smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
It's called trying to be grateful with what you have. Though worded weirdly. It isn't self shaming.
I can't really agree, that line of reasoning boils down to 'you have no right to feel bad if other people have it worse'. It's possible that it's effective on some people but with others it simply enforces another negative feedback loop.

aloxic

Apr 23, 2022
For me, depression is related to pressure,
blood pressure trapped because people are crossing their legs,
people have a swollen stomach and a crooked spine.
for crossing the legs, and for having the blood circulation trapped in the hip feeling pain, and naming that feeling of depression.
being that it's all the fault of the crossed leg.
lol

Reactions: Fly'earth

tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021
I can't really agree, that line of reasoning boils down to 'you have no right to feel bad if other people have it worse'. It's possible that it's effective on some people but with others it simply enforces another negative feedback loop.
Consider this then. If you are really trying to draw a hard-line analogy and consider being grateful a negative feedback loop, how can you ever be happy when there will always be people in the world that has more than you?

Being grateful doesn't mean you're not allowed to feel bad or want more. It's a means of rationalization that you shouldn't let those feelings bog down and control your life. Because ultimately you will always have more than someone else, and someone else will always have more than you.

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
The best way to overpass the depression is thinking about the millions of people that are worst than you, most of them starved and without any possibilities in their life .
Supremely dogshit take. That you can live in a "first-world" nation and still be depressed, while knowing people have it even worse than you, is its self even more depressing. That other people have it worse doesn't make one's own situation any less difficult either - just like knowing how many other people have it better doesn't make one's own situation any better. They're not "you". There's so much more to mental health than where you stack up on the socio-economic ladder, and comparison is usually to its detriment as well.

It's called trying to be grateful with what you have. Though worded weirdly. It isn't self shaming.
Gratitude - ie recognizing and acknowledging the good things in your life - is not the same as thinking or believing "other people are worse off than I am, so I should be happier".

ryona4fun

Mar 22, 2021
You cannot attribute depression solely to sitting cross legged. That's a ridiculous notion and with the slightest rational critique gets slapped out of the scientific community.
Yeah, idk where did he take that from. But i'm a depressed male. But in my case i know what hits me. Money problems who turn into other areas, such as relatioships and stuff. I consider myself as a failure, yes. And tbh i don't think i can get much better that this.

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
Knowing or being told to acknowledge that there are people worse off isn't exactly a great way to instill a positive mindset in one's self. The notion that there are other people like me, if not worse off, helps improve my own mood... how!?

Also, on a <badumtish> positive note, I'm quite looking forward to seeing where the next proverbial chapter of this game takes Rena. I imagine once the dust settles she'll be wanting (if not then be directly ordered) to square things with Laki and knowing him he'll have all kinds of goons, infectians and who knows what else at his disposal.

This is gonna be good!

Dec 20, 2022
Knowing or being told to acknowledge that there are people worse off isn't exactly a great way to instill a positive mindset in one's self. The notion that there are other people like me, if not worse off, helps improve my own mood... how!?

Also, on a <badumtish> positive note, I'm quite looking forward to seeing where the next proverbial chapter of this game takes Rena. I imagine once the dust settles she'll be wanting (if not then be directly ordered) to square things with Laki and knowing him he'll have all kinds of goons, infectians and who knows what else at his disposal.

This is gonna be good!
Why not? you have much more possibilities than other people to find happines or at least welfare, someone who doesn't have anything to eat can't think about this feelings only can think about the best way to find food for example. It's my opinion sorry if someone can be molested by that.

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
HoundsOfTheMeteor-2023-01-27
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

aloxic

Apr 23, 2022
Consider this then. If you are really trying to draw a hard-line analogy and consider being grateful a negative feedback loop, how can you ever be happy when there will always be people in the world that has more than you?

Being grateful doesn't mean you're not allowed to feel bad or want more. It's a means of rationalization that you shouldn't let those feelings bog down and control your life. Because ultimately you will always have more than someone else, and someone else will always have more than you.
This logic follows, but the original post regarding the issue isn't reflecting it explicitly nor implicitly, it's simple with not much room for interpretation. Badly worded, sure, but it is what it reads

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
Came here to see if the dev had added a gallery yet, ended up reading a tonne of strange misinformation about posture and depression; depression can be caused by a lot of stuff, but crossing your legs isn't one of them unless you've already got a tonne of stuff wrong with you already, or you've been sitting like that completely still for several hours and have way worse problems than just crossing your legs. Posture is important if you sit for long periods of time, but like, I doubt many people sit with their legs crossed non-stop the entire time they're sitting, that'd just be uncomfortable.

A sedentary lifestyle can definitely contribute to depression though, so sitting in general for long periods is bad for you.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Uncensor and cheats for v20221129

unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "HotM64\Hounds of the Meteor_Data\Managed"

F1 to get full hp (if full make you die)
F2 0 energy
F3 Add estrus
F5 Take damage
F6 to cycle the suit damage status
F7 to get 1k money
F8 to get 1k exp
F10 Screenshot

changed "ESC" to "CTRL-Q" to exit the game
Hi noxtek! Update for this version please?! Thanks!
Also question: Does the MTL get updated or is it already in the game?! I don't mind the MTL btw! I just want to see which MTL is the best and most convenient to use! Thanks for answering!!!

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
infinite loading screen at very early parts of the game, like sortie to the third dungeon will cause infinite loading screen, and was trying to force pregnancy went to rest and infinite loading screen, are those bugs normal? any way to fix them?

boobthief

May 25, 2017
Came here to see if the dev had added a gallery yet, ended up reading a tonne of strange misinformation about posture and depression; depression can be caused by a lot of stuff, but crossing your legs isn't one of them unless you've already got a tonne of stuff wrong with you already, or you've been sitting like that completely still for several hours and have way worse problems than just crossing your legs. Posture is important if you sit for long periods of time, but like, I doubt many people sit with their legs crossed non-stop the entire time they're sitting, that'd just be uncomfortable.

A sedentary lifestyle can definitely contribute to depression though, so sitting in general for long periods is bad for you.
Same!

It sounds strange but I wouldn't be quick to decide remotely.

This will probably be deleted as off topic, but my related story:

I had horrible back pain for months. It got so bad that I couldn't sleep or exercise. It got so bad that I was throwing myself backwards into walls to numb the pain. It got so bad that I cracked a couple of ribs doing that. I went to multiple doctors who assumed I was just seeking painkillers and prescribed an anti-inflammatory that locked up my knees so bad I then couldn't walk. It didn't address the problem. It was a miserable time.

After hours of research, I finally chanced on what was wrong: I was constantly looking far to the right to a display while typing and this fucked up my back so bad I was in constant pain.

Bad posture can absolutely fuck you up. So, especially for anyone who works on a computer - check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Daggernoth

Sep 14, 2016
infinite loading screen at very early parts of the game, like sortie to the third dungeon will cause infinite loading screen, and was trying to force pregnancy went to rest and infinite loading screen, are those bugs normal? any way to fix them?
hey this is because you need to extract all the three separate full parts of the download and merge them into one folder, i got stuck on this too

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes