Sh! Ggy

• x86:
  • x64:
  • ARM64:

CMD (administrator access)
sfc /scannow
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
Dism / Online / Cleanup-Image / RestoreHealth

I think starting a clean save game will also be interesting.

Win+R
dxdiag
1632775187006.png

you can send a print if nothing resolves
1632775258749.png

do not put code or uncensored that is from a version before the update

if I'm not mistaken the game and only for x64 system

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I downloaded it from there and even without the translation it doesn't seem to fix anything, the only solution may be in restarting the game entirely instead of transferring saves, but that's ridiculous and I have a feeling it won't actually solve the problem. I guess I have to wait for the new one? This is ridiculous that I have to go through all this just for one part of the game that isn't effecting anyone else
If you've having trouble with the game even without the translation, the version you're downloading has errors. Either a problem with the download or a problem with the extraction.

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Standard 'End of the month' update, I haven't played it yet I have a busy day today but it doesn't look like much honestly.
Supporters are expecting a new side story animation either the 1st or 2nd of Oct with news on the next planned update:

Thank you very much for your patience.
This month has just reached the limit.

I'm not in time for the benefits, so I'd like to create an article today and publish it tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.
If you have the support for September, you can see it without any problem.

By the way, this month's content is a continuation of the previous one.
When fighting the adult born infectious agent, the option to transform and fight was not implemented.
This time we will implement that option.

And if you lose the battle, it will be like this.

article-Sept-30-0.jpg

Also, this time I didn't have enough time to omit some erotic scenes.
Next time, I would like to implement it there as well.

Last save data
You can start from the previous state with the save data of No. 30.
Perform the "Let the larvae" option.

You can start from the previous state with save data 30 respectively.
Do the "Lure out the larvae" option.

Save File:
Update Package Only (183Mb):
Full Package (1.6Gb) P1:
Full Package P2:
Uncensor Patch (Thanks Fly Earth):

Last edited:

Yertedmilk

Apr 10, 2020
Standard 'End of the month' update, I haven't played it yet I have a busy day today but it doesn't look like much honestly.
Supporters are expecting a new side story animation either the 1st or 2nd of Oct with news on the next planned update:

I'm not in time for the benefits, so I'd like to create an article today and publish it tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

When fighting the adult born infectious agent, the option to transform and fight was not implemented.

View attachment 1429448

Last save data

Save File: Mega
Update Package Only (183Mb): Mega
Full Package (1.6Gb): [Uploading.. check later]
Thank you!

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017

View attachment 1429448

Last save data

Save File: Mega
Update Package Only (183Mb): Mega
Full Package (1.6Gb) P1: Mega
Full Package P2: Mega

Just to be save: What of those Links should I use to update the version I already have? Or do I have to delete it and download everything new? Last time I had trouble making the Game works so I better ask just in case ; P

Reactions: Super_Nova-

gavincreeper

Jun 13, 2017
Just to be save: What of those Links should I use to update the version I already have? Or do I have to delete it and download everything new? Last time I had trouble making the Game works so I better ask just in case ; P
If you already have a working copy of the previous version, then just download the Update Package. Copy and paste the files from the package into your existing version and replace files.

Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020
View attachment 1429448
Last save data

Save File:
Update Package Only (183Mb):
Full Package (1.6Gb) P1:
Full Package P2:
For some reason, the loading of this particular script hangs. Saving works, and this and the previous update hangs on load.

Last edited:

MarkAnthonyy

Jun 14, 2021
When I go to the back alley and lure the worm, I just get a never ending loading screen. The same thing happened when I lost the fight against the transformed guy in the Yakuza battle. I have not checked that again since I installed the update.

By the way, I simply moved the update files into the game directory and had them replace any similarly named existing files. Was that the right way to do it?

Thanks for all your hard work!

MarkAnthonyy

Jun 14, 2021
Just double checked. The game still locks up at the loading screen just after the notification "One hour later" after losing the boss fight.

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
Just a quick question? the update for this month is just rena being able to transform in the parasite fight and if she lose she gets raped by the people in the background ye?

Reactions: Christin Eleven

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Just a quick question? the update for this month is just rena being able to transform in the parasite fight and if she lose she gets raped by the people in the background ye?
Yea it looks that way. Finally got a chance to play it. There's no other story progression for the Goto office or any other character, so this one is just a bad end condition.

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
We meet again Glad to see you finally came here. how is this game running out of those 100s you tried before. regarding the update patches i wd like to add- next time on you only need to download update patch and repeat same every time. not sure about other games. Like guilty hell etc.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

MarkAnthonyy

Jun 14, 2021
When I go to the back alley and lure the worm, I just get a never ending loading screen. The same thing happened when I lost the fight against the transformed guy in the Yakuza battle. I have not checked that again since I installed the update.

By the way, I simply moved the update files into the game directory and had them replace any similarly named existing files. Was that the right way to do it?

Thanks for all your hard work!
Downloaded the full version which was included with the latest update and the worm encounter is working fine. Have not gotten back to the boss, but I assume that will be fine as well.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes