spjuthok

Aug 30, 2017
This look really interesting, hopefully not a game you need to follow for 12 months before some action. A nympho as the MC feels...refreshing. Wrong thing to say in a forum of incest games but hopefully you get my point!

U

User_466418

Has anyone taken notice that the picture of the man sitting on the couch is the same background picture from Lovely Guests where the 3 girls are sitting? Kind of strange

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
I don't know why some devs just don't listen to the market feedback. Amazing efforts to produce a female pro game? U will be way more successful to produce a gay/les game; or go to the main market: straight male fucking women :D .
Just my 2 cent but I studied marketing so hey!!

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
I don't know why some devs just don't listen to the market feedback. Amazing efforts to produce a female pro game? U will be way more successful to produce a gay/les game; or go to the main market: straight male fucking women :D .
On the other hand, if you're going to devote a lot of effort to something, it may as well be the sort of stuff you personally enjoy. And if it finds it's market, all the better.

nuclearbomb

Mar 26, 2018
Oh just wait, there might be a male that's a paperboy. Or perhaps some woman buys a coffee, and the guy working behind the counter is a dude OMG NTR.
You know, that might be a possibility. Don't understand why the anti-NTR people have to go on a crusade every time a new NTR game comes out, it is a fetish as everything else on this site. You don't see me going into futa game threads complaining about girls having dicks... Gheez.

OT:
Good game so far, have added it to my list of games to follow :)

Reactions: torkenstiem

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Since you studied marketing, you know you need to do a market survey before making such blanket pronouncements.

We respect all kinks here at f95zone. If you don't like female protagonist games, go find one of the plethora of male protagonist games.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
yeah, crazy....

like all those japanese games, like the thousands of them, with female MC's... and not any of them, or even a small minority of them, ever did well.

Reactions: goobdoob

CumLeackGames

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
New update is in progress. I've already finished the story and now I'm rendering images.

This update will introduce you the Game's (Challenge) rules. You will meet new characters and you will find out more about main character's slutty past.

Get ready for your first Challenge.