locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
HoB didnt have errors like you say i only have at the moment audio.dll problems but no errors you mentiond's
but i HoB whas my favorite since Aya whas just damn frecking perfect this new broad in HoM has way to big tits
which is a downer for me. Aya on the other hand where perfekt size and more natural and so where silvie's

i whould really love to see HoB finishd for realz

BaasB small qstion are you in contact whit the creator or something.
iff so could ask the compleet script and every thing he has and iff some1 know how to make games maybe HoB can becompleeted for real
i really hope that pluss i whould love it iff whe also could play whit silvie on that part whit her triplebarreld Dillon Aero M134D minigun styled weapon
and that whould maybe OP whit her Android ability's but still
also mayb more stripping in the game befor doing actuall sex moves but he maybe it whill in the future

Last edited:

Bertus8

Apr 26, 2018
So basically the story looks like the older one: you have the girl arriving on City, has to fight some thugs, is hired to become a hunter, goes into weird places to fight monsters.
At least they got rid of those ass-ugly creatures like the goblins and the man with the duck beak but the protagonist has a uglier face than the previous one for some reason, oh well

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
anyone have a quick rundown on what's available in this demo? What scenes and what hole gets dicked?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can someone confirm if this is censored or not please? I know the OP says no, but there are mosaics in the screenshots.

Thank you.

There's almost never any censorship with this artist because he...well, he self-censors. Virtually every scene and animation you WILL NOT see actual penetration. So yeah...no need for mosaics if you can't even see it.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
There's almost never any censorship with this artist because he...well, he self-censors. Virtually every scene and animation you WILL NOT see actual penetration. So yeah...no need for mosaics if you can't even see it.
Well I gave the game a quick play and there are mosaics on the genitals just like in the screenshots. Censorship isn't just about hiding penetration....

Bob Grey

Jul 31, 2018
Yeah freezes on first Rena's words in the intro. Tried to run as admin, nothing. Impossible to open with Locale Emulator also, when I right click the exe it doesn't even give me that option. Anyone got an idea how to fix that ?
Still possible to access the menu so the game is not completely frozen, but yeah, no gameplay lol

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes