grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
And yet any time a male MC has a girlfriend or wife... you don't care when they go around sleeping with every girl right? Stop self inserting yourself as the male in every game.
depends on the story, but normally i'll play it faithfully as much as possible. or include the wife/gf in the fun.

Well this isn't correct at all. I 100% agree that the whole degradation into 'mindless fuck toy' aspect is boring and annoying when it happens, but there are games with this setup where that either doesn't happen at all or only to a minor extent. Good Girl Gone Bad and Desecration of Wings being a couple of good examples.
Desecration of Wings I enjoyed, but Good Girl Gone Bad i think is a fucking horribly written game. I know it's very popular, but I think it's trash. It can't catch a fucking clue from the choices you make until you make them like 15 times. Like not wanting to get with Eric(the beefcake future rapist goon), you have to avoid his sexual predations at least 10 times before he finally gets a tiny fucking clue... and there are no options to just avoid him or write him out of the story. You still have to deal with him.

Reactions: supermanz95

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
any time a female MC has a husband or boyfriend, I pretty much ignore that game. you'll spend the entire game getting turned into an idiotic cum-dumpster who makes decisions that are absolutely ridiculous. Or you'll get no sex scenes.
Not just female MC, you should also avoid male MC ones if tagged as NTR. NTR stories are about MC's relationship problems and they've heavy drama in it. There will be always a character(s) ruining MC's relation in NTR games.

There is no rule like 'Every story must have a happy ending'.
It's pretty much designed for people who like to see women turned into mindless fuck toys.
She is already a nympho. I plan to turn her into a nun. x'D

Reactions: kiteares

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
Giving him the middle finger by changing it to 0.1
Uploading = 5 min
Testing = 5 min
Deleting = 30 secondes

So, for 10 min and 30 seconds, you want the moderators to controle every game and the content they have? Come on, just already be happy to have some free games to play with. You don't like, erase, that simple.
The number of the update can't be input to the site or the uploader.

BUT i agree in the point that the creator make us a bit disappointed by his number... I though it was a more big game.

((huuu my english is horrible.))

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Definitely got tricked into thinking this game was bigger than just a prologue with the v0.5 label. Should be more like v0.05 not even v0.1. In all seriousness not much to say. Two sex scenes that were decent and I enjoy this type of game with female protagonists and choices to make them do what (or who) they want. I'll be following the development of this one.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
nicely done i like the renders and models but still that doesnt change the fact that F protagonist is a big no no for me so ill pass...

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
so tell me what you want the mods to do about it huh?
the dev himself labeled it as v0.5.

:pokerFace:
Giving him the middle finger by changing it to 0.1
And just cause even more confusion?
If you look much around the boards you will see many posts along the lines of "I've just seen v.xx+1 on this site can someone get a mega link/can the op be updated" etc.
Maybe a solution would be to include a version history on the OP might got as far as include file size too
1-Jun (as we are cross atlantic I think the month should be mmm) 0.5 55Mb
1-Jul 0.6 75.9Gb (yes just having some fun)
1-Aug 0.6.1 23Mb

Uploading = 5 min
Testing = 5 min
Deleting = 30 secondes

So, for 10 min and 30 seconds, you want the moderators to controle every game and the content they have? Come on, just already be happy to have some free games to play with. You don't like, erase, that simple.
The number of the update can't be input to the site or the uploader.

BUT i agree in the point that the creator make us a bit disappointed by his number... I though it was a more big game.

((huuu my english is horrible.))
Especially given the file size, it's a disappointment and nothing more. If anyone has issues downloading 55Mb, I think they need to review their download priorities, especially considering how much these games cost from here.
((Your Engrish is not horrible and far better than my <insert your native language> is))

CumLeackGames

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
Hi everyone. First of all I want to thank you all for playing and liking my game. This is my first game and your opinion is important for me. I want to explain why the game version is 0.5.
I was going my initial release to be v1.0, but because the game contain only prologue and not include any challenges I named it v0.5. Game's title is Hotwife's Challenges after all. Next update will be v1.0, next will be 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 ect...

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Hi everyone. First of all I want to thank you all for playing and liking my game. This is my first game and your opinion is important for me. I want to explain why the game version is 0.5.
I was going my initial release to be v1.0, but because the game contain only prologue and not include any challenges I named it v0.5. Game's title is Hotwife's Challenges after all. Next update will be v1.0, next will be 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 ect...
And welcome to F95.
There is a general confusion around naming games as there is no fixed convention. I think as long as people know the system being used, it's not so bad. With that in mind, I think your post will help.

As a general rule of thumb, 1.0 is often thought of as the 1st completed version of the game. 1.1, 1.2 etc. updates for fixes or minor additions. Building up to that, it is often seen as 0.1 or even 0.0.1 as initial releases, then 0.2.0, 0.3.0 as subsequent even going into double figures 0.12.0 and using the 3rd figure for bug fixes, typos etc. so 0.12.3.
But this is a very general rule and there are as many people that use something like this as don't.
Some use letters - 0.12b, some use alpha, beta - 0.12 beta which can get confusing with 0.12 full....

Most importantly, it's great to see devs here interacting.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
@CumLeackGames
Will be my first time playing a NTR starting with already corrupted female protagonist. Makes me wonder rest of the story. :)
- Your game has cuckold tag beside NTR in your page. Hope you use cuckold at right time. If her boyfriend learns affairs early, it will be end of the NTR.
- Why she has no shoe at therapist? :)

Reactions: kiteares and crisbr

CumLeackGames

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
@CumLeackGames
Will be my first time playing a NTR starting with already corrupted female protagonist. Makes me wonder rest of the story. :)
- Your game has cuckold tag beside NTR in your page. Hope you use cuckold at right time. If her boyfriend learns affairs early, it will be end of the NTR.
- Why she has no shoe at therapist? :)
Creating this game my main goal is a good storytelling. To avoid spoilers I will not write what direction will develop the story, but I promise you that every update will be more interesting and exciting.

She has no shoe because it is Curtsey for foot fetish community and little spoiler of next updates :).