Leo967

Jun 4, 2017
DId you update from existing files?
Make sure you have all translation files downloaded.
Or set the language back to japaense to test if it has to do with the locale files.
The game was from a full download, and I was told it comes pre-patch. Also, it doesn't work in the original Japanese either.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fly'earth
Dec 25, 2018
stuck3.png Why always stuck like this? When trying to move patch to main folder..
And also always gets stuck when trying to fight the yellow thugs. I was able to continue like fighting a dog monster on a farm after borrowing a save file from a player on this forum, but when I wanted to sortie against Laki, the game got stuck again when loading..

• Red Heart

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
I already hate the stupid Spider boss and the Heaven Drug Zombies!

They always keep chain graping and raping the protagonist Girl!

I barely ever have a chance to properly fight back let alone free from the grapple!

I wished I could just use some cheat and "Saitama" them . . .

• Red Heart

RenaYuzuki

Mar 8, 2023
View attachment 3161392 Why always stuck like this? When trying to move patch to main folder..
And also always gets stuck when trying to fight the yellow thugs. I was able to continue like fighting a dog monster on a farm after borrowing a save file from a player on this forum, but when I wanted to sortie against Laki, the game got stuck again when loading..
happened to me before..
i just choose to re-download all 4 part of the game everytime there is new update..
suggest you doing so..

• Red Heart
Dec 25, 2018
still not working? i mean.. when you download all 4 parts in every update.. its already updated to new version, so no need to download the patch right?
that's what I thought after failing with the patch path..
downloading new updated files means no need to update the patch again..
but it's still stuck..

• Red Heart

Daisuu

Jul 1, 2021
I'm having trouble too. My usual troubleshooting measures aren't working this time.
Can't seem to load up the first fight at all.

• Red Heart

renins

Oct 3, 2022
I already hate the stupid Spider boss and the Heaven Drug Zombies!

They always keep chain graping and raping the protagonist Girl!

I barely ever have a chance to properly fight back let alone free from the grapple!

I wished I could just use some cheat and "Saitama" them . . .
use cheat engine bro... you know how to use it right?

• Red Heart

dronehero

Apr 29, 2020
Uncensor and cheats for v20221030

unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "HotM64\Hounds of the Meteor_Data\Managed"

F1 to get full hp (if full make you die)
F2 0 energy
F3 Add estrus
F5 Take damage
F6 to cycle the suit damage status
F7 to get 1k money
F8 to get 1k exp

changed "ESC" to "CTRL-Q" to exit the game
Could we get an updated version for this new version? It would be greatly appreciated.

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
Could we get an updated version for this new version? It would be greatly appreciated.
This still works, I've tested this in newer September version (v20230927) that I purchased.

It's available here If someone wants to buy, get the 500 yen plan ($4).
Don't buy the 100 yen plan, it doesn't unlock anything and it's a waste of money.

On a side note, the English translation was not fully done in September's version and my has subscription expired, however updated translation was provided by Inui-san. :)

• Red Heart

RyRa²

Jan 26, 2019

1. More Anal scenes ...
3. Double Penetration Scenes with humans and Infected and Flies
4. Perhaps extra levels, Like a prison being overrun by infected, or an Apartment in the city that's full of infected.
5. Prostitution? Perhaps at the bar.

and please let Inui know that his fans won't leave him. Let him know to take his time so he doesn't end up like Yoshihiro Togashi. I will be looking forward to the full release on Steam!
I'M NOT ALONE ! :ROFLMAO:

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes