souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Buddy, sometimes the tag is wrong. Maybe stop being a fucking cunt for once in your life.
If the tags are wrong, it's usually because there a tag for planned content, not missing a tag for content already in the game.

But seriously, if you go to every thread and ask "DOES THIS GAME HAVE [Tag not listed]?!?!?" you're going to get an asshole response, since it's usually a stupid question.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
I don't want to be mean, but how is it possible for a developer to fail to compress his game into several archives? At the very least, allow choice, by adding a link for the complete game and adding several links for people wishing to download in several parts. I've downloaded the parts, I'm extracting but the game data is scattered and combining them corrupts the game.

Add 1 link alone only please, thank you

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
I don't want to be mean, but how is it possible for a developer to fail to compress his game into several archives? At the very least, allow choice, by adding a link for the complete game and adding several links for people wishing to download in several parts. I've downloaded the parts, I'm extracting but the game data is scattered and combining them corrupts the game.
Nope.. you're doing something wrong. If there was a legitimate problem in the archives wouldn't you think we'd all be in here right now talking about it? We're not.. because there isn't.

Add 1 link alone only please, thank you
Nah, not doing that.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Any lesbian route?
I will add to what was already said - Inui is not exactly known for any yuri/lesbian content. Like, in all of his projects, I don't recall even one scene that could be tagged as lesbian. Well, MAAAAYBE the scene with parasite dick-guy (the sentient parasite that wants to go out each night and force us to rape girls)...which is kinda bizarre and I think it's almost an easter egg with how this guy operates :D

Anyway, yeah. If you look for h-developers with bigger focus on Yuri that produce ACT games similar to this one, I'd suggest Guilty Hell by Kairi at this moment. GH1 is complete, GH2 is in development. In both, there is a sizable amount of actual lesbian content.
Mystic Knight Maya is also an interesting one to an extent.

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
Can anyone confirm if BepInEx installs on the June 2024 update?
1719573098182.png
BepInEx 5.4.23.2
Wine GE 8-26 (with dll override for winhttp -> native)
JP locale
EDIT: override needs to be winhttp -> native,built-in and then it works ie: winhttp=n,b

Last edited:

Reapter

May 3, 2019
i dont even how to install this game

i tried all downloading it

and copy past to one one folder
but its wont run
Maybe I can help (and explain ^^) it. I had the same issue. When you have all folders (so "HotMFull1_HotMFull1_numbers", HotMFull2_HotMFull1_numbers, etc.) you have in Folder HotMFull_2, 3 and 4 only one Folder "Hounds of the Meteor_Data" open --> open "StreamingAssets" --> "aa" --> "Windows" --> "StandaloneWindows" Open "StandaloneWindows", and copy everything from there in the Main Folder (so "HotMFull1_numbers" --> "Hounds of the Meteor_Data" --> "StreamingAssets" --> "aa" --> "Windows" --> "StandaloneWindows"(just overwrite it).

It´s not that complicated, just a little bit annoying.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
i dont even how to install this game

i tried all downloading it

and copy past to one one folder
but its wont run
Well, I guess I'll bring back this post I wrote a long time ago, since people find copy and pasting difficult. The only change is that there's more files to download and copy now, but the steps can be repeated for the copy and paste.

Full in Depth New Installation Guide (for Windows)

Step 1: Download both Part1 and Part2 of the game.

Step 2: Use 7zip (or your preferred extractor, but I recommend 7zip) to extract both part 1 and part 2 to your computer, but NOT into the default "programs" or "windows" folders.
View attachment 1602036

Step 3: Go into the part 2 folder. Then copy the files in that folder.
View attachment 1602038

Step 4: Go into the Part 1 files and paste the copied files into it.
View attachment 1602039

Step 5:A window will pop up asking you if yo want to combine the folders, click yes.
View attachment 1602042

You are done. That is how to correctly install the game.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Why is the game in several parts of files?? Can someone explain?
In short - it is for ease of sharing because technically you should divide bigger games/movies/stuff into manageable parts. You know, if you have limits on bandwitch or other crap. You can download one part one day, second part the other. Or whatever.

Now, the way it is done HERE though is...weird (despite what SOME here try to claim). It's basically trying to extract one archive file at a time and DOES NOT initiate other parts because each one of them is completely separate, independent being. It means that you need to merge them yourself, every, freaking, time.

On various pirate sites I've been to over the last twenty or so years, almost never have I stumbled upon this kind of partitioning (well, maybe few times, on local network DC++ when a 12yo kid shared Fallout 3 or other crap by packaging files manually). I mean, it is safer for the archive but it's not the usual practice.
Why? Because it's a bother. For 4-5 parts, sure, mess with it manually...but there were games that were partitioned into 20-40...even 80 parts. In case of normal procedure, you extract archive no.1 or 0 and there rest is happening by itself because all parts contain the file structure to which they respond to.

In case of this practice we have here though, you would have to merge everything by yourself and if you are lazy, you better pray that extracting all to one folder is consistent with the file structure inside or you won't know what goes where.

Check winrar and winzip partitioning settings and how they work by default. Check warez websites, nosteams, exsites...hell, even TPB (just don't download from there, it's syphylis infected cesspool these days).

AndyM

May 8, 2024
I agree, getting archive managers to recreate the file/folder restructuring from multiple zip files for us isn't hard at all and I don't see why it wasn't used here
  1. Download and Install 7-Zip: ...
  2. Navigate to the Folder: ...
  3. Select Files: ...
  4. Right-Click and Zip with Manual Splitting: ...
  5. Configure Split Size: ...
  6. Click "OK" to create the zip file/s. ...
  7. Wait for the zip files to be created.
  8. Once complete you will see a list of files in your folder with the suffix .

Reactions: trester123
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes