ibocju02

Nov 6, 2020
Hey wasnt there a scene where Doctor is not at the lab and short assistant guy does the treatment with his tongue? How do I trigger that?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fly'earth

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
guys after this scene everything just goes back into japenese for some reason
Translations are usually done separately, it has been done till April's update.
You can download the translations from the , I'll also attach it here if you want. Extract it into the root game folder and click replace.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
New Side Story:
Makoto Bad End #16

Currently, I'm still working on my first erotic scene.
Actually, the production speed is quite slow.
I'd like to include at least two erotic scenes, but I don't think I'll be able to meet your expectations.
I feel sorry for myself because my ability is really low and I am receiving support from you.
In any case, I will make as much as I can in the remaining time.
very sorry.

1710603693976.png

| |

Newland

Feb 3, 2018
There are 3 scenes with the police:
1 - In the police station after giving birth on the street.
2 - In the slums.
3 - In a police car.

Now we need a scene where Rena gets fucked with a police baton.
Or where Rena sits on a bottle as an act of humiliation.
Put her in prison for a short time, where she will be raped by prisoners.
Rena's face will be covered with sperm from all sides (Bukake)
f9account
how to get scene with police at slum?

• Red Heart

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
how to get scene with police at slum?
I explain Slum below, but I don't know how to get the police car and station scenes pls can someone tell me. Thanks!

To get the slums scene, you talk to the junkie (monster) lose to him, then a gang member attack you, you also lose to him, then when he's gone police comes and you get the scene.

• Red Heart

Ghaleonc001

Mar 8, 2022
I explain Slum below, but I don't know how to get the police car and station scenes pls can someone tell me. Thanks!
That is easy. Almost the same as the Slums. need a Parasite and starts fucking her in the main City Square area. The Police will be alerted by her moaning I assume. Thats the Police car

The Police station one I think need to be Preg from the Drug Dealer guy from the raid? She will give birth and the police will take her in. Again City Square area a Scene will play out

• Red Heart

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
That is easy. Almost the same as the Slums. need a Parasite and starts fucking her in the main City Square area. The Police will be alerted by her moaning I assume. Thats the Police car

The Police station one I think need to be Preg from the Drug Dealer guy from the raid? She will give birth and the police will take her in. Again City Square area a Scene will play out
I see, thanks. Can you explain a bit more about the raid. I'm not sure what are you reffering to.

• Red Heart

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
On another note,
Does anyone know any similar games like this with story and good animations? Where MC can get preggo and birth

Please give me any and all similar recommendations that comes mind, thanks! :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Bumshak

Dec 17, 2020
On another note,
Does anyone know any similar games like this with story and good animations?

Please give me any and all similar recommendations that comes mind, thanks! :)
Than maybe you could like.

https://f95zone.to/threads/escape-from-z-city-3-v0-29a-sunntr.115770/

https://f95zone.to/threads/hachina-ghost-story-v1-7-hakkaku.177423/

https://f95zone.to/threads/thornsin-v0-5-2-scarlet-paper.116743/

https://f95zone.to/threads/guilty-hell-2-v0-28b-kairi-soft.95639/

there are a lot more but I do like more 3D games

Ghaleonc001

Mar 8, 2022
I see, thanks. Can you explain a bit more about the raid. I'm not sure what are you reffering to.
Been awhile. I know was a raid on the Drug operation. I think was that one shirtless dude? You have a option to Fight him without armor or Fight him with the armor. I think if beat him without the armor. I think he takes the drugs and mutate into them Humaniod things. Thats what I think happen. But must get preggo from him before winning the fight.

Edit. Seen a Post. few back Remind the guy. Woova is the main guy to get preggo from his mutated state.

Xxircle

Jan 3, 2024
So, long time fan of HotB, I have trawled 50 or so pages of these 200 and I am still unsure what the release/availability/version status of HotM is.

I subscribed to the 500 yen package on Ci-en but the download looks identical (name and size) to the "trial" (?) downloads linked on the first post? Are they the same or has the "official" version got more unlocked content? So far my playthrough of the "free" content has opened up three sortie locations, and a message at the slums fight that this is the end of the game, although the fight continues - I haven't managed to defeat the licker boss, yet, even at the lowest difficulty (need to getguid) but I do not know if there is any more in this version. I know there are later spider scenes in some version and at least another location (formic hills) somewhere in some version.

I don't mind supporting the creator and I know there is a bit of extra side-story content for supporters.

Any information on how to progress?

Mrblack187

Jul 1, 2019
So, long time fan of HotB, I have trawled 50 or so pages of these 200 and I am still unsure what the release/availability/version status of HotM is.

Any information on how to progress?
It's ongoing and not really behind a paywall, thats more for support of dev. There is lots of content you have yet to discover.

sgt_bilko does an amazing job of posting the ongoing work.
In his signature you will find the latest version in the Mega Archive.
its up to six gigs but the first 4 are the 'standard' data unpack in order, then the monthly updates "HotMdiffxxxdatexxx" will overwrite the previous data as needed. Each update you then only need that HotMdif to be current. Also the translation is included by default. The recent parts are not translated yet but most of it is fine.

I think most problems are caused by translation, cheat, and de-censor conflicts with updates. (also important to note that skipping updates is possibly breaking also. A skipped update may contain a file that is refereed to by a later update which will cause freeze. If you skip updates, fresh install from latest full archive.)
-Translation- good enough as is
-Cheats - use cheat engine (some of the later boss fights you'll want 3-4000 str) cheat engine alters only the current running instance of game, not game files thus is near break/fool proof for files.
-de-censor - update 2024- 03 - 30 may break older or new versions than this update . backup original file and if new update to main game comes out replace old file and update as usual. You can test these risky mods AFTER classic update process but don't fill thread full of tears when suddenly your new stage freezes.

(back pre-Stable diffusion when I had HD space, I had two folders of HotM unpacks. One was stable and only classic update process, 2nd was with mods and changes. Guess which one would break...)

I made this about a year ago so very dated but content map at that time. Its a good place to start and if you're willing follow thread from that point. You could also search sgt_bilkos posts in thread to filter out convos

Last edited:

Mrblack187

Jul 1, 2019
wait i was playing just with part 1, i need all xD? and if i do, how the hell i'm playing just with one part ?
My folder has a few pointerscans and cheat tables saved but unpacked and playable folder is 7.77gb
(it does all unpack into 1 merged folder / overwrites where needed too)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes