NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
He's a decent guy, but he does have crippling depression. He needs the fandom to help him come up with new ideas.

Also, this update has a hidden game over--try losing to the Gauza creature before suiting up.
yeah man.. i know,, its understandable looking at his twitter:(

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Дарк136

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
This is still actual for those, who, as me, got into stuck screen during last dialogue (same place, don't know why it still doesn't work properly, I updated file).

Last edited:
Reactions: Fly'earth

Striker10101100

Mar 14, 2018
I don't often post (pro Lurker here) but I honestly feel the dev is doing a wonderful job. I hope he keeps chipping away towards progress even if its small bumps like this. I enjoyed his previous works even if they weren't finished products. I hope he can push forward through this rough patch in his life and come out better for it. <3 y'all thanks for the updates and posts.

aloxic

Apr 23, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He's a decent guy, but he does have crippling depression. He needs the fandom to help him come up with new ideas.

Also, this update has a hidden game over--try losing to the Gauza creature before suiting up.
As said, choosing the option to not transform now has a new scene as a game over after the scenes from the previous update.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
As said, choosing the option to not transform now has a new scene as a game over after the scenes from the previous update.
Yes, thank you, I know...I helped design and write that scene. :)

This is still actual for those, who, as me, got into stuck screen during last dialogue (same place, don't know why it still doesn't work properly, I updated file).
Did you download the updated translated version from about a week ago? Everything should work with that version. Anything before that will still have minor bugs.

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
this update is disappointing but judging by the mental health issues dev is going through,,,, its fine... maybe he will give a big surprise one day
Personally I feel like his progress is really good, he consistently posts update news every month, never goes awol for months on end while still accepting people's money.

Not just does he post update news but he posts his side content as well, the animated defeat scenes of the other characters. He also posts new content updates once every month or every other month. Longest I think I've seen for Hounds of Meteor is 3 month gap between content updates but that update was a massive one

Adding the combat scene, adding an additional game over and two new h-scenes (if I counted the content right) is a substantial update to do in one month time in my eyes and sure. If this was like the only update we get after 3-6 months I would be very disappointed.

But considering we got a great update last month, month before, month before. And consistently on a monthly or bimonthly basis since this project launched. I call that damn impressive and if you look at how big this h-game already is, you are talking hours of playtime to see all content if you start a new game

Contrast this with other 3D games (yes I know this is a 2D sidescroller, but the visuals are all using 3D animations and 3D character models, even the CG scenes are) and so far Hounds of Meteor is the ONLY 3D game on F95 that gets consistent updates and has actually progressed substantially content wise since launch.

Contrast this with the likes of Too Much Light / Pure Onyx / Breed Laboratory which while all quality games with quality gameplay, haven't seen all that much content since they were first launched quite some time ago

Only ones I'm aware of that have seen as good progress as Hounds of Meteor are Threshold Road and The Last Barbarian

There are a few others I've not mentioned or forgotten about but I think you all catch my drift.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Personally I feel like his progress is really good, he consistently posts update news every month, never goes awol for months on end while still accepting people's money.

Not just does he post update news but he posts his side content as well, the animated defeat scenes of the other characters. He also posts new content updates once every month or every other month. Longest I think I've seen for Hounds of Meteor is 3 month gap between content updates but that update was a massive one

Adding the combat scene, adding an additional game over and two new h-scenes (if I counted the content right) is a substantial update to do in one month time in my eyes and sure. If this was like the only update we get after 3-6 months I would be very disappointed.

But considering we got a great update last month, month before, month before. And consistently on a monthly or bimonthly basis since this project launched. I call that damn impressive and if you look at how big this h-game already is, you are talking hours of playtime to see all content if you start a new game

Contrast this with other 3D games (yes I know this is a 2D sidescroller, but the visuals are all using 3D animations and 3D character models, even the CG scenes are) and so far Hounds of Meteor is the ONLY 3D game on F95 that gets consistent updates and has actually progressed substantially content wise since launch.

Contrast this with the likes of Too Much Light / Pure Onyx / Breed Laboratory which while all quality games with quality gameplay, haven't seen all that much content since they were first launched quite some time ago

Only ones I'm aware of that have seen as good progress as Hounds of Meteor are Threshold Road and The Last Barbarian

There are a few others I've not mentioned or forgotten about but I think you all catch my drift.

Do you have a specific message you'd like to pass along to him?

aloxic

Apr 23, 2022
Can we get actual good links in the op like pixeldrain or mega instead of shit like gofile and anon please?
There's now a combat scene to accompany the spider CEO and a rape sequence for said scene.

1669749610302.png

--Full Build--

Part 1:pixeldrain | Mega

Part 2: Pixeldrain | Mega

Part 3: Pixeldrain | Mega

--Upgrade File Only--

Diff: Pixeldrain | Mega
I think these are adequate enough, just require keeping up to date with the posts. I understand the frustration, though, hopefully, op updates.

kaine3d

Sep 16, 2017
anybody else freeze at the loading screen for the third area?

nevermind dug through the thread apparently i didn't update correctly thanks yall

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes