• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Didnt get any new content with this update still ends where last update ended just as the party is about to start

Reactions: Kaparzo

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Hotwife Ashley [Ch.4 v1.1 Public] [respirit]

COMPRESSED

PC / MAC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
same for me -- same finish as last update!!
latex lvr
I had the same issue, when checking the file it was ch4 v1 and now i see you can download ch 4 1-1 so i'm downloading that now and i think that will be the newer version.

I think the download links were not yet 100% updated

Nvm i've downloaded it again & still same issue.

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
NTR? Hell No. Im Out.
When i started playing those game i did not like NTR but this site educated me in that wonderfull kink, now i love it !:p
This game gives me some exciting mixed feelings, that's great, it's the same with "Sharing My Fiancée".
The mix between love, jalousy, sharing, watching your LI getting fucked while holding her hand and kissing her cum filled mouth is something special!:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ant007

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
It's Okay. You'll never see it anyway unless you pay for it. So enjoy a game where pretty much nothing happens. lol
There is the public version which is missing some sequences, one or two i guess, but the main core is there and there is plenty NTR in it.
And of course some wonderfull person posted the full patreon version somewhere in that thread, i guess that we will get the same soon for this update.

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
" In this story, you're husband of a beautiful woman " not female protagonist, also dont say anything about chose male or female so again wrong tag

Reactions: richarddlopatin
Oct 25, 2017
" In this story, you're husband of a beautiful woman " not female protagonist, also dont say anything about chose male or female so again wrong tag
iirc you have to report the thread stating those points so that mods will actually see and change it accordingly. No one will do it out of a reply, unfortunately.

Reactions: KiraJames

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
yep ends in the same spot
Thx for that.
Btw i cant see new scenes also in the patreon version....
Read the info about this update:
- Glory hole scene was added to the dating sequence with Beth.
- Added an additional scene to the massage scene with Mike.
2 scenes added. You need to get back to story to see them. Ending is still the same.....

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes