Sintheta

Mar 15, 2020
I think it'd be nice if the OP's install instructions could be updated since it's not just two archives anymore. Could help curb the install confusion people have.

Satanaru606

Jun 5, 2024
I hope he does!

Tho I wished he would stick to one of his Games and make them more than just a minigame . . .
The problem with making something, no matter if comic or game, is that you burn out over it very fast and QoL is the worst thing you can do for a game, because you are bound to one project and are limited to it in several ways.

I rather have him to explore new ways as a palate cleanser.

AndyM

May 8, 2024
I feel like we're just being trolled now. Surely these people aren't this stupid
Nobody is trolling, but It does seem kinda dumb not to use the built in features of the archive manager software in the first place for splitting up zip files, the problem is entirely because some people just aren't tech savvy enough to deal with software like that, I have old relatives that I pirate normal games for, I show them how to copy crack files after installation, it seems so simple to us yet still to this day they can't understand how to do it, they aren't stupid computers are just very confusing for a lot of people, they want to play the game and this is too hard for them

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
why are people so dumb that they can't even extract files by merging them which takes 5 seconds? can someone explain?
I feel like we're just being trolled now. Surely these people aren't this stupid
It's not "these people are stupid" but it's just not how it is usually done for pirated games when they are parted into multiple files:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Therefore, it is simply confusing and everyone's first instinct is NOT to extract the second, third or fourth archive.

It could easily be clarified with just one simple trick:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There, done it for you guys, just copy paste it and then accuse people of stupidity because they can't read simple instructions attached to upload.

Though, I admit to one thing - naming scheme of the files is a hint that it's not one continuous archive.

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
It's not "these people are stupid" but it's just not how it is usually done for pirated games when they are parted into multiple files:
That's how we used to do it in the 90s-2000s yea but.. there's not really a need for that anymore. If anything that method used to introduce more corruption because you could have a massive game archive straddle two part files which was more likely to fail.

MemoryH

Feb 18, 2020
I will add to what was already said - Inui is not exactly known for any yuri/lesbian content. Like, in all of his projects, I don't recall even one scene that could be tagged as lesbian. Well, MAAAAYBE the scene with parasite dick-guy (the sentient parasite that wants to go out each night and force us to rape girls)...which is kinda bizarre and I think it's almost an easter egg with how this guy operates :D
Does this actually happen?

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
That's how we used to do it in the 90s-2000s yea but.. there's not really a need for that anymore. If anything that method used to introduce more corruption because you could have a massive game archive straddle two part files which was more likely to fail.
As I've said - it's not about what is right or wrong here. It's irrelevant to the problem.
It's about what is still the most common approach (because that 90s-2000s is still the way to go for vast majority of the releases in 2020s, probably out of habit at this point) that teaches people to expect one thing and not the other. Problem is not with the packaging itself but the lack of simple information to NOT expect it to self-unpack.

I know it's not needed anymore and it causes potential corruption problems (which is downright annoying if you deal with over 100 parts and there are no repair data).

I don't honestly care how you guys do it. I touch this game once a year.
All I'm saying here is that people WILL bring this up over and over and over again because this is the same kind of shit that's been happening with every freaking update. One short info will save us a lot of spamming, believe me.

Does this actually happen?
Yeah, if I recall correctly, it is a parasite pregnancy from the third Infectian boss (the spider one?). These parasites are essentially like fucked up clones of the original infected, so they keep personality and habits. Don't remove these unique parasites and you will have special scenes/events for that.

AndyM

May 8, 2024
The fact is tech luddites want to play the game and the way it is setup is putting a wall up for them, calling them stupid isn't helping or even true, I know a guy in his 50s with a Harvard university degree who is an international journalist, something I doubt a single person who has used this site are smart enough to do, yet he does not know how to deal with merging folders, being a tech Luddite doesn't mean stupidity, even stupid people can merge files into a folder

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes