smick

Dec 29, 2017
I don't know if you paid attention but the CG in his post and the one in the game are actually a bit different.
He also replied to one of the messages in his post saying that theres also a scene.

chrome_ncLZ7IVINV.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
and i am stuck at the 3rd mission. It's always shows loading but never loads
So, to check. Did you download and extract both parts of the game? For whatever reason the poster didn't use linked compressed files, but entirely separate files you need to manually extract and place into the main game folder.
I don't know if you paid attention but the CG in his post and the one in the game are actually a bit different.
He also replied to one of the messages in his post saying that theres also a scene.

View attachment 1482507
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, but that's all there is to it from what I can find. There's no animated scene with the fat guy, just the still images and text.

If there is an animation / more than just the fairly short dialogue with the 2 images, then please share how to get it.

Reactions: Pomelomon

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
Problem is in active translation, turn on "native" language and you will see the scene. For English, as I understand it, it will only work when translation will be ready. I haven't put my nose into structure files of translation, but I think, that there is simply no link to transition to animation there in its english version.

smick

Dec 29, 2017
If there is an animation / more than just the fairly short dialogue with the 2 images, then please share how to get it.
At that point i didn't know, but now i managed to get the scene. At first i thought it was either a bug or he forgot to add the scene to the game and it turned out to be a bug in the English version.
Go here:

And download the text file and paste it into your game directory (replace everything when it asks you)

After that it should work. I also uploaded a save file (30), if you want to go to that scene, just load that save go to the Back Alley, lose to the larvae while transformed and then it'll lead you to the scene.

Also updated the hunter rank to 3 if you want to check out the new area with the fly.

Edit: I also uploaded the Text file here that you need to extract in the game folder since it was small.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
At that point i didn't know, but now i managed to get the scene. At first i thought it was either a bug or he forgot to add the scene to the game and it turned out to be a bug in the English version.
Go here:

And download the text file and paste it into your game directory (replace everything when it asks you)

After that it should work. I also uploaded a save file (30), if you want to go to that scene, just load that save go to the Back Alley, lose to the larvae while transformed and then it'll lead you to the scene.

Also updated the hunter rank to 3 if you want to check out the new area with the fly.

Edit: I also uploaded the Text file here that you need to extract in the game folder since it was small.
Well, that would do it, since I was just using the straight download with the included english translation.

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Go here:

i am unable to access your save file.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
I know the MTL was being worked on. I didn't see where it was updated yet. Can we use the old MTL and just replace to get most of the English back, or just have to wait.
Nevermind I'm stupid. I forgot to apply the txt and decensor patch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eltempacc

Eltempacc

Jul 18, 2019
What is the latest English MTL patch that can be used while an official version is still work in progress?

Argonauz

Jun 28, 2020
As i hath tried to did enjoy mine own precious timeth with this game, i nev'r been did confuse so much aft'r playing this game. being a cute and innocent wench on a strange planet with strange aliens madeth me bethink about our univ'rse, f'r we art not high-lone. One day we shall all connecteth just liketh this game, and f'r yond i giveth t mine own final revieweth.
-language: 1/5 (spend most time skipping, MTL what did you think?)
-dificulty: 4/5 ( 1 punch dead. Hard, basically i had no idea what am doing)
-st'ry: ? (dont und'rstand)
-animation: 4/5
-can thee fap: 5/5
ov'ral
4/5 (manly because of animation and masturbating, rest is confusing)

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
As i hath tried to did enjoy mine own precious timeth with this game, i nev'r been did confuse so much aft'r playing this game. being a cute and innocent wench on a strange planet with strange aliens madeth me bethink about our univ'rse, f'r we art not high-lone. One day we shall all connecteth just liketh this game, and f'r yond i giveth t mine own final revieweth.
-language: 1/5 (spend most time skipping, MTL what did you think?)
-dificulty: 4/5 ( 1 punch dead. Hard, basically i had no idea what am doing)
-st'ry: ? (dont und'rstand)
-animation: 4/5
-can thee fap: 5/5
ov'ral
4/5 (manly because of animation and masturbating, rest is confusing)
Blagard! Dost thou not know there exists a segregated tabular page on this thread? That is the proper place to proclamate your final analysis regarding the titular asset in question. Thou shouldest reconsider thine post locale lest ye receive apt judgement from the moderators for such an egregious offense.

Confounded dimwitted hipster twatwaffles.
Take your moustached avacado toast eating ass back to reddit.
We have no need for dolt shitbirds here.
Respectfully, sgt_bilko

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes