DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
So I downloaded this and it seemed to work at first, but even during the prologue I noticed things were a bit janked. When characters would talk, rather than disappear it would have whoever was talking next display "over" the previous commenter (so two characters would still be present in the left side of the screen) and the portraits would continue to overlap until the mission stated.

The character would proceed to skate across the mission (still move, but their legs were rigid), you could attack but the animation wouldn't play. If you got hit, you'd take damage but you'd also turn/stay red and also be immobilized.

I've played previous releases and this definitely didn't happen. That disclaimer: " *This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk." wasn't kidding. XD

EDIT: Okay, so I realize what I'd done wrong... helps if I open my friggen eyes. I saw update and applied that to the recent DL... what I failed to grasp till just now was that I was.. err.. downdating (?) the game, so that explained one issue, lol.

It's working now, though when I try to apply the cheat/hack (what have you) that noxtek posted, I start a game, get through the cinematic intro and just before the mission starts where you control the MC the screen goes black then auto-quits/crashes. o_O ???

Last edited:

Sintheta

Mar 15, 2020
You have to be a bit careful with the cheat hack because they're made for a very specific version of the game. So far, I don't think it has been updated to the latest version so if you're playing the latest version, that's probably why you're crashing.

Reactions: DustyX

Fly'earth

Mar 8, 2021
for the love it will be that you can’t see that the home page has another version and the version posted by our friend and the most recent you can’t even go back to a previous page and download the recent version in the comments

you can only be trolling

Sem Título-1.jpg
1655480499304.png 5c0772d515s3dc.jpg
0,5-laughing-rasputin.gif 34535-345323-23400-0000.jpg 3459543.png facehugger.png

Last edited:

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
You're definitely playing the wrong version then. There's a newer version posted on one of these pages.
I feel like I've done goofed somehow.

I downloaded the (seemingly) latest version of the game, per the MEGA upload in the OP, but I am not seeing a second map, only the underground map with the stalkers. I went all the way to the right and met Sweeper/rescue team (and my god did it take several tries and curse words to beat them), after kicking their arses I only have the option to either turn back or return home.

I've talked to everyone (or at least am about 99.9% sure I have, not exactly spoiled for options) but haven't seen anything about a second map, or lizards.

Have I done something wrong or have yet to do something? :confused:

Nvm, figured it out by flipping back a page. xD

Last edited:

T_M_i_k

Jan 22, 2021
hi I only have 1questions does anyone know 1>)Can you add more bestialityto this game ?

leeyaoyao

Oct 16, 2017
Uncensor and cheats for v20210221

F1 to get full hp (if full make you die)
F2 get more estrus
F3 get less estrus
F4 to cycle the suit damage status
F5 to get some money
F6 to get some exp

(still testing, but should work fine)
who to use file

nonospot

May 15, 2020
@BaasB minor typo but you've called the .zip "House_of_the_Meteor"
it kinda reminds me of last addams familly "ho you got a typhoon installed, what a nice touch!"

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Just to be absolutely clear. Yesterdays post on CI-EN was the 100yen subscriber version which is the same as the version that was already posted Feb 21 here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/hounds-of-the-meteor-v20210221-dogfactory.59980/post-5162260

There is nothing new for the month of March.

While we wait.. for those that have never played inui's other unreleased games, I've added those to the archive here:

Last edited:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i whouldnt mind playing this version iff it had the main chars of Hounds of the blade i really liked those 2 chars
silvia the android en MC Aya she whas damn frecking hot

Last edited:

ryona4fun

Mar 22, 2021
Can anyone recomend any similar H.Games like H.O.M? I mean, games wich the female characters get r*pe after being defeated, and they ending cumming with the enemies? I've already played Guilty Hell, (i'm trying to download the 2nd one demo but links are off) and parasite in city. But i like those 3d stuff, and with a lot of conversations between the protagonist with the NPC's

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes