sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
End of Year Update! This is a pleasant surprise I certainly didn't expect. Time to get that merry holiday nut mah bois:

Merry Christmas.
This is an update for December 2023.

This month we have progressed the story a little.
Two erotic events have been added.

You can refight the creature you fought last time by talking to the addict in the slums.
If you lose there, two erotic events will occur in succession.

I actually wanted to add one more erotic event, but I'll be a little busy at the end of the year and don't seem to have enough time, so I've decided to update only these two erotic events.

I don't have any writing skills, so it takes me a long time to write a story.
It takes a full day to write the amount of text that a normal person would write in 10 minutes.
I'm really sorry for being so incompetent and clumsy.

All that remains this year is the renewal of supporter benefits, so please send your New Year's greetings there again.

Save:
Go to the slums and talk to the addict twice.
Go to Slum and talk to Junkie twice.

Save Data:

Update Patch:
Full P1:
Full P2:
Full P3:
Full P4:

Mega Mirror:
GoFile:

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
Not sure why but I'm getting a freeze on this part of the game, (the new content). Game itself is still running, I'm simply unable to proceed no matter what keys I press. Any ideas? 1703508775720.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fly'earth

Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020
Not sure why but I'm getting a freeze on this part of the game, (the new content). Game itself is still running, I'm simply unable to proceed no matter what keys I press. Any ideas? View attachment 3203401
You need Locale_Remulator. Some time ago I had the same problems and one kind person saved everything. Look in previously written comments. At least not before June 2023.

Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020
This is wonderful!
Rape by the cops again. Maybe the next scene is triple penetration?:) And anal rape with a bottle:3
Or a rat that will completely crawl into her pussy. :love:
THANK YOU INUI!!!
f9account

Last edited:

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
You need Locale_Remulator. Some time ago I had the same problems and one kind person saved everything. Look in previously written comments. At least not before June 2023.
Yep, Locale_Remulator.1.5.2 + running the game in japanese with it, (Despite language still being english) fixed it. Thanks!

• Red Heart

m13373010881

Aug 8, 2021
End of Year Update! This is a pleasant surprise I certainly didn't expect. Time to get that merry holiday nut mah bois:

Merry Christmas.
This is an update for December 2023.

This month we have progressed the story a little.
Two erotic events have been added.

You can refight the creature you fought last time by talking to the addict in the slums.
If you lose there, two erotic events will occur in succession.

I actually wanted to add one more erotic event, but I'll be a little busy at the end of the year and don't seem to have enough time, so I've decided to update only these two erotic events.

I don't have any writing skills, so it takes me a long time to write a story.
It takes a full day to write the amount of text that a normal person would write in 10 minutes.
I'm really sorry for being so incompetent and clumsy.

All that remains this year is the renewal of supporter benefits, so please send your New Year's greetings there again.

Save:
Go to the slums and talk to the addict twice.
Go to Slum and talk to Junkie twice.

Save Data: Pixeldrain

Update Patch: Pixeldrain
Full P1: Pixeldrain
Full P2: Pixeldrain
Full P3: Pixeldrain
Full P4: Pixeldrain

Mega Mirror: Mega
GoFile:
please update, the Full P1 is not exist

• Red Heart

Mrblack187

Jul 1, 2019
<LEVersion Version="2.5.0.1" LastUpdate="20231220"/>

Not sure if any of this helps. I am currently in English, and don't have to use the optional menu on 98% of games but it's there. I have changed system locale many times in the past and there are a few holdout games that I can't use menu for like the classic violated heroine. It MUST be in jap locale at the wiwrar unzip AND run.

I've changed my system back and forth so much in the past most of my programs, (even in current english settings) still operate under many jap settings such as my older version of microsoft word which is a bit interesting. I had to change justifications and it still tosses a few jap characters at me. Somehow I think the emulator run ALL the time even at unpacking. If you see in the one game folder example pic the title is all kinds of messed up characters, but still runs

Not sure if any of this helps, I wish I knew the exact DL location of mine. The most sure way is to hard change system locale.
settings, date and time, (not time zones) related settings: date time regional formatting, (not regional format) related settings: additional date and times settings, (now under control panel window not settings window) change date time regional or number format, (new smaller window) select admin tab, and the big button for change system locale.

This will require a full computer restart. THEN go fresh download the game, fresh unpack. Don't try the uncenser or translation until yet. This should be a foolproof method. Then continue to attempt translations, uncensor, change system back to english, run with emulators etc. Run emulator on admin and cut the UAC off if you never have.

• Red Heart

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Rena Bad End #7

Supporter benefits for December.

It's a little late, but this is a Christmas present from perverted Santa.
Last year it was a reindeer, but this year I gave Lena a Santa Claus gift.
Now, enjoy!

1703697826200.png

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes