Satanaru606

Jun 5, 2024
No update this next month:

I'm sorry.
I don't think I'll be able to make the update this month either.
I haven't finished any erotic scenes, and I've only implemented new stage backgrounds and enemy characters.
As I wrote before, an update without erotic scenes in my game would be worthless.
I'm sorry, but please make an effort to make another supporter bonus like you did in February.

I'm really sorry that the production is so slow.
Recently, my brain has been busy and I've been wasting my time.
If you're disappointed, please give up on me.
To be honest, I think it's
only natural that you'd give up on me. If you remember, please check back again and I think I'll have made some progress.
Again, I'm sorry.
This is scary. I seriously worry about Inui.
This kind of rapid mental breakdown.
I hope so much he isn't doing anything stupid.
I'm honestly worry about him.

VUDU20

Aug 18, 2024
Hello friends, I could ask a question to see if someone can help me, I am new to the forum.
When I download the game and try to run it I get an error called "UnityPlayer.dll" error, I downloaded the program and now I get errors with other files that end in .dll and now I get the "MSVCP140_APP.dll" error, could someone help me? tell how to solve it? I have windows 10
crying-cat.jpg

Reactions: trester123

tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021
Hello friends, I could ask a question to see if someone can help me, I am new to the forum.
When I download the game and try to run it I get an error called "UnityPlayer.dll" error, I downloaded the program and now I get errors with other files that end in .dll and now I get the "MSVCP140_APP.dll" error, could someone help me? tell how to solve it? I have windows 10
View attachment 3988875
How are you putting the game together? Try following the first reply here.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes