you feel discomfort, it's not for you. All is in the title : HOTWIFE Ashley, a hotwife is a wife who has multiple sexual relations with many other men in front of her husband or at least he has to know about it.
ANd they have fun doing this, ashley husband is really overexcited seeing his wife beeing fucked. The last scene was great, both smiling at eachother while she was sucking and getting fucked hard just shows that it's their game. It's not the wife neglecting him or mocking him, they love eachother and they have found their common kink, that's great!
I somewhat agree with what matthww said. There are parts in the game where the wife does seam to laugh at the MC and is a bit of a bitch to him... Don't get me wrong that can be the case in a cuckold relationship but not always. It would depend if the cuck is into humiliation or not. That part was never discussed between the couple in the game. For me I would like to see more sex with each other as well as inviting other guys to have fun with Ashley while the mc watches in the corner wanking himself at the scene that is happening before him, maybe even after Ashley has had her fun with the other guy then the mc can fuck her.

Reactions: matthww

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
I somewhat agree with what matthww said. There are parts in the game where the wife does seam to laugh at the MC and is a bit of a bitch to him... Don't get me wrong that can be the case in a cuckold relationship but not always. It would depend if the cuck is into humiliation or not. That part was never discussed between the couple in the game. For me I would like to see more sex with each other as well as inviting other guys to have fun with Ashley while the mc watches in the corner wanking himself at the scene that is happening before him, maybe even after Ashley has had her fun with the other guy then the mc can fuck her.
I agree with you the wife should allow the husband to make love to her and not tell him she is tired or just go to sleep. Last thing in all the games guys should not be allowed to cum inside the but the husband not. That is the husbands privilage.

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
Cuckolding is not be a simp commanded by a hotwife who sayd what you can do.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I agree with you the wife should allow the husband to make love to her and not tell him she is tired or just go to sleep. Last thing in all the games guys should not be allowed to cum inside the but the husband not. That is the husbands privilage.
Yes and no
It can happen where after the wife and bull have had fun she could very well be tired. I do agree though that if the hubby is not allowed to come inside then the bull should not be allowed either same goes with oral.... If the wife doesn't do oral with the hubby then she shouldn't do it with the bull. Which IMO is where alot of these games fail...

Cuckolding is not be a simp commanded by a hotwife who sayd what you can do.
If I understand what your saying correctly then I am afraid your wrong on that.
That is what cuckolding is kinda about. While the wife/gf is having fun with the bull then the cuck does have to do what wife says within the agreed boundaries I.e if the cuck is into humiliation then she and or the bull can humiliate the cuck. After all it is predominately about the wife's pleasure.
If the cuck gets involved ie full sex between cuck and hotwife then it is no longer about cuckolding it has become a simple threesome. Of course everyone's rules are different.

Last edited:
Reactions: Netjiespinner

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
Yes and no
It can happen where after the wife and bull have had fun she could very well be tired. I do agree though that if the hubby is not allowed to come inside then the bull should not be allowed either same goes with oral.... If the wife doesn't do oral with the hubby then she shouldn't do it with the bull. Which IMO is where alot of these games fail...

If I understand what your saying correctly then I am afraid your wrong on that.
That is what cuckolding is kinda about. While the wife/gf is having fun with the bull then the cuck does have to do what wife says within the agreed boundaries I.e if the cuck is into humiliation then she and or the bull can humiliate the cuck. After all it is predominately about the wife's pleasure.
If the cuck gets involved ie full sex between cuck and hotwife then it is no longer about cuckolding it has become a simple threesome. Of course everyone's rules are different.
But the husband have no choices to decide if he chuck or not the wife/gf decide in this case. It is Hotwife joining her husband in fun not wife becoming a lady fucking everyone and not allowing the husband to join and have sex with her. Then it tend to move to a total different direction The husband should have a say still in what happens and have the right to stop it or chance the circumstances. I have not seen that the husband wants to be humiliated in front of other no discussion on boundaries was set so in the end she just want to fuck everything and he must keep quiet as he have no options available to change it.

Last edited:

Fotzenrotzer

Mar 6, 2020
Hotwife Ashley ch4 v0.8 Patreon Win/Mac

Workupload Win/Mac

Pixeldrain PC:

Pixeldrain Mac:

Anonfiles PC:

Anonfiles Mac:

Use Anonfiles (carefully) only if Workupload or Pixeldrain won´t work!

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes