3.80 star(s) 97 Votes

Furytales

Sep 17, 2020
We’re half way through this month any update when we will get this one new scene (update)? Siren posted at 1st of July something, could someone share?

Reactions: allintine

Homelander_

Dec 15, 2021
Hey Patrons!

To celebrate Linda winning the 2023 Milf Showdown competition, I wanted to give her a special outfit and location!

A classic Valencian-inspired outfit was the direction I wanted to go with for this event. Additionally, similar to previous events, I wanted to go with a reskinned background to help make it more immersive. It's actually supposed to be a reskinned version of the backyard but I think the artist and I got a little carried away with this one! Either way, I hope you enjoy this sneak peek!

=====

That's everything for this teaser! Stay tuned for more updates as well as the public/official reveal of the new update!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Furytales

Sep 17, 2020
Hey Patrons!

To celebrate Linda winning the 2023 Milf Showdown competition, I wanted to give her a special outfit and location!

A classic Valencian-inspired outfit was the direction I wanted to go with for this event. Additionally, similar to previous events, I wanted to go with a reskinned background to help make it more immersive. It's actually supposed to be a reskinned version of the backyard but I think the artist and I got a little carried away with this one! Either way, I hope you enjoy this sneak peek!

=====

That's everything for this teaser! Stay tuned for more updates as well as the public/official reveal of the new update!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the info. Anyone got intel on when this update will be released?

SomewhatLewd

Nov 17, 2019
That's what happens with milker games, where it takes months to get a 2 minute update with 1 scene.
Man there's a lot of scenes and there's other games Siren is working on. Wouldn't exactly say milker when theres other games waaayyyy worse then this that don't even have nudity yet

Reactions: rommeltje

Darth platypuss

Sep 12, 2021
I wish that their Games have this artstyle. Boobs aren't as inflated like balloons in zombies retreat, and not much cartoon like as in town of passions. I know that the style was changed from the first couple of updates, but I preferred this overall.

Reactions: kohunronin
Jul 2, 2022
Man there's a lot of scenes and there's other games Siren is working on. Wouldn't exactly say milker when theres other games waaayyyy worse then this that don't even have nudity yet
The problem is that Siren works on so many games at once, meaning every update in each game is below average in order to get said updates out in a timely manner.
In my honest opinion, this is fine, but what isn't fine is the fact that he takes money for each project, separately.
His supporters pay each month and essentially get nothing for 3 months at a time. This is the same for all his games, btw. For HC, that's 15$ each update. And that tier doesn't even include scenes from the game in a format you can view anytime you want. They don't even include sound if you get the highest tier.

Kryapa

Jun 9, 2019
Hey Patrons!

Oh shit, another 3 months to wait for some lame Roman fantasy. This game gets worse with every update. It's wasted. No hope here anymore.

gutei27

May 15, 2018
help
how do i progress with julie, every time i talked to her she just admiring the muscle and after continuingtaking excercise, the dilog always loop to make the mc to excercise

1722696354335.png

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes