f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
imagine that a worm enters the wrong hole and after some time tries to change the hole
if the location of the worms and anus means they can descend through the mouth , and comes out of the mouth
View attachment 1515520 View attachment 1515528
Can anyone tell 'dogfactory that these two images the mosaic doesn't come out
Are you sure he even knows that people are uncensoring his work? He HAS to keep it censored for Japanese law--he may not actually want to know it's being uncensored at all.

Well, I wished there were some lesbian stuff but unfortunately the creator doesn´t like that . . . :cry:
Did he tell you that?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
help me i'm stuck in now loading seen for a long time
Did you extract both parts of the files and copy and paste the ones from part 2 into part 1? The compressed files aren't linked, so you need to do that manually.

Otherwise, we'd need a lot more information to figure out what might be wrong. This applies to any error reporting, details matter. So in this case, when does it get stuck. Is it on starting the game, after a specific scene / dialogue / mission area?

Other more general things that help figure out the issues are did you follow the installation instructions properly, where you installed to (Windows doesn't like things run from the default programs or windows folders), what you were doing in the game / program when the bug happened. If there is an error message, what it says exactly and any error log that is made.

BaasB , could you maybe add the extra copy and paste steps the game needs for installation into the first post, since then it's at least written in the first post people should read for what is a fairly common issue people have with the game.
Did you make sure to copy the part 2 files into the correct folders of the part 1? That's where the cutoff for the parts is, and what happens if the part 2 files aren't copied in correctly.

Part 2 only has the file "Hounds of the Meteor Data" in it. That file needs to be copied into the Part 1 folder which has a file with the same name, and there should be a popup to combine the files (might also ask to overwrite, also say yes), which you need to click yes to do. Yes, there are people who don't know about a lot of basic computing stuff, and I have to assume a lack of knowledge / common sense for trying to help. I also made that mistake and know that's where the scene broke if part 2 wasn't installed correctly.

Did you extract the files into the default windows or programs folders? Windows takes issues with that, especially copy and pasting files into them. If you did extract into either of those folders, try re-extracting into somewhere else C/Gaming for example.

Also, did you install any separate translation / mod files?

Maybe try reading the last couple of pages of the thread, since you may not be the first person with the issue. This is from literally 1 page back where I was trying to help someone with the same problem, quoting myself since I didn't want to copy paste or retype it out.

notmystick

Mar 4, 2020
e last couple of pages of the thread, since you may not be the first person with the issue. This is from literally 1 page back whe
Maybe try reading the last couple of pages of the thread, since you may not be the first person with the issue. This is from literally 1 page back where I was trying to help someone with the same problem, quoting myself since I didn't want to copy paste or retype it out.
thanks a lot

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
End of November Update:

Sorry I made you wait.
It is an update for November.

First of all, from the supporters of the 500 yen plan.
Supporters of the 100 yen plan will be on December 28, one month later.

The contents of this update are as follows.

Egg spawning / mating implementation
As I mentioned in the progress report, we implemented fly (large) spawning and mating.

article-Nov-28-2021.jpg

Spawning and mating are separate, and if they are caught by another fly after spawning, they will be mated.
There are stages from spawning to the birth and parasitism of maggots, and even the emergence of maggots, but this time it will be implemented up to the following stages.

・ Eggs are laid in the vagina
 ↓
・ Eggs in the vagina are fertilized by mating with another fly ← Coco!
 ↓
- some time that there is an egg in the vagina hatching, Uji蟲is born
 ↓
-Uji蟲is parasitic in anal
 ↓
to eat excrement of Rena in anal grow
 ↓
to emergence to-Kobae

In addition, the egg laying and copulation implemented this time is only in the standing state, and the egg laying and copulation in the down state will be implemented next time.
Sorry for the slow update speed.
Actually, I was planning to make a motion in a down state, but I suffered from insomnia for about 10 days and the production speed dropped significantly.
In the next update, we will try to implement even the emergence of Drosophila.

Addition of screenshot function
This was previously requested, but this time I was finally able to implement it.

You can take a screenshot during the game with the F1 key.
The captured images are saved in the Screenshot folder.

I was thinking that it would be easy, but due to the specifications of Unity, the output destination of the image is different between the test environment and the actual environment, and I did not notice it and the implementation was postponed.

In keeping with the last update: The new area is unlocked by getting hunter level 3+
You can edit your save XML files to cheat leveling if you need.

Update Package Only:
Full Package P1:
Full Package P2:
Save (Old from 9/30/21):
Translation: Coming Soon
Decensor Patch (Thx Fly'Earth):

Last edited:

Daisuu

Jul 1, 2021
My game seems to be bugged. I can't activate the sequence at all

The large flies will only attack Rena

Last edited:

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
My game seems to be bugged. I can't activate the sequence at all

The large flies will only attack Rena
Make sure you are running 20211128 and not 20211029. As 20211029 the flies only attacked. Or you are using an old decensor cheat and have to wait for a new one.

Where do I find those flies?
In a 3rd new section where you need to unlock it by getting hunter rank three and doing that raptor stage at least once.

Reactions: Daisuu

Daisuu

Jul 1, 2021
Make sure you are running 20211128 and not 20211029. As 20211029 the flies only attacked. Or you are using an old decensor cheat and have to wait for a new one.
Thanks! I got it working.

But now... Rena won't give birth. I'm really unsure of this one

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
Thanks! I got it working.

But now... Rena won't give birth. I'm really unsure of this one
I'm not sure its implemented yet, I haven't been able to trigger it either. Although there is a small scene in the bathroom, after you use egg remover item from the doc.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes