Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
The parasite, pregnancy and living parasite fucking host stuff... Man this game has some great content but that content isn't why I enjoy it. I just have to deal with it when I run into the parasite host stuff.

Reactions: Fly'earth

Plication

Mar 8, 2020
To beat the thugs in the first fight, I corralled the thugs into a single group, then did one punch before retreating and jumped over the thugs when I hit the edge of the stage. The dialogue in the next few scenes and the "Remember the thugs" shower scene is a little different, but otherwise I don't think anything else changes.

vault tec

Jul 29, 2018
Yes, thank you, I know...I helped design and write that scene. :)

Did you download the updated translated version from about a week ago? Everything should work with that version. Anything before that will still have minor bugs.
where can I find this updated translated version?

aloxic

Apr 23, 2022
To beat the thugs in the first fight, I corralled the thugs into a single group, then did one punch before retreating and jumped over the thugs when I hit the edge of the stage. The dialogue in the next few scenes and the "Remember the thugs" shower scene is a little different, but otherwise I don't think anything else changes.
amazing! I'm glad someone did it, because I certainly never would have

aloxic

Apr 23, 2022
where can I find this updated translated version?

Look here at the official site for updates on the translation or here in the forum. I don't believe the November update is translated yet but the downloads should include past translations.

tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021
Heh, I kited with jumping up bicycle kicks.

syncrinity

May 19, 2017
Sorry for the probably stupid questions but when you get to the spider boss event, is there any content after that fight? For me it just resets back to the save if I win, or plays out the game over if I don't. Also is there supposed to be more stages to drive to than the flies, rat/bat, raptor, and dog farm?

b1753417

Jun 24, 2019
Sorry for the probably stupid questions but when you get to the spider boss event, is there any content after that fight? For me it just resets back to the save if I win, or plays out the game over if I don't. Also is there supposed to be more stages to drive to than the flies, rat/bat, raptor, and dog farm?
Nothing after the spider boss thats where the game ends right now.
And there is one more stage, I won't spoil it. But you need to increase your hunter rank.

syncrinity

May 19, 2017
And there is one more stage, I won't spoil it. But you need to increase your hunter rank.
Thank you! I've been trying to raise it, but I've been stuck at hunter rank 4 for a while now. Is there a trick or just lots of grinding?

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
So in terms of "world map", as of the current build, the locations are:
Main City [technically not a world map location but... added for completeness]
The Tunnels
The Raptor Desert
The Stinky Forest
The Raul (sp?) Farm
+ a new environment?

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
Hmm...

I just remembered, that we talked once upon a time about proposals, so there is one here... I know that Inui isn't "a big fan" of galleries in his games, but still, in this game, it can be implemented and looped in already existing environment much easier than in rest of them, namely *dramatic pause* bathroom and toilet, required interface for "memories" is already there.

I'd by no means wish for an even greater slowdown in development of main/side storylines (aka release of new content), but... if there'd be desire and mood for introducing this feature into the game, then imo it's the best place for it.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Hmm...

I just remembered, that we talked once upon a time about proposals, so there is one here... I know that Inui isn't "a big fan" of galleries in his games, but still, in this game, it can be implemented and looped in already existing environment much easier than in rest of them, namely *dramatic pause* bathroom and toilet, required interface for "memories" is already there.

I'd by no means wish for an even greater slowdown in development of main/side storylines (aka release of new content), but... if there'd be desire and mood for introducing this feature into the game, then imo it's the best place for it.
If you can do up a quick mockup in like MS paint, I'll pass the idea along.

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
If you can do up a quick mockup in like MS paint, I'll pass the idea along.
In fact, there is nothing to draw there, part of storyline (at the start, see spoiler), where Rena remembers "someone" or "something" in the shower, more is actually not needed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This can be the same menu, or maybe something "additional" separate (3rd one), and attachments will already be memories or their categories (which will be even more convenient).

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes