AndyM

May 8, 2024
Triple quadruple post from you, but this is only real line I take from it.

I view basic "install" as a litmus test. Hope these "players" never try "VH" lol, hopeless as it should be for these kids!

ps. cool AI avatar, I started a solo Twine project and used same asset/lora for my game image!
:love: Very hot nurse girl, I like it a lot!
Thanks for sharing

I found her on Lust Goddess, a cheap ass scammer Dev game on
ss_ef730688f4c22dc56440a549e077f79d00571c8c.1920x1080.jpg

Last edited:

AndyM

May 8, 2024
I slowly believe that you are a troll. I sad what I had to say and if this is even too high for you,
no one can help you.

Bye.
Hang on... you are the one who started up quoting me, if you're going to quote someones else's post then you can expect they just might reply, it isn't a troll act to reply to a quote, by your logic you're the troll for starting up quoting my post to begin with, when I was the one just saying what he had to say, not the reverse

I said nothing derogatory at all to you to result in your insulting me like this, yet here you are accusing me of possibly being a troll and telling me that I can't be helped because what you said earlier was too high and other than that what in the the fuck does "too high" mean? You been smoking some funky shit or what? :KEK:

It's okay if you want to keep trolling me tho, you can call me a troll and try to suggest I'm dumb just for disagreeing with you if it makes you feel better and it would be no skin off my nose

I don't think you're a troll, you just got the wrong impression from what I said or something, calm down bro, it's just the internet, there's no need to take it so seriously

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes