Elo91

Apr 21, 2024
So what am I supposed to do? Got one mission and now I can't do anything? Rested, talked to everyone, done everything I can, rested again. The mission selection screen has no option to actually start the mission.

Edit: ... ok so you can only start missions via the "sortie" menu in garage...

Last edited:
Reactions: trester123

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
damn very close, tbh most of the Korean girls look similar
They look similar because most people only see Asian Girls on photoshoped/filter-filled photos. And filters focus on one particular look that is considered the most attractive out there.

From my experience of few months out there - 98% of the girls in China, Vietnam, Taiwan, Korea or Japan DO NOT look even remotely like on these photos.
Hell, do I have to bring up one of the countless scandals with asian cosplayers that looked like trolls IRL ? xD

Also, make up. Japanese and Chinese are kinda conservative with their make up but holy hell, are Koreans overdoing it and it shows. Pool date is a must.

So guys, stop simping to asian e-girls out there because they are only slightly more real than an average hentai protagonist xD

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
After I have defeated the three zombies which I think is the latest update, I found a zombie again in the Slum area. Purposefully getting infected got rid of the old infection Gauza. Is there anyway to keep both? I really like the zombie infection too.
Wait, what zombies? Any screenshot? I'm curious for once but I hate going blind after rumours.
And what this infection does?

Orkanbomber

Apr 14, 2020
Wait, what zombies? Any screenshot? I'm curious for once but I hate going blind after rumours.
I think he meant the transformed dudes who put some kind of "insect" inside Rena and then eat it out of her. The only "Zombie" I know off is a game over scene with Laki where he got infected with something by Bagan and then starts to Rot.

egaskrad

Jul 9, 2020
I think he meant the transformed dudes who put some kind of "insect" inside Rena and then eat it out of her. The only "Zombie" I know off is a game over scene with Laki where he got infected with something by Bagan and then starts to Rot.
After you beat Laki, rest a bit. You should have heard news about people turning into monster in the city. Go to the slum. You will find the Zombie from Laki's scene there. Losing to it will give you a new kind of parasite. The main different is that it works very fast. Once my character had it, it only takes her minutes to give birth in the street... and the police surely love it. Then it would reinsert itself and the cycle starts again...

Sadly, Gauza is gone with it.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
After you beat Laki, rest a bit. You should have heard news about people turning into monster in the city. Go to the slum. You will find the Zombie from Laki's scene there. Losing to it will give you a new kind of parasite. The main different is that it works very fast. Once my character had it, it only takes her minutes to give birth in the street... and the police surely love it. Then it would reinsert itself and the cycle starts again...

Sadly, Gauza is gone with it.
Ehmmm...you mean Xenomorph-like alien, not zombie?
Maybe just put a screenshot maiboi xD

Zombie-XD

Jul 30, 2018
Hint: After 20240730 Update - Go to Goto Office and talk to Zeto -> Go to Godrom Town (Convo with Doc) -> Go to Hermer Medical Office and talk to Doctor -> Go to Euno's Lab and talk to Euno -> Move to Slum and Go to Nezon Company

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes