N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
1.jpg

Overview:
Main character (Female) is DIFFERENT. She is a Nymphomaniac. All her life was sex only sex and nothing but the sex. Everything changed when she met him. She fell in love - First time.
Love is a new feeling for her. Love turned her world upside down. She decided to change her life: no more casual sex, no more public bathroom stranger blowjobs, no more friends with benefits.

Everything was just perfect: loving boyfriend, normal life, cute apartment, good job. Until she got a message:
"Let's play a little game -C". Who the fuck is C? What is Hotwife's Challenges?

Will she stay faithful or will she choose a path of cheating and hotwifing? Find answers with me... Become a patron and follow me in the world of Love and Sex, Mystery and Lust. Her fate is in your hands.​

Thread Updated: 03/06/2018
Release Date: 03/06/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - -

prologue_date_6.jpg fyPlWKP.jpg Ld6A7P7.jpg Q8zqezp.jpg TzX3Syb.jpg prologue_sex_scene_2_bedroom_3.jpg

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
Not bad at all for a prologue. Few sex scenes already right from the start. Graphics are pretty good, few errors in spelling but nothing really bad. Tho maybe it could have been version 0.1 or just prologue. But certainly an interesting start

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I could prefer her innocent for slow corruptions. Kinda new game to me play female nympho in a NTR drama story like this. :p I just hope we see cuckold genre close to end of this story. Looks like dev knows the difference between NTR and cuckold so i can hope.

Lucy was blonde in her collage days but now she is ginger. Not complaining. Liked her ginger look more.

Little mistake for me in the game. I wonder why she went to doctor on barefoot.

Reactions: WoodyGB and crisbr

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
That's why I don't play female MC games, there's no reward for playing the goodwife and I can't for the life of me play as a whore.
Do you play good guy in other games?
Could you success being good guy in games like in your sig section?
Are you playing innocent boy behind your dad in Milfy City?
If you answer all this as YES then I am with you.
There is no reward either if you play good guy.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Main character (Female) is a DIFFERENT. She is a Nymphomaniac. All her life was sex only sex and nothing but the sex. Everything changed when she met him. She fell in love - First time.

Love is a new feeling for her. Love turned her world upside down. She decided to change her life: no more casual sex, no more public bathroom stranger blowjobs, no more friends with benefits.

Everything was just perfect: loving boyfriend, normal life, cute apartment, good job. Until she got a message: "Let's play a little game -C". Who the fuck is C? What is Hotwife's Challenges?

Will she stay faithful or will she choose a path of cheating and hotwifing? Find answers with me... Become a patron and follow me in the world of Love and Sex, Mystery and Lust. Her fate is in your hands.

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Is the female mc a daz3d stock model? Because that is exactly the same model used in the abandoned games Your Choice and Your Memento. Coincidence or the same dev in disguise? :tf:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
He says "Her fate is in your hands". It is up to you save her or not. This is a drama themed game.
if her fate was really in my hands..

honestly i would have throw that phone in the ocean and dont giving a fuck about that "message" and continu a normal love life with my (futur) husband.

if that message is THAT important, its clearly mean that 2 possible way for the game :

1 - you play as a slut in progress
2 - you play as trying to resist the lust to cheat your husband ( most of time, that mean you play a women that cant resist to suck everybody dick but have troubles with her (futur) husband.

in both situation, it goes straigth to the corrupt/slut way.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
if her fate was really in my hands..

honestly i would have throw that phone in the ocean and dont giving a fuck about that "message" and continu a normal love life with my (futur) husband.

if that message is THAT important, its clearly mean that 2 possible way for the game :

1 - you play as a slut in progress
2 - you play as trying to resist the lust to cheat your husband ( most of time, that mean you play a women that cant resist to suck everybody dick but have troubles with her (futur) husband.

in both situation, it goes straigth to the corrupt/slut way.
Yes i see this game same and that doesn't annoys me.
I do play jerk (male slut kinda :p) in male MC games so why not playing slut or trying to resist be one.
We all here for fantasy. :evilsmile:
Just to troll everyone here ima play it full faithful route :D
You are funny weird man. x'D

Reactions: Darkarhon