Jan 21, 2018
A Wife And Mother (No cheating yet, but it is planned. Very VERY slow build).
My Girlfriends Amnesia (Cheating on both the male and female sides).
Anna - Exciting Affection (Female cheats).
Happy Marriage (Husband and Wife sleep with others).
Jessica O'Neil's Hard News (No cheating yet, but it is planned).
Noemi's Toscana Rebirth (No cheating yet, but it is planned, likely to be a very slow build up).

There are probably a fair amount of others, but the ones I mentioned are either English made, or have great English translators so it's not broken. I don't play broken English games.
thx a lot....

fobo

Jul 20, 2017
Hey guyz can anyone provide a list of other games like this...u know involving cheating by the female or male protagonists??
A lot of LOPGOLD games are like this.

Eleanor : Loving Wife or Dirty Slut (Female Protagonist, Female Cheating)
Eleanor 2 (same)
Living with Serena (Male Protagonist, Male Cheating)
Blind Date 3D (Single Male Protagonist, Married Female Cheating)
Living With Temptation 1 (Male Protagonist, Male Cheating)
Living with Temptation 2 (Male Protagonist, Male/Female Cheating)
Kim the Cheating Wife

Plenty more if you search for that genre.

You can find these on this forum, here:

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
Added the abandoned tag dev hasn't been active on his patreon since Jun 26.

Jan 21, 2018
A lot of LOPGOLD games are like this.

Eleanor : Loving Wife or Dirty Slut (Female Protagonist, Female Cheating)
Eleanor 2 (same)
Living with Serena (Male Protagonist, Male Cheating)
Blind Date 3D (Single Male Protagonist, Married Female Cheating)
Living With Temptation 1 (Male Protagonist, Male Cheating)
Living with Temptation 2 (Male Protagonist, Male/Female Cheating)
Kim the Cheating Wife

Plenty more if you search for that genre.

You can find these on this forum, here:
Thx a lot....

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
honestly? not really. It was a good premise, and would have made a great game in my opinion, but it's been abandoned as far as we know. The 0.5 version is just a teaser or demo with very little to it

Reactions: crisbr

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
The Adventurous Couple is probably your best bet so far. It is currently being "revamped" but you can download all the old content (Chapters 1 through 10) instead of just the "revamped" version of only have 1 chapter.
I meant a game with the hotwife as the protagonist with lots of options to choose from. None of that blackmailing the "innocent" wife stuff. Surely such games have an audience. Not as large as the incest lovers apparently *sigh*.

Reactions: JonSnow4Life

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
I meant a game with the hotwife as the protagonist with lots of options to choose from. None of that blackmailing the "innocent" wife stuff. Surely such games have an audience. Not as large as the incest lovers apparently *sigh*.
Well, the wife is not the protagonist, but there isn't blackmail there and has a lot of options you can go down. While I can't promise a "hotwife" twist, I am personally working on a visual novel with a female lead. No blackmail, will be cheating for a bit before she breaks up with her bf to explore her sexual awakening. It's a bit away. There is an audience out there, but you're right, incest garners dev attention because of monetary interest.

fobo

Jul 20, 2017
hey AncientAstronaut, definitely check out Eleanor series by LOP Games. Also check out their other titles, lots of female protaganists.

Reactions: Alig8r

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Disappointed. Any game with assertive hotwife and lots of content?
Check out Project Hot Wife. It's a little rough at times (I assume English isn't the author's first language) and the PC's boobs are rather... unreasonable (a shame IMO, her design is otherwise gorgeous), but the actual content is fantastic.
No blackmail or other nonconsentual shit, just a couple (particularly the wife, obviously) being gently pushed to explore by a friendly third-party (who admittedly does have some ulterior motives of her own, but also genuinely wants to see them happy).

Also the PC has some absolutely delicious tanlines :p

Reactions: crisbr and Alig8r

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Find it hard to believe this project was dropped before it really even started. Really spicy story, with a LOT of potential...I hope someone picks this up eventually.

Reactions: Claudio83