Mosman44

Dec 15, 2021
Is there a way to easily break out of one of the battle-based sexual assaults? Like with a single keystroke? I haven't found it if it exists. I got to the 2nd battle against the training robots and after the first knock down I never managed to get her away from their attacks again. Hot maybe the first few times, but not on the tenth time. I quit the game at that point but would like to try again if there is a way.

slaveyan

Feb 26, 2020
The dog is so fast that once tackled it gets stuck in an almost infinite FUCK scene. You don't even have the option to fail, you can't go back to base, you just shut down the game.

Reactions: Fly'earth

Lama69

Mar 22, 2018
? gofile has always good speed for me, if not the best. while anon yeah its shit
gonna have to agree with Trickstar. I dont have exactly the most stable internet connection. Once in a while it hiccups. And with GoFile, Anon and other downloading over 2 hrs, because of 500kb/s download i wont be able to download such a big file unless its on Mega or somewhere where it downloads faster or it can resume download.
So yeah, either a torrent or Mega source for DL would be appreciated.

tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021
Is there a way to easily break out of one of the battle-based sexual assaults? Like with a single keystroke? I haven't found it if it exists. I got to the 2nd battle against the training robots and after the first knock down I never managed to get her away from their attacks again. Hot maybe the first few times, but not on the tenth time. I quit the game at that point but would like to try again if there is a way.
No, not really. You actually have to abuse the combat system. Use your flying knee. If you're quitting on the robots because you cannot beat them, you're gonna smash your computer on a boss like wowza or whatever his name is.

Last edited:

StonedFish

Jun 3, 2017
It’s a problem for Windows 7 as far as I can recall. You need to disable all your output devices (headset, sound system, speakers, etc.) from the sounds menu before opening HoTB then you can enable them back again after you get to the game menu. This way, you won’t crash when Aya is about to get fucked :)
Exactly, which is why I never used Win 7, 8 and Vista at all

aloxic

Apr 23, 2022
This level is special where you're supposed to lose and give up but for general purposes, once estrus gets high enough, it becomes nearly impossible to escape an attack because you instantly orgasm.

aloxic

Apr 23, 2022
Uncensor and cheats for v20221129

unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "HotM64\Hounds of the Meteor_Data\Managed"

F1 to get full hp (if full make you die)
F2 0 energy
F3 Add estrus
F5 Take damage
F6 to cycle the suit damage status
F7 to get 1k money
F8 to get 1k exp
F10 Screenshot

changed "ESC" to "CTRL-Q" to exit the game
am I the only one having trouble downloading this?

goonslagoon

Jun 25, 2021
gonna have to agree with Trickstar. I dont have exactly the most stable internet connection. Once in a while it hiccups. And with GoFile, Anon and other downloading over 2 hrs, because of 500kb/s download i wont be able to download such a big file unless its on Mega or somewhere where it downloads faster or it can resume download.
Maybe the speed is lower based on location? because my current Gofile download shows 2.8Mb-3.1Mb

mastercuck

Aug 12, 2016
Use JDownloader, it can resume downloads from nearly any host. Also, GoFile is fast for me, up to 8 MB per sec.

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
okay dumb question but how do I actually USE the items I'm buying? Like is there an inventory screen and I'm just a complete brainlet?
I forgot which key it was, but yes, there is a menu screen u can open mid-fight and go to inventory and use items.
I think it was P or I key, not sure still.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes