acidnightmare

Aug 23, 2018
lol, if you edit the save file to allow you to select the option to get the bedroom scene it says "this scene is only avaialbe in the patreon edition, nice try by the way"

• Haha
Reactions: JamesS12

horsefort

Jun 30, 2020
how comes all good parts can be only bee seen by patrons they get the reles weeks early already and the voting but some poeple are out of work so can not aford to pay
Nope it came out on f95 zone same day and I would harldy say F95 zone is missing out on the "best parts"

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
First of all, I would like to thank you for your feedback and concern. And about that, I don't see anything to worry about or anything ridiculous about creating Patreon-only content. I've been developing my content for about six months now, and I have people supporting me from the start. I was really upset and feeling bad that I couldn't give them a privilege from the beginning of this process, so I wanted to give them a small privilege. There's nothing to be upset about. Also, if you really enjoy the content, I don't think there's anything that requires you to delete it. I only put two locked options in this update and I think they are nothing compared to all the other content, I don't see it as a big deal as exaggerated. I don't know what it looks like from the outside, but I really put a lot of time into this and people who have been following it from the very beginning will realize that we are really making progress in our content with every update. Which is great. It's a small privilege to the people who supported/will support me while developing my content, it's no big deal. People who really enjoy or support it won't mind anyway. I hope you will understand this.

I'll take care of that, thank you.
Currently I'm supporting 10 Devs and with medium or hight tier , the only reward that a patreon want is progress in the development, i was considering to add also you in my patreon portfolio but the above statement of yours is a big deterrent and if this is added to the story full of chichè and to the ugly face of wife believe me...your game is going nowhere.

Bye

Legate12

Oct 4, 2017
I have been supporting respirit in patreon for months now. He is giving free content for months and his patreon numbers was low. I think patreon only content made the difference here. His patreon numbers numbers rose 16 to 31. Which is good for him because he is working hard, delivers updates every month, always in touch with his supporters. Beggars in this site cry all they want. Also, Ashley is very realistic woman. She is nothing alike those plastic looking unrealistic girls in other games. Which is awesome. Thank you for the update respirit. Keep up the good work.

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
I have no issues with hotwifing games, but this doesn't fall into that category. This is straight up cucking with no option out of it. When the MC decides to share her, she instantly starts to humiliate him, saying your dick is so tiny, I'll never kiss your dick so passionately, etc... That's NOT hotwifing. The game should not be called hotwife Ashley, she is neither hot nor a hotwife, the game should be called Cucking my simp. uninstall ....aaaaand deleted.

draken99999

Jul 31, 2020
I have no issues with hotwifing games, but this doesn't fall into that category. This is straight up cucking with no option out of it. When the MC decides to share her, she instantly starts to humiliate him, saying your dick is so tiny, I'll never kiss your dick so passionately, etc... That's NOT hotwifing. The game should not be called hotwife Ashley, she is neither hot nor a hotwife, the game should be called Cucking my simp. uninstall ....aaaaand deleted.
I noticed that to during my playthrough and was thinking the same thing, at one point there was three different options for cucking.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes