kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
That doesn't give me taste playing nice guy in games. I play as jerk in most games so why not playing a game in slut mode.
Ideally there will be both paths to explore. The person that started this part of the conversation wanted a lesbian path and they are fun, personally I just enjoy female MC's. I like games that give me the choice to be myself and see how the game deals with that, but it's always fun to....

We are evil possessed assholes in these games. :p
do this ^
The idea of playing these games, to me, is to have fun. Sometimes that means to step out of real life and not worry about the repercussions of either being an arsehole or a slut.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Few sex scenes already right from the start. Graphics are pretty good.just hope we see more cuckold and ntr... :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

Reactions: Eye-switcher

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
I must say that I'm impressed! Amazing story and beautiful 3d drawings and all in 55 MB??
There are so many other game that uses up to 3 or 4 GB that are less impressive. Looking forward to new releases :)
I will certainly be a patreon to the creator! Keep up the good work :cool:

Reactions: crisbr

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Why is this 0.5 and not 0.1? why are the god damn mods never doing something against this?
This is clearly a trick and completely annoying.
maybe because :
1 - the mods dont give a shit about wich version the game is , as long its updated to last one.
2 - theyare no law about numbering version of a game.
3 - look number version > look size of the game folder > look comments here = you can clearly know if its a empty thing or something worth.

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Why is this 0.5 and not 0.1? why are the god damn mods never doing something against this?
The creator himself has labeled it as v0.5 so.......

Sacerih

Mar 24, 2017
Scam artists in the Western h-game scene realized that no one likes paying them for their 0.0.1 pre-alpha, so instead of just working on the game more before releasing it, they just release their proof of concept as 0.5 or something similar so people mistakenly believe the game has any content.
And the reason why mods aren't doing anything about it is because it isn't their place to. Blame the shitty dev, not the mods.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Scam artists in the Western h-game scene realized that no one likes paying them for their 0.0.1 pre-alpha, so instead of just working on the game more before releasing it, they just release their proof of concept as 0.5 or something similar so people mistakenly believe the game has any content.
And the reason why mods aren't doing anything about it is because it isn't their place to. Blame the shitty dev, not the mods.
Definitely not a scam artist dev. If he gets $5,000 he will do weekly updates with his employees! /s

broyo

Jun 17, 2017
interesting idea. not much here though. would be cool if we could choose the names of the other characters.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
The naming convention in software is definitely not suppose to be arbitrary.
1.0 is suppose to be initial release. When you name something like 0.5 (which makes zero sense, as this is the prologue of the game), you're basically saying you've done AT LEAST 5 new build of the game already on the way to release. As in 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, ... to 0.5.

You can also see it as the game being half completed, with the initial scope being half met. My guess is that this is just the author wanting to get money fast, and try his game out so he gets cash. Maybe good in short term, but definitely a turn off for anyone with half a brain.

Note, to my fellow players, that you can tell some developers really know their shit. When they name properly, or when they have a clear product roadmap. Devs like this one probably is just winging it and writing shit as it goes along, rather than planning the major routes out, the major endings out, and filling in the in between. I have zero confidence that this developer will complete the game. A major red flag.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
If only we could turn their energies toward anti-incest. Maybe I should start my own anti-incest movement here. Any joiners?
In real life I could join, here I don’t mind if stays as cyber fantasy. Same for ntr. Some parts of ntr is crime.

On the other hand, I don’t mind swinger or cuckold in rl cause it’s couples choice.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
any time a female MC has a husband or boyfriend, I pretty much ignore that game. you'll spend the entire game getting turned into an idiotic cum-dumpster who makes decisions that are absolutely ridiculous. Or you'll get no sex scenes. It's pretty much designed for people who like to see women turned into mindless fuck toys. Art looks good though. I wish good luck to the dev, and to the completion of this game for the people who like that kind of thing.

Reactions: supermanz95

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
any time a female MC has a husband or boyfriend, I pretty much ignore that game. you'll spend the entire game getting turned into an idiotic cum-dumpster who makes decisions that are absolutely ridiculous. Or you'll get no sex scenes. It's pretty much designed for people who like to see women turned into mindless fuck toys. Art looks good though. I wish good luck to the dev, and to the completion of this game for the people who like that kind of thing.
And yet any time a male MC has a girlfriend or wife... you don't care when they go around sleeping with every girl right? Stop self inserting yourself as the male in every game.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Well this isn't correct at all. I 100% agree that the whole degradation into 'mindless fuck toy' aspect is boring and annoying when it happens, but there are games with this setup where that either doesn't happen at all or only to a minor extent. Good Girl Gone Bad and Desecration of Wings being a couple of good examples.