3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

Darkinio

Apr 21, 2017
I mean, for real, I did as you guys said, some people over other games said the same thing, it didn`t work unless they did share all 3 files. Their config, their global and their save. It has never worked with my own global and config.
EDIT: config is not required, was just mentioning it. Global was the one required.

It's hard to understand how you can't have 2 files in 1 folder do what they're supposed to do. After more than a week and ~5 replies telling you in details how to make the game see your saves
Thanks, guess you know better what I deserve and what I do not.
EDIT:I just don`t have time to play it over and over again, that`s why I am not playing it from beginning. I delete my games after some time with everything they may contain.
The game is so easy to play... and the scenes basically unlock themselves...

Let him struggle, he deserves it... :KEK:
Nah, I am not trying to offend anybody.
You ever wonder if these people are following you around just to annoy you?

:unsure::unsure:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I mean, for real, I did as you guys said, some people over other games said the same thing, it didn`t work unless they did share all 3 files. Their config, their global and their save. It has never worked with my own global and config.
EDIT: config is not required, was just mentioning it. Global was the one required.

EDIT:I just don`t have time to play it over and over again, that`s why I am not playing it from beginning. I delete my games after some time with everything they may contain.

Well since apparently what we've been telling you for the last ~2 weeks doesn't work, please do tell us what should work, since you somehow know better than this thread, the dev and the dude(s) who made the engine

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018

Sorry bit out of the loop. I usually try and help people with problems like this. I am going to assume you are on PC. It seems you are having trouble carrying over your save and it looks like you have tried a number of solutions that don't seem to work. If you are comfortable with sharing your save I can try and help you out. Just zip the save folder to I know everything is there. If you don't want to post it here you can DM me.

If you are having some other kind of problem don't hesitate to let me know.

Reactions: Doctor Shark

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Beta 0.11 Progress.png

First Look! | House Chores - Beta 0.11

Hey everyone!

It's time to share a first look at the next update coming to House Chores, Beta 0.11!

== Linda ==

The summer heat is only ramping up making it way too hot for Linda to clean in her normal attire. Dressing down is the only logical way to stay cool. Especially with all of this intense cardio ;)

Beta 0.11 will introduce a new costume change for Linda after her main story is completed.

Once fully implemented, switching to this outfit should end up replacing some of her normal activities. Some of her older scenes will have some costume swapped versions while other brand new NSFW moments might appear too!

Some of Linda's older clickables will be receiving a visual adjustment as well!

== Release Window ==

The art is still heavily in progress with quite a bit more to get done so it's still a bit too soon to announce a release window.

This update will be a mix of old and new. Some older scenes have had this costume variation already completed while brand new content is being designed as well.

=====

That's all that I have to share today but stay tuned for more sneak peeks and teasers of upcoming content.

Thank you all so much for your support and I will see you soon with more updates! =D

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Call me crazy or something but I hope in the future updates we can order Linda to walk around the house topless or even naked.
In one of the progress reports the dev did talk about now that sex is available for all 3 women that it is time to start working on getting 3-way's and 4-way's going in the house. So that will open the possibility of what you are asking to happen.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HeathenFilth

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
In one of the progress reports the dev did talk about now that sex is available for all 3 women that it is time to start working on getting 3-way's and 4-way's going in the house. So that will open the possibility of what you are asking to happen.
Oh hell yeah!

Reactions: Donkeybong

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
New player on this and I'm trying to figure out what's happening on the sex scenes. I'm just at the hand jobs and first footjob. All I get is the sound but no pictures or video. Any help with what's going on?

TodongTosco

Aug 18, 2020
Can i ask something? What hint i must do to get sex scene with linda? It seems i got looping everyday (HJ in morning, BJ in daytime, BJ/Paizuri in evening) and never go forward to sex scene in night. Am i missing something or my game got some bug?

Furytales

Sep 17, 2020
Can i ask something? What hint i must do to get sex scene with linda? It seems i got looping everyday (HJ in morning, BJ in daytime, BJ/Paizuri in evening) and never go forward to sex scene in night. Am i missing something or my game got some bug?
You need to talk to her in morning.. she will talk about having to clean her room and then at night you get the scene

Reactions: TodongTosco
3.80 star(s) 93 Votes