nonotme101

Mar 7, 2022
Is it ironic If cucks weren't running the west the economy would be better and I could afford to pay for a game about a guy who loves seeing his wife bang other guys

• Haha
Reactions: HUNUTAN

ant007

Mar 27, 2020
Now that it's been a week, i just released the new update for the Silver tier in Patreon. I decided not to make a "Public" version for this update. If the update does not leak, i will publish it here myself after a while.
I support this choice. It's better to wait (for a leak or for the dev to release it) than to have a free version with locked options.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Hotwife Ashley [Ch.5 v1.0 Patreon] [respirit] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: Ch.5 v0.8 Patreon -> Ch.5 v1.0 Patreon [385 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
My two cents. I like these kind of games (wife exposing, cheating, wife sharing...) but this game is too bad about the husband. Or better, the wife is a bad person and there is not playing thru hubbie and wifey.
Naturally is only my personal taste.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Wow, the boat scene with Ash and Winston was awesome. With her hubby right there watching everything and then cleaning out Ash's cum filled pussy in front of Winston. I was hoping that hubby was going to suck and lick the cum off Winston's cock too. It feels like hubby is ready for this new transition. While in Jamaica, I would love to see Ash and Beth get gangbanged by the Jamaican Mafia. These guys are very brutal and take BDSM to a much lower level. The girls are smacked around hard and even punched while being fucked. Leaving their bodies bruised everywhere, and to the surprise of all including themselves they are loving the treatment. Ash gets fucked in the ass repeatedly and hubby is there to suck and lick out her hole with growing pleasure.
Ash gets caught alone in the streets by a group of young teen boys and is raped by them all. I can go on, if you like. I can get darker even still.......much darker.

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes