SqueeZed

May 27, 2018
I honestly don't know how I feel about this game, it started fine but rather linear where it felt like choices didn't matter and you were kinda forced (which is fine since it was setting up the story) then it proceeded to be great with all kinds of different options and the ability to avoid stuff you didn't like or characters you didn't want to talk to, but in the last part it felt like the start again where you were forced down a specific path with no choices that matter. Hopefully the next update fixes that and goes back to being more open again.

If you mean with Winston although one of my favorite parts, I can see what you are saying for the future. Like you said & to Respirit's credit, he has implemented alot of choice's really well so far. I felt like there should of been a choice added after that Winston cuckolding when Ashley's sends the texted pic to the husband. Moments like that shared between loved one's is more arrousing and would of been hotter had it not been spoiled or seen by anyone else, especially a horrible manipulative person like Matthew. It could also nip in the bud any eventual blackmail by him and Mr Smith in the future too for those that do not want it. Atleast come that moment, i hope we get a choice to avoid those two.

As far as i'm aware, the next update Respirit was re-doing some of the beginning. Can any members on his Patreon tell us if he has posted anything recently about the next update & if possible, the last update having choice's implemented?

respirit

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2021
If you mean with Winston although one of my favorite parts, I can see what you are saying for the future. Like you said & to Respirit's credit, he has implemented alot of choice's really well so far. I felt like there should of been a choice added after that Winston cuckolding when Ashley's sends the texted pic to the husband. Moments like that shared between loved one's is more arrousing and would of been hotter had it not been spoiled or seen by anyone else, especially a horrible manipulative person like Matthew. It could also nip in the bud any eventual blackmail by him and Mr Smith in the future too for those that do not want it. Atleast come that moment, i hope we get a choice to avoid those two.

As far as i'm aware, the next update Respirit was re-doing some of the beginning. Can any members on his Patreon tell us if he has posted anything recently about the next update & if possible, the last update having choice's implemented?

I've gotten a lot of feedback about Matthew's phone "incident", so I'll be adding an extra choice about it in the next update. So this event will depend on the player. I'm also currently in the coding phase, I'll release the update as soon as I finish it.

Feb 12, 2021
I've gotten a lot of feedback about Matthew's phone "incident", so I'll be adding an extra choice about it in the next update. So this event will depend on the player. I'm also currently in the coding phase, I'll release the update as soon as I finish it.

Great to hear from you Respirit and were your upto. Hope your doing okay and looking forward to any Chritsmas festivities.

Really ecstatic to hear about the added choice for that incident even though it seems so small and trivial. It make's a world of difference for the different reasons each of us love your game. More than ever looking forward to the next update.

Fusionzone

Jun 5, 2023
Good on you for that. There's clearly a route of total cuck humiliation that you are focusing on but me personally the payoff of the story is the sexy moments between the husband and wife where her focus is just on teasing him. Winston strikes me as kind of nasty tbh but as long as the story is focused on everything ashley does is to get off her husband it's a win in my book. It's super rare to have a story where the wife is a slut for her husband rather than a slut in general.

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Update?? Is this abandoned?
On 28 October i writed this post: "My god this game is fucking slow...".
I got attacked from dev and others. Today is 06 December, the last update is from more than 7 months ago. The last patreon post is from 2 months ago.
Someone told me that i can't criticize because i'm not a patreon suppoter. But the truth is that i WAS a patreon suppoter. But i stopped my subscrition exactly because this game is incredible slow.
There are other solo devs but they don't realize an update every 7 months (and probably more). There is no chance that he can increse his suppoters because obviously there is nobody that want to pay for a game that get 2 updates / year if you are lucky.
PS: everyone can see in my signature that this is one of my favourite games so my words are writen with sadness.

Solufain

Aug 14, 2021
I got attacked from dev and others. Today is 06 December, the last update is from more than 7 months ago. The last patreon post is from 2 months ago.
Someone told me that i can't criticize because i'm not a patreon suppoter. But the truth is that i WAS a patreon suppoter. But i stopped my subscrition exactly because this game is incredible slow.
There are other solo devs but they don't realize an update every 7 months (and probably more). There is no chance that he can increse his suppoters because obviously there is nobody that want to pay for a game that get 2 updates / year if you are lucky.
PS: everyone can see in my signature that this is one of my favourite games so my words are writen with sadness.
No one is attacking you or anything. You received feedback to be a little more understanding. If you write such harsh comments, you should be open to receiving them as well. Additionally, updates don't come twice a year; they sometimes face delays, as is the case now. It's been only about 5 months, not more than 7 months as you stated. It's essential to be truthful. Developers put in a lot of effort to please the community, and supporting them is crucial for their morale and the future of the content we love. Respirit is very active and enjoys being in communication with fans. This is more important to me than most things. And this game, for me, is the best in it's own genre. We should show kindness and understanding, especially if we claim to be fans of the content.

SlayerEternal

Jun 22, 2020
I guess we can say it is not dead. I saw this today. 1701881236830.png

Last edited:

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
No one is attacking you or anything. You received feedback to be a little more understanding. If you write such harsh comments, you should be open to receiving them as well. Additionally, updates don't come twice a year; they sometimes face delays, as is the case now. It's been only about 5 months, not more than 7 months as you stated. It's essential to be truthful. Developers put in a lot of effort to please the community, and supporting them is crucial for their morale and the future of the content we love. Respirit is very active and enjoys being in communication with fans. This is more important to me than most things. And this game, for me, is the best in it's own genre. We should show kindness and understanding, especially if we claim to be fans of the content.
Yeah sorry, my fault about the months. 5 months, not 7.
Btw i'm happy that the game finally get an update.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Hmm, I didn’t like all the moments in this game. But it seemed like they could be skipped, which is what I did. But alas, most of the game and content is for Ashley, who in my opinion is not very attractive. That’s why I was rather bored playing, I wasn’t interested in the content with her. And there were almost no other female characters...

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
Hmm, I didn’t like all the moments in this game. But it seemed like they could be skipped, which is what I did. But alas, most of the game and content is for Ashley, who in my opinion is not very attractive. That’s why I was rather bored playing, I wasn’t interested in the content with her. And there were almost no other female characters...
The game is literally called Hotwife Ashley. . . so yeah, obviously most of the scenes surround her. Luckily for you though this new update does have a small scene with someone else

Wonder how many sex scenes are behind paywall in this
I wouldn't call it a paywall, since a paywall would mean you have to pay for it to get it, when in reality you could *also* just wait for it to come out for free for everybody. Also, I would say there are around 3 or so scenes mainly in this update, but two of them are somewhat long so that makes up for it.

Update is out. I paid for way too many inactive months to pay to get this update. Looking for a hero.
For most games that take a bit longer to update, I tend to be the smallest patreon tier and then upgrade once the updates come out, for the updates, and then go back to the cheapest tier, so I can still support the dev AND get the content I want despite not being able to afford to be at that higher tier consistently

And before anyone asks, yes I have access to the update and have already played it, no I will not be uploading it because I am not an uploader nor do I want to be. Patience though, it should be here soon hopefully

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes