sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
He made it just in time for the end of Nov:

This is an update for November 2023.
This month has been a last minute update.
I'll just write an article about supporter benefits and update it in 2-3 days.
Those who have supported us for November will be able to view it.

Well, this month's updates are as follows.

• Implementation of defeat event for humanoid creatures
  • Mating by parasitized creatures.
The first one doesn't need any special explanation.
Regarding the second thing, after a certain period of time has passed while being parasitized by this creature, the following mating motion will begin.

1701353227940.png

Next time we will progress the story further.
The development period is also getting longer and longer, so I would like to complete the story first, then add about 2-3 stages after that and complete it for the time being.
More and more games are being created that are better than mine, so if I don't finish them quickly, they will be obsolete before they are released.
The recent evolution of doujin erotic games is amazing, and the AI is also evolving rapidly, so it's hard to keep up.
In any case, even if it gets old and doesn't sell in the future, I will continue to complete this work, so please continue to work with me if you'd like.

Update Patch:
Full P1:
Full P2:
Full P3:
Full P4:

Mirrors: |

RenaYuzuki

Mar 8, 2023

Regarding the second thing, after a certain period of time has passed while being parasitized by this creature, the following mating motion will begin.

View attachment 3130092

The development period is also getting longer and longer, so I would like to complete the story first, then add about 2-3 stages after that and complete it for the time being.
More and more games are being created that are better than mine, so if I don't finish them quickly, they will be obsolete before they are released.
The recent evolution of doujin erotic games is amazing, and the AI is also evolving rapidly, so it's hard to keep up.
In any case, even if it gets old and doesn't sell in the future, I will continue to complete this work, so please continue to work with me if you'd like.

Update Patch: Pixeldrain
Full P1: Pixeldrain
Full P2: Pixeldrain
Full P3: Pixeldrain
Full P4: Pixeldrain

Mirrors: | Mega
man.. seeing him being worry about his work really makes me sad.. i will buy the finished product for sure.. been following his work since nanocrisis.. i really like his game.. and yeah.. AI really evolving rapidly, but i dont know.. not my cup of tea for some reason.. i never really liked the game that created by AI..

Mrblack187

Jul 1, 2019
I think he started his first projects in 2008/09? and since then I would say without a doubt I've personally "enjoyed" his series of at no cost games over the years more than any other single developer. Mainly because the fly stage is a major fetish of mine that few attempt or get right.

I would like to see some of the games he thinks are better than his/him. It's apples and oranges for this vs others. Not to mention most ALL of English games are moving further and further from the classic RoR style into "corruption" and censored concepts that are worse than bland.

Last edited:

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
I think he started his first projects in 2008/09? and since then I would say without a doubt I've personally "enjoyed" his series of at no cost games over the years more than any other single developer. Mainly because the fly stage is a major fetish of mine that few attempt or get right.

I would like to see some of the games he thinks are better than his/him. It's apples and oranges for this vs others. Not to mention most ALL of English games are moving further and further from the classic RoR style into "corruption" and censored concepts that are worse than bland.
I wish he would revisit some of his older works and give them a facelift/update, going back to the games that started it all.

DaiReth

Oct 14, 2021
I've seen some people make uncensors for this game. Is there some relatively simple way I can make it on my own? Or does it require some extensive knowledge? My modding ability doesnt extend beyond some basic starsector mods.....

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fly'earth

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017

View attachment 3130092

Update Patch: Pixeldrain
Full P1: Pixeldrain
Full P2: Pixeldrain
Full P3: Pixeldrain
Full P4: Pixeldrain

Mirrors: | Mega
What creature? A specific one?

• Red Heart
Jul 22, 2023
The only reason why Inui takes so much time to finish his game, is because he works alone and has other problems, that hinders his work. But no game is outdated. Ever. I will take a look at this new update with glee once I find some time. I hope, that Inui will make more games in his life that these four, for he has the eager to make them as good as humanly possible in his view. That is really something you don't see with many devs. I also like to see where the story goes with the big bad and so on.

ibocju02

Nov 6, 2020
new scene is so hard to see, these guys are pretty strong on easiest difficulty, and keeps on raping MC before the new scene can even proc.

• Red Heart

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
new scene is so hard to see, these guys are pretty strong on easiest difficulty, and keeps on raping MC before the new scene can even proc.
You can change difficulty in the settings at any moment. If you move the diff bar to the lowest, they make like 1 point of damage from acid and die almost instantly.

• Red Heart

aloxic

Apr 23, 2022
Oh? Interesting! Really need to try that!

Anything specific I should keep in mind with the new stuff?

Or anything else new?

Last time I checked the ants were new!
Big, small, and parasite ants are new (relatively), and the very new stuff are the heaven users turned monsters in the new goto mission with a new loss scene, and parasite scenes within the fight. Still no win scene though, that's not been finished

aloxic

Apr 23, 2022
New scene is assuming you are fighting the enemies still but not actively getting raped by them. That would be an assumed loss, the new scene is like something that bothers Rena while fighting. Just avoid or get out of trap jumps from monsters and it should be pretty easy to get it. I will say though the one while lying down is difficult to get though. If you really want to see it, kill every enemy except one and just wait for the scene that way

• Red Heart
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes