RyRa²

Jan 26, 2019
Yeah, great idea to have different bounty hunters raped at the same time, I would appreciate to have the option of buying new (armour) clothes for Rena (or other girls) that brings more difficult to the monsters for rape. Sometimes its too easy for the monsters to tear off the suit over the vagina. Another good option would be Rena's assaulted on the streets, and masturbation in the room or toilet to reduce the levels of excite.
You can change suit's durability ;)
Rena's assaulted on the streets, and masturbation in toilet (with consequences if caught) :love:

Last edited:

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Update today
No shit Sherlock, we get emails...

Update for January 2023.

very sorry.
This update is minor.
I was mentally unwell again and wasted about half of the month.
If anyone wants a refund, we will accept it, so please contact us by direct mail.
For those who do not have a bank account in Japan, refunds will be made only through PayPal.
I am sorry.

Update details

• Gauza battle defeat scene implementation
  • Implementation of the birth scene after winning the battle against Gauza If you win after
    being violated in the battle against Gauza, the birth event will start a few days later.
    In that case, the clothes will be reflected, so please try it.
    Actually, I was planning to implement the event after this, but I would like to turn it around next month.

Patch Update: |
Full Part 1: |
Full Part 2: |
Full Part 3: |

GoFile Folder:

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
Man, why's the winning birth scene gotta be a game over? I liked the first one with the drug user where he escapes but still fucks you before leaving. Second one I didn't care for having the public fuck.

Reactions: Fly'earth

tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021
No shit Sherlock, we get emails...

Update for January 2023.

very sorry.
This update is minor.
I was mentally unwell again and wasted about half of the month.
If anyone wants a refund, we will accept it, so please contact us by direct mail.
For those who do not have a bank account in Japan, refunds will be made only through PayPal.
I am sorry.

Update details

• Gauza battle defeat scene implementation
  • Implementation of the birth scene after winning the battle against Gauza If you win after
    being violated in the battle against Gauza, the birth event will start a few days later.
    In that case, the clothes will be reflected, so please try it.
    Actually, I was planning to implement the event after this, but I would like to turn it around next month.

Patch Update: Pixeldrain | Mega
Full Part 1: Pixeldrain | Mega
Full Part 2: Pixeldrain | Mega
Full Part 3: Pixeldrain | Mega

GoFile Folder:

@f9account - I say this with no judgment here.
Here are some suggestions that might help your friend out:
- Go see a professional therapist for some help.
- Consider getting an animal if they like animals. A dog? Bird? Sea otter? Cat? Turtle? Anything that actually brings them joy.

Again I'm not saying this to belittle his problem or whatever. Some solutions need to be smacked in our faces though before we are willing to try.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
@f9account - I say this with no judgment here.
Here are some suggestions that might help your friend out:
- Go see a professional therapist for some help.
- Consider getting an animal if they like animals. A dog? Bird? Sea otter? Cat? Turtle? Anything that actually brings them joy.

Again I'm not saying this to belittle his problem or whatever. Some solutions need to be smacked in our faces though before we are willing to try.
I'll pass along your goodwill.

Japanese culture is extremely competitive and callous--you stumble, the rest of the race passes you by. Therapy, psychological help, emotional counseling...these are not common solutions. You either get up on your own and succeed, or you die. It's very hard to get help when you need it outside of perhaps family.

The animal is a good idea, but, again, it's Japan, not a lot of options, especially in the incredibly cramped and tiny apartments.

That being said, you're right that he needs help, but there is only so much I can do from my angle. I think he might actually just need a vacation, like a literal vacation overseas to see other cultures to get away from his self-loathing culture.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
How do I get the birth scene? I just had the regular one from a infectian.
u must go meet the doctor and remove that infection with pregnancy test.. then u must go to office and start the fight with gauza , let him ejaculate and then defeat him... after that go to your room and rest ... birth scene will start that time

Reactions: Fly'earth
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes