Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
By the way i have feel both route will have ntr. If dev writes the story well tho.
1 - you play as a slut in progress
NTR type A
2 - you play as trying to resist the lust to cheat your husband ( most of time, that mean you play a women that cant resist to suck everybody dick but have troubles with her (futur) husband.
NTR type B. more fun to resist netori guys around MC.

I prefer type B.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Not impressed. I don't care about seeing past sex scenes and there was nothing else. IMO the first release should contain more than just incomplete backstory (half of which was just pointless sex).

Reactions: cleanfeel

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Do you play good guy in other games?
Could you success being good guy in games like in your sig section?
Are you playing innocent boy behind your dad in Milfy City?
If you answer all this as YES then I am with you.
There is no reward either if you play good guy.
I totally get what you mean, but the thing is, I don't have any fantasy/kink playing as a female mc fucking a bunch of guys, the same goes for male mc games with ntr. I didn't mean to offend you or the dev, is just not my preference. The female mc games that I play are the ones that give a choice for lesbian path, "Anna Exciting Affection" comes to mind where I can pursue the lesbian only path and not to deal with any other guy besides your boyfriend.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
>me english spik.me spik english.no time.forthat.understand.me.
it physically hurt my eyes to read

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I totally get what you mean, but the thing is, I don't have any fantasy/kink playing as a female mc fucking a bunch of guys, the same goes for male mc games with ntr. I didn't mean to offend you or the dev, is just not my preference. The female mc games that I play are the ones that give a choice for lesbian path, "Anna Exciting Affection" comes to mind where I can pursue the lesbian only path and not to deal with any other guy besides your boyfriend.
You didn't offend anyone at least not me. :D
I wasn't aware AEA has lesbian path. No comment cause i didn't played that path.
We all respect your preference that is why tags for threads for.

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
short af but enough to keep you guessing on whats next. GL Dev!

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Is the female mc a daz3d stock model? Because that is exactly the same model used in the abandoned games Your Choice and Your Memento. Coincidence or the same dev in disguise? :tf:

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
View attachment 107652
Overview:
Plot
Main character (Female) is a DIFFERENT. She is a Nymphomaniac. All her life was sex only sex and nothing but the sex. Everything changed when she met him. She fell in love - First time.

Love is a new feeling for her. Love turned her world upside down. She decided to change her life: no more casual sex, no more public bathroom stranger blowjobs, no more friends with benefits.

Everything was just perfect: loving boyfriend, normal life, cute apartment, good job. Until she got a message: "Let's play a little game -C". Who the fuck is C? What is Hotwife's Challenges?

Will she stay faithful or will she choose a path of cheating and hotwifing? Find answers with me... Become a patron and follow me in the world of Love and Sex, Mystery and Lust. Her fate is in your hands.​

Updated: 03/06/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
PC: - - -
LINUX: - - -
MAC: - - -
Leave a Like

View attachment 107658 View attachment 107653 View attachment 107654 View attachment 107655 View attachment 107656 View attachment 107659
cumleakgames nice name XD

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
if her fate was really in my hands..

honestly i would have throw that phone in the ocean and dont giving a fuck about that "message" and continu a normal love life with my (futur) husband.

if that message is THAT important, its clearly mean that 2 possible way for the game :

1 - you play as a slut in progress
2 - you play as trying to resist the lust to cheat your husband ( most of time, that mean you play a women that cant resist to suck everybody dick but have troubles with her (futur) husband.

in both situation, it goes straight to the corrupt/slut way.
Dev could be a twisted individual and throw in a 3rd path.
One of the options of dream job was PD detective, maybe there will be a path to find out who C is....
Yeah OK I'll shut up about that.

1) I think it's very misleading numbering this 0.5 it suggest a lot of story progression, when it is purely a prologue.
2) I think it has some potential if you like this sort of game. It's sometimes nice to release the inner slut, even nicer to release her safely
3) Content:Size ratio is very good, hopefully the dev will keep this in mind ongoing.

Will the dev go down the 'she is a slut and fuck anything and everything' route or will they open it up to other options? Stay faithful and had get it out of her system sex with hubby, maybe add a 3rd person with hubby's consent. Tell hubby about texts and play the game with his supervision or play it to hunt down C. Try and stay faithful but C texts hubby (cos these people have access to everyone's details) and tell him of her past.

Let the games commence.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
game obviously have NTR at base due to her life before she meet him.
and probably will have NTR due to this "C" guy ( i guess its a guy.. i doubt its a women, but we'll see)
it all depend on how the story will throw that NTR content. if it will come with a nice story and slowly, or if it will come like a hurricane with no reason just because "why not ?"

i m not against NTR, if its well dosed and spread all other the story. but i hate NTR when its just suddently throw without any reason or story logic.

still, for once, i would very love to see a game where the women have as objectif to not jump on everybody's dick but at the contrary to try forget her past and get a "normal" life. that would be a nice change .