Mitky199203

Jun 10, 2022
Các bạn giúp tôi với, tôi đang theo kịp sự kiện trên bản đồ kiến và nó vừa xảy ra loads with a white screen and can't do anything anymore, i tried everything before but things failed, pls help me

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fly'earth
Jul 22, 2023
Inui may have used some MTL in some sections earlier this year. If you see anything that slipped by, please post it so I can fix it.
What does MTL mean?

Các bạn giúp tôi với, tôi đang theo kịp sự kiện trên bản đồ kiến và nó vừa xảy ra loads with a white screen and can't do anything anymore, i tried everything before but things failed, pls help me
Could you rewrite your post again, please? The white screen sounds like something is lacking. At best, download all four parts, open part 1 and then put all other parts (from 2 to 4) into 1.

NyanAlone

Nov 8, 2023
1. Have absolutely no money.
2. Get attacked and raped. Give up and get rescued.
3. Those scenes will happen, because you can't pay the hunters.
The game freeze on second rescue squad rape. Can't do anything except Esc to quit the game. My game version is 20231029. Any solution?

• Red Heart
Aug 10, 2019
I didn't know that could actually happen thought it was just something it said would happen cause she always got rescued. never thought to try and let them just keep fucking her. defiantly agree more things should drag her off, be nice if where she was taken she wasn't alone.

• Red Heart

albert4

Nov 19, 2017
Update mah bois..
----------------------------------------------------
This is an update for October 2023.
I actually wanted to update yesterday, but my router broke so I was delayed by a day.

As mentioned in the previous status report, there are not many updates this time.
If you are caught by an enemy with something parasitic in your vagina, we have implemented a motion where acid is poured into your vagina.
This time's content will lean towards Ryona.
Although it only requires one motion, it takes about three motions in terms of effort.
I guess this completes the erotic motion for this new creature.
All that is left to do is to create a behavior unique to the parasite, and this stage will be complete.

My father's funeral was held on Friday.
There are still some things to do, such as inheritance and name change, so it seems like that will still take up a lot of time.
Also, two days before the funeral, I developed a retinal tear, which is a precursor to retinal detachment.
I will be going to the doctor soon, so that will also take up my time.
I developed Meniere's disease in April, and this month I developed a retinal tear and my body feels like it's getting more and more broken.
My time is often taken up by things other than game production, but I have to somehow speed things up.
If it's not completed soon, it looks like it's going to become a really outdated game.
That's how fast games are progressing these days.

----------------------------------------------------

Update Only: Pixeldrain
Part 1: Pixeldrain
Part 2: Pixeldrain
Part 3: Pixeldrain
Part 4: Pixeldrain
Save File: Pixeldrain

Mirrors: Mega |

latest update

• Red Heart

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
*snip* Also he likes suggestions, but they have to be VERY simple as he doesn't have the resources to create totally new arenas and events that quickly.

*snip*
Unsure if this meets the criteria of "simple" [it's all advanced to me o_O ] but perhaps an enemy that can grapple at a distance?

Like a lasso, electro whip or similar.

When MC is hit by it, they'll need to struggle to get out of it.

Depending on how "advanced" such an attack is or could be, she'll either stay in that state until she struggles, another enemy [or perhaps the same one] closes the distance to initiate a H-scene or perhaps she is yanked prone if she doesn't struggle out?

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes