ssynergy

May 29, 2020
i'm stuck, i got the parasite from formic hills but i don't know what to do next. Also, Rena says something about using "Mushishita", but i can't remeber/don't know what that is. Can somebody help me?
1704482046525.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fly'earth
Jul 22, 2023
i'm stuck, i got the parasite from formic hills but i don't know what to do next. Also, Rena says something about using "Mushishita", but i can't remeber/don't know what that is. Can somebody help me?
View attachment 3235498
If you mean the small white Ant, you have to go to the doctor to remove it. You get some good money from it. Look through the speaking menu with him.

• Red Heart

ssynergy

May 29, 2020
I believe "mushishita" is the parasite killer drug you can purchase from the doctor.
I just used the parasite killer drug on the parasite and went to the doctor but nothing happens.

If you mean the small white Ant, you have to go to the doctor to remove it. You get some good money from it. Look through the speaking menu with him.
do you mean i have to hatch/birth the parasite and then capture it??? that's the only other thing i can think of

jag64

Jul 23, 2017
I haven't updated the game in a few months, but I started a new game and now I am getting stuck in infinite loading screen on the 3rd area. I grabbed a save someone posted for the new content and that also gets stuck in a loading screen in certain areas no issue with conversations just loading fight scenes and some maps not all. This is the only game I have had issues with. My system is in Japanese natively, so I know it's not a locale issue, however, I still tried Locale Remulator as that was the only suggestion people gave and it did not change anything.. Redownloaded the game, same problem... Not sure what the issue is other than a bad compile or a bug. I don't usually bother with translation patches. I've played many untranslated games, no issues outside of bugs that get patched usually.

• Red Heart

jag64

Jul 23, 2017
I haven't updated the game in a few months, but I started a new game and now I am getting stuck in infinite loading screen on the 3rd area. I grabbed a save someone posted for the new content and that also gets stuck in a loading screen in certain areas no issue with conversations just loading fight scenes and some maps not all. This is the only game I have had issues with. My system is in Japanese natively, so I know it's not a locale issue, however, I still tried Locale Remulator as that was the only suggestion people gave and it did not change anything.. Redownloaded the game, same problem... Not sure what the issue is other than a bad compile or a bug. I don't usually bother with translation patches. I've played many untranslated games, no issues outside of bugs that get patched usually.

Okay... I found out the issue... The parts do not extract together, you have to extract all of the parts individually.. I use 7.zip and I'm used to parts being extracted as a whole when opening the first part.. I think this missing information on the posts is causing a lot of confusion for people, myself included as the game runs perfectly fine (seemingly) without the other parts.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fly'earth and k2ren

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
I just used the parasite killer drug on the parasite and went to the doctor but nothing happens.

do you mean i have to hatch/birth the parasite and then capture it??? that's the only other thing i can think of
Use your bike to go into a fight zone, press F use the parasite killer pills and get out without fighting. That's how I quickly fix the issue.

Jul 22, 2023
I started the game anew as well and it seems like I have a problem now with the white ant as well, which you need to bring to Herman to continue the story. Not quite sure why, though I have to say, that I had to install the game completely from scratch, because the old folder had a problem and didn't started.

aloxic

Apr 23, 2022
Would you kindly (or anyone really) explain what is happening here? I know you need to lose to them in the aftermath of the fight in the slums...just want to know the meaning behind this loss scene without having to download the game just yet.
This is revisiting the slums, where you originally visit to find the Heaven (drug) dealer, which can start mutiple rape scenes, including the junkie and then the criminals. After beating gauza and the laki infection event you can revisit the place to the junkie again who this time is also infected, hence the next scenes of you losing to it, and then being raped by bystanders after

halo17

Jun 5, 2017
is the last Version: 2023-06-30 ?

No but the main page never got updated. I suggest you wait a few days because every update is on the end of the month but if you cant wait here it is. All thanks goes to sgt_bilko who post every update and extra :)

End of Year Update! This is a pleasant surprise I certainly didn't expect. Time to get that merry holiday nut mah bois:

Merry Christmas.
This is an update for December 2023.

This month we have progressed the story a little.
Two erotic events have been added.

You can refight the creature you fought last time by talking to the addict in the slums.
If you lose there, two erotic events will occur in succession.

I actually wanted to add one more erotic event, but I'll be a little busy at the end of the year and don't seem to have enough time, so I've decided to update only these two erotic events.

I don't have any writing skills, so it takes me a long time to write a story.
It takes a full day to write the amount of text that a normal person would write in 10 minutes.
I'm really sorry for being so incompetent and clumsy.

All that remains this year is the renewal of supporter benefits, so please send your New Year's greetings there again.

Save:
Go to the slums and talk to the addict twice.
Go to Slum and talk to Junkie twice.

Save Data: Pixeldrain

Update Patch: Pixeldrain
Full P1: Pixeldrain
Full P2: Pixeldrain
Full P3: Pixeldrain
Full P4: Pixeldrain

Mega Mirror: Mega
GoFile:
Rena Bad End #7

Supporter benefits for December.

It's a little late, but this is a Christmas present from perverted Santa.
Last year it was a reindeer, but this year I gave Lena a Santa Claus gift.
Now, enjoy!

View attachment 3209313
Pixeldrain
Mega

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes