estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch 5 v1.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 208 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Developer: respirit
I don't want to discourage the DV of this game.
But there are 2 types of ugly women.
The hot ugly one and the messy ugly one.
This one is nothing hot, ugly in the face and ugly in the body, sagging buttocks, sagging breasts and a horrible face.
But as the saying goes, everyone has their own taste, some love fat women, others love old women. Others love thin women and so on, each one with their own taste... I've already checked here on this forum several abandoned games with each character with incredible body... and one of the protagonists of this one, the game remains firm and strong, keeping her standing.
Good luck with your DV game and happy New Year.;)

Reactions: gremmie and MrDL

ant007

Mar 27, 2020
Somehow it went unnoticed, but a new update was released (today for the lowest tier), which is a rework of the first chapter.

pisstaker

Mar 20, 2023
I don't want to discourage the DV of this game.
But there are 2 types of ugly women.
The hot ugly one and the messy ugly one.
This one is nothing hot, ugly in the face and ugly in the body, sagging buttocks, sagging breasts and a horrible face.
But as the saying goes, everyone has their own taste, some love fat women, others love old women. Others love thin women and so on, each one with their own taste... I've already checked here on this forum several abandoned games with each character with incredible body... and one of the protagonists of this one, the game remains firm and strong, keeping her standing.
Good luck with your DV game and happy New Year.;)
I'm pretty sure Ashley is probably based on someone the dev likes irl. She doesn't look like your average DAZ 3d model, her design was most likely inspired by a real person. This is all conjecture on my part btw.

In my opinion, Ashley's design is great because it adds to the realism of the fantasy, something a 10/10 beauty wouldn't capture. She is the girl next door, not the girl on the cover of a fashion magazine.

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
I hate updates that remake old chapters instead of expand the story where the previous update end.. So you can't continue with your save and you need to play the game from the start again :rolleyes:

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Is updaye out?
Yup. As of 20 Jan.

Chapter 5 v1.1.

Back to the roots. A small update, completely renewed some scenes and dialogues in Chapter 1. The update is mainly focused on Chapter 1.
- 120+ new renders.
- 4200+ renders in total.
- The beach scene, where Ashley and Rasheed meet, is completely renewed, expanded and extra dialogue was added.
- The massage scene in the first chapter is completely renewed and the dialogues are improved.
- Some options have been changed and some have been removed.
- Ashley's portrait has been renewed.
- Minor dialogue and characterization fixes.

Reactions: SqueeZed and ant007

modeek

Jul 1, 2022
Yup. As of 20 Jan.

Chapter 5 v1.1.

Back to the roots. A small update, completely renewed some scenes and dialogues in Chapter 1. The update is mainly focused on Chapter 1.
- 120+ new renders.
- 4200+ renders in total.
- The beach scene, where Ashley and Rasheed meet, is completely renewed, expanded and extra dialogue was added.
- The massage scene in the first chapter is completely renewed and the dialogues are improved.
- Some options have been changed and some have been removed.
- Ashley's portrait has been renewed.
- Minor dialogue and characterization fixes.
Why isn't the download link out for Public yet ?

Reactions: Mareado and Swooosh

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Hotwife Ashley [Ch.5 v1.1] [respirit] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: Ch.5 v1.0 -> Ch.5 v1.1 [154 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hotwife Ashley [Ch.5 v1.1] [respirit]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

3.10 star(s) 41 Votes