rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Shows promise, just add a swinger route and you might have a really great game.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I will keep an eye on this one until there is a lot more content. It shows promise. We will see how the NTR develops and if he can avoid grind and stays away from over-reliance on lesbianism that many games depressingly develop. I hope that the main Male in the game have some redeeming traits so I don't go knee jerk on cucking him like I do with most NTR games!

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Shows promise, just add a swinger route and you might have a really great game.
That would be nice. We know the "Will she stay pure" route will get fuck all for content like all games of this type. But having her talking her boyfriend into being a swinger would be good 2nd route to take instead.

Reactions: rogosh and kiteares

abana

Apr 11, 2018
Hotwifing is done with the consent of your husband, usually involving him too through pics, sharing details, participation etc. Not cheating, thats a totally different thing. I hope the dev has some idea of what it really is, as that would be a pretty awesome game. Description makes me think maybe not. Unless C is the husband.

nsj

May 18, 2018
Seems promising. As in the other discussion in his topic, most games reward you being the bad person. So that is nothing to really complain too much about anymore. Even tripleA games do it, like mass effect and the witcher series. It's best to dangle your prizes around as long as you can, till you have to make a choice. And as with most of the games on here, most of them will be abandoned at one point or another, so you never have to make that final choice. Or there might be a harem ending anyways.

Reactions: rogosh

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
That would be nice. We know the "Will she stay pure" route will get fuck all for content like all games of this type. But having her talking her boyfriend into being a swinger would be good 2nd route to take instead.
Swinger route or cuckold route will end the NTR for me. Hope he keeps those close to end of game.

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
Haven't played yet (and probably won't). But why is the woman's hair never the same size in all the preview images?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Haven't played yet (and probably won't). But why is the woman's hair never the same size in all the preview images?
can be for realism... women love to change haircut. and it add ab it of realism to see the char changing with time. ( but ofc, that valable only if the story happen during a long period of time)

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Cause she is with a therapist and talking him about her past.
I wonder more why she visits the therapist without shoes.

LegnaEgor

Oct 13, 2017
Cause she is with a therapist and talking him about her past.
I wonder more why she visits the therapist without shoes.
She's a nymph, yo. Shoes slow down footjobs, duh. XD
I jumped through the preview pics and had to double back because I thought the dude had thought bubbles over his head. NOPE, it was wall decorations.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Do you play good guy in other games?
Could you success being good guy in games like in your sig section?
Are you playing innocent boy behind your dad in Milfy City?
If you answer all this as YES then I am with you.
There is no reward either if you play good guy.
Let see here... His tags include My Summer with Mom and Sis, Milfy City, and Sisterly Lust... Ok I'll take a crack at it...

1. My Summer with Mom and Sis (haven't played yet)

2. Milfy City - the MC is kind of a nice guy, the shrink puts some dumb ideas in his head, and made him actually star seeing hints that HIS FAMILY is kinda messed up, Linda has been grooming her son for years to bang him, it's not one of those made up excuses NTR cucks like spouting "she saw his dick in the shower and wants to fuck him hurr durr". Lil sister also wants him, the first interaction with her has her beat you at video games and ask to see your dick. The big sis only teases him, and not till v.4 does she start having feelings for him.

3. Sisterly Lust - the dude is minding his own business and the twins who are part of some sick sex cult are the ones to take mind control over him and twist him to their own sick fantasies and desires.

Jul 18, 2017
3. Sisterly Lust - the dude is minding his own business and the twins who are part of some sick sex cult are the ones to take mind control over him and twist him to their own sick fantasies and desires.
I think you mistake "Sisterly Lust" for "Sister, Sister, Sister", "Sister, Sister, Sister" is the one with the twins and the sex cult.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I think you mistake "Sisterly Lust" for "Sister, Sister, Sister", "Sister, Sister, Sister" is the one with the twins and the sex cult.
Yup totally fucked up and confused those two...

3. Sisterly Lust - MC comes to meet his mother and sisters who he hasn't seen since the youngest sister was born nearly... She having no sibling bond with him immediately becomes infatuated with MC. Mother has become a fetish whore in the meantime... Oldest sister is dating a cheating asshole that likes to get "pegged", MC saves her from this... Slightly older sister is getting blackmailed by a nerd, and hates MC, to try to get along better he crushes the blackmailer and bangs his mom to teach him a lesson, or let's his boy/best friend bang her.

Don't see how the MC is an asshole in that game either...

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
@Rythan25
1. My Summer with Mom and Sis ( I haven't played either)

2. Milfy city - Agree in this game most girls are already slut. But MC is not an angel. MC is kinda nice guy and just a poor toy for his mom. He may cause homewrecking by letting himself toy for his mom. Just too nice guy when swapping game controller and stealing big sis room key. He is also clever finding an excuse to blackmail his teacher.

3. Sisterly lust - I haven't met the twins in this game yet. I just remember MC used his middle sister's debt issue to blackmail her. He is so kind to help his sis to find her submissive needs.

Not mentioning these games have daily sleep sex events . It became so normal to have it in most games.

That doesn't give me taste playing nice guy in games. I play as jerk in most games so why not playing a game in slut mode.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Yup totally fucked up and confused those two...

3. Sisterly Lust - MC comes to meet his mother and sisters who he hasn't seen since the youngest sister was born nearly... She having no sibling bond with him immediately becomes infatuated with MC. Mother has become a fetish whore in the meantime... Oldest sister is dating a cheating asshole that likes to get "pegged", MC saves her from this... Slightly older sister is getting blackmailed by a nerd, and hates MC, to try to get along better he crushes the blackmailer and bangs his mom to teach him a lesson, or let's his boy/best friend bang her.

Don't see how the MC is an asshole in that game either...
We are evil possessed assholes in these games. :p