cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
This is a pirate site. Yet this VN has a paywall. Someone should crack it and pirate (upload it without the stupid paywall) it here on F95Zone. Pretty simple, really.
There is nothing to crack. The images were removed before dev released a new update here on F95.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Hotwife Ashley [Ch.4 v1.0 Public]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Hotwife Ashley [Ch.4 v1.0 Public]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Hotwife Ashley [Ch.4 v0.8 Public]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Hotwife Ashley [Ch.4 v0.8 Public]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

New Update Italian translation

Version: Chapter 4 v1.0 Public

Link

Reactions: Swooosh

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
Basically in this game the husband become a complete cuckhold and his wife is a real bitch at certain point he is not even f... anymore his wife I dont like it I prefer games of sharing like exciting games or the office wife...

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Basically in this game the husband become a complete cuckhold and his wife is a real bitch at certain point he is not even f... anymore his wife I dont like it I prefer games of sharing like exciting games or the office wife...
The one character that really annoys me is Beth, what right does she have to treat her friends husband the way she does, it's one thing between husband and wife, but something totally different outside of a relationship. Personally if I was in a situation like the husband and wife and one of their friends acted that way towards to me or my partner I would throw them out or tell them to shut the fuck up.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
The one character that really annoys me is Beth, what right does she have to treat her friends husband the way she does, it's one thing between husband and wife, but something totally different outside of a relationship. Personally if I was in a situation like the husband and wife and one of their friends acted that way towards to me or my partner I would throw them out or tell them to shut the fuck up.
Agreed

Also the way she spoke to neighbour in last update....
Don't get me wrong I think she is a great character and was important in persuading Ashley to explore the hotwife thing but my opinion is Beth did it cause she don't like the MC.
Said it before but I really do hope the dev has a nasty plan for her to get her comeuppance.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
While Beth and Ashley's relationship is obvious (Beth seeks to induct her into her lifestyle) her relationship with the MC is not quite as it seems. At first, she disliked him but the more she gets to know him the more she enjoys him. Her relationship with him gets more intimate the more that she has realized that he isn't holding Ashley back but pushing her forward. So she has decided to seduce him. Now she only does so in a teasing way, but it is the response to her teasing that she enjoys. She gets something out of it, and in exploring this their relationship has improved drastically. In essence, she wants to cuckold him even though they aren't romantic partners. It is much the same impulse that his coworker has, so this is a quality he has that shined through to more women than just his wife.

So the question becomes will she continue to seduce him so that she can keep him as her cuck, maybe even seeking to take him away from Ashley in the end? This might be a betrayal that Ashley cannot tolerate, but who will she blame for it?

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
No problem, you can play those games..

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
This game is not for me. I just do not like cuckold games. I wished it had a tag for it.
Though i do like the wife a lot. She looks stunning. I though i should rate the game but i did not finish. So it would be unfair really.
I still appreciate the game but like i said, its not for me.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
This game is not for me. I just do not like cuckold games. I wished it had a tag for it.
Though i do like the wife a lot. She looks stunning. I though i should rate the game but i did not finish. So it would be unfair really.
I still appreciate the game but like i said, its not for me.
I Know the tag of NTR isn't just about cuckolding but it is a good clue as to what the game is about. Also the title should give it away

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I Know the tag of NTR isn't just about cuckolding but it is a good clue as to what the game is about. Also the title should give it away
Yes, thats why i think its not for me. I am not ready for that. Strange, isn't it? Here we play sex games and still, like me, have some inner red lines. I do not get myself sometimes. :eek:

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes