Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
of Hotwife Ashley [Chapter 3 v0.5]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Updated
: 2021-06-16 Version: Chapter 3 v0.5

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fanHotwife Ashley [Chapter 3 v0.5]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Updated
: 2021-06-16 Version: Chapter 3 v0.5

************************************************************************************

of Hotwife Ashley [Chapter 2 v1.1]

Version: Chapter 2 v1.1 - Updated: 2021-05-09

di un fan Hotwife Ashley [Chapter 2 v1.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Version: Chapter 2 v1.1 - Updated: 2021-05-09

************************************************************************************
of Hotwife Ashley [Chapter 2 v1.0]

di un fan Hotwife Ashley [Chapter 2 v1.0]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale"
è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-06-16 Version: Chapter 3 v0.5

Reactions: RolandG.

ant007

Mar 27, 2020
Good update. Thank you for that footjob, it was really hoooot :love::love::love:.
But I have only one complaint. I think it would be much better if there was an option "Tell MC" or "Silence" for bj. And only with that choice to go on a "cheat" route or not. This way if you just want a relationship with share, you stay blue balls. The point of hotwife is in sharing and communication.

But overall, I love your game, and look forward to the next update.

Reactions: respirit

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
respirit The game won't execute for me. It's the only ren'py game that has the problem.

The game window opens with a white screen for about 0.5 secs and then closes again.

Here's the log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm still trying out a few things, but the fact that this is the only game that's bugging out... bugs me.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
respirit The game won't execute for me. It's the only ren'py game that has the problem.

The game window opens with a white screen for about 0.5 secs and then closes again.

Here's the log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm still trying out a few things, but the fact that this is the only game that's bugging out... bugs me.
Try the old switch-graphics trick. Start the game while pressing the shift key, then select the 2nd vid setting (lower one). Then restart the game. For some reasons this is needed on some machines. Good Luck!

Reactions: AtotehZ

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Try the old switch-graphics trick. Start the game while pressing the shift key, then select the 2nd vid setting (lower one). Then restart the game. For some reasons this is needed on some machines. Good Luck!
Very good bet, unfortunately none of the modes worked.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Yea, this line is the culprit:
Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)

I saw that the dev said it was a hardware issue. I can't dispute that, dunno better, but.. It's a hardware issue because the game is coded the way it is. This is the first game I've had this problem with out of more than 100 ren'py games.

I really hope this is fixed in the future. The game looks to be right up my alley.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Yea, this line is the culprit:
Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)

I saw that the dev said it was a hardware issue. I can't dispute that, dunno better, but.. It's a hardware issue because the game is coded the way it is. This is the first game I've had this problem with out of more than 100 ren'py games.

I really hope this is fixed in the future. The game looks to be right up my alley.
Google searching that error brought back a bunch of hits - although none were definitive. Mostly setting compatibility, turning off anti-virus (or whitelisting), the video trick I mentioned... pretty genetic error. I searched quite a few RenPy games and none had that module - but it could be compiled into a library also. Odd error.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Very good bet, unfortunately none of the modes worked.
It's shift+g.

If it doesn't work, download RenPy SDK and recompile/re-build the game for you.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
respirit, fyi

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Expected transition to be a displayable, not a <curry <class 'renpy.display.transition.Dissolve'> () {'new_widget': <Fixed at 3b85430>, 'old_widget': <Fixed at 3cc1270>}>

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "sept_26.rpyc", line 1265, in script
  File "E:\0 9 TO PLAY LATER\The Hotwife [NSN]\The_Hotwife-0.17-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "E:\0 9 TO PLAY LATER\The Hotwife [NSN]\The_Hotwife-0.17-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "E:\0 9 TO PLAY LATER\The Hotwife [NSN]\The_Hotwife-0.17-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "E:\0 9 TO PLAY LATER\The Hotwife [NSN]\The_Hotwife-0.17-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\0 9 TO PLAY LATER\The Hotwife [NSN]\The_Hotwife-0.17-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3050, in interact_core
    raise Exception("Expected transition to be a displayable, not a %r" % trans)
Exception: Expected transition to be a displayable, not a <curry <class 'renpy.display.transition.Dissolve'> () {'new_widget': <Fixed at 3b85430>, 'old_widget': <Fixed at 3cc1270>}>

Windows-8-6.2.9200-SP0
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Hotwife 0.17
Sun Jul 04 15:11:49 2021

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Your system use the wrong renderer. Try either to switch renderer by launching the game holding Shift+g or download RenPy SDK 7.4.5 (latest available version) and recompile the game.

RenPy SDK 4.4.0 up to v.4.4.3 had some major issues with the 32bit-exectue file.
Thank fucking God. you just needed to be clearer what needs to be done as I only gotten to it month after as it took a bit of troubleshooting

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes