3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

kohunronin

Sep 25, 2021
No, I don't want another game other than this one with these changes, but as I said before they are wasting it. And people who have played House Chores know it. They put updates every 3 months, to put 1 scene. You're too quick to have something with mom. Just 5 minutes and she's already masturbating you, in the bathroom you can't do anything except look at her and let her masturbate you. The shower is not used. In the other 3 months they put Emily who entered the game and her short story developed a little until she had a scene of another masturbation with a cosplay 9 months passed. And that in less than 10 minutes I don't know that you don't know the color code of her minigame, it takes nothing to reach the end of the update. Then the same thing happens with the neighbor. Now they are going to put in a swimming pool, and a laundry. Taking into account that they have a room to do things and have a little creativity. I am not looking nor have I said that I am looking for another game. I am giving ideas of how they could be used to do more things in less time. In all the time that House Chores has been in development they have released at least 20 updates to Zombie's Retreat and Town of Passion or more. I don't know how long you've played the game. But if you had played at least 1 year ago, you would give me the reason and you would not say that I am complaining because people with the same thought and reasoning give me the same reason. They have to take new ideas and use them, it's a simple game with great potential to be one of the best considering the art is so good. And I know a lot about games because I spent the entire Sumertime saga. But I do not pretend that it is a copy. But that it has more things without being a clone of it.

Now what I think they should change or implement would be this:

- Economy system to buy things for the girls, work as a pizza boy or as a newspaper delivery boy.
- New outfits for different seasons, Winter, Summer, Autumn and Spring.
- More content in the room.
- More minigames
- Read comics or watch anime to raise Emily's love.
- Help the neighbor to make a move and that gives you love points.
- A map of the neighborhood with at least 5 houses, 1 store, 1 work building and 1 Pizza or Italian place where you can go to dinner with them.
- Watch movies on the couch with Emily, Mom and the neighbor. For this you will have to buy them with the money you earn and they will have events depending on whether you see them during the day, at midnight or at dawn.

I think it's a lot of work but this can be great ideas in the long run for the House Chores development process.

If you like it, support my comment so that if possible the Author@ can see it. Thank you and have a great day.
I agree with this....but only have one more thing to add..with X scene with the mom in kitchen..hope the dev remove her clothing per round we done with her not straight up nude....like start with quicky.. pants go side then after the first we go again pants off then shirt off and then totally nude..with few sweat drip

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I agree with this....but only have one more thing to add..with X scene with the mom in kitchen..hope the dev remove her clothing per round we done with her not straight up nude....like start with quicky.. pants go side then after the first we go again pants off then shirt off and then totally nude..with few sweat drip
That's not the dev, that's the artist. And it seems neither of them want that

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
No, I don't want another game other than this one with these changes, but as I said before they are wasting it. And people who have played House Chores know it. They put updates every 3 months, to put 1 scene. [...] They have to take new ideas and use them, it's a simple game with great potential to be one of the best considering the art is so good. And I know a lot about games because I spent the entire Sumertime saga. But I do not pretend that it is a copy. But that it has more things without being a clone of it.
Yeah, sorry, but using arguments that way doesn't work. Everything you wrote is your opinion, and that opinion is completely valid. I have played the game, I have played Summertime Saga, and I have played House Chores from the start of development. so now we are both equal on terms of discussing our arguments. I don't think they are wasting the game, I don't think they rush things too quickly, and I like that there are games like these were the tempo seems a bit higher. To me there are plenty of games that take ages, have a lot of features, etc.

Would I mind another one of those games with this art, or would I mind this game having all the features you describe? Absolutely not.

Do I like House Chores the way it is now? Yes. Are they therefore wasting things in my view? Absolutely not.

I respect your view, and I get where you are coming from, but you write in a way where you make it seem like your conclusions are based in facts, and they are not. You write about how quick the game goes by, and that therefore it could be better. But that's all an opinion, and you would prefer it if the game were something more than it is. Others might not share that opinion, and by the looks of it, neither does the Dev at this moment. And you know what, that's sad for you, but it is what it is.

That said, I hope you can at least enjoy the game a bit still :)

Pero95

Oct 17, 2022
Yeah, sorry, but using arguments that way doesn't work. Everything you wrote is your opinion, and that opinion is completely valid. I have played the game, I have played Summertime Saga, and I have played House Chores from the start of development. so now we are both equal on terms of discussing our arguments. I don't think they are wasting the game, I don't think they rush things too quickly, and I like that there are games like these were the tempo seems a bit higher. To me there are plenty of games that take ages, have a lot of features, etc.

Would I mind another one of those games with this art, or would I mind this game having all the features you describe? Absolutely not.

Do I like House Chores the way it is now? Yes. Are they therefore wasting things in my view? Absolutely not.

I respect your view, and I get where you are coming from, but you write in a way where you make it seem like your conclusions are based in facts, and they are not. You write about how quick the game goes by, and that therefore it could be better. But that's all an opinion, and you would prefer it if the game were something more than it is. Others might not share that opinion, and by the looks of it, neither does the Dev at this moment. And you know what, that's sad for you, but it is what it is.

That said, I hope you can at least enjoy the game a bit still :)
Others certainly not share his view, but others are also huge fucking morons. These people seem to be fine with the most generic games where they want a dev to add new characters, all of them with the same content as the previous characters in the game (handjob, boobjob, blowjob and finally sex). Does this not bore the shit out of people? It sure does bore me.

So I'll just hop in and say, that guy is 100% right and the devs should see this. All of Sirens game are fundamentally the same. New updates consists of pallete swaps or just a blowjob from a new angle while wearing a different costume. I like their games from a gameplay perspective, but boy does it lack in the actual sexual content. Not to mention all the characters look the same within the game.

Reactions: kakakhan

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Others certainly not share his view, but others are also huge fucking morons. These people seem to be fine with the most generic games where they want a dev to add new characters, all of them with the same content as the previous characters in the game (handjob, boobjob, blowjob and finally sex). Does this not bore the shit out of people? It sure does bore me.

So I'll just hop in and say, that guy is 100% right and the devs should see this. All of Sirens game are fundamentally the same. New updates consists of pallete swaps or just a blowjob from a new angle while wearing a different costume. I like their games from a gameplay perspective, but boy does it lack in the actual sexual content. Not to mention all the characters look the same within the game.
So... "that guy" is 100% right, yet you also write "These people seem to be fine with..". If people are okay with getting the same thing over and over, that's okay, no? You can't "be right" when it comes to an opinion.

You want B, other people want A. Doesn't matter if that makes them "huge fucking morons", it is what it is. You are welcome to voice your opinion on it, but don't pretend that because you want something more elaborate, it therefore also makes your opinion better (personally, I'm of the opinion that your and "that guy's" tone could also use some nuancy to be honest). It's okay if people want simple things, and if those simple things do not bore them.

Again, I agree, diversity is the spice of life and all that, and to me there are plenty of other games out there that fulfil my wants. And again, I wouldn't mind seeing this game get more features, become more complex. But, I also don't mind it the way it is now, because I get my complex and more feature-filled games elsewhere.

Guess that makes me at least part "huge fucking moron", but I'm okay with it :whistle::coffee:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So... "that guy" is 100% right, yet you also write "These people seem to be fine with..". If people are okay with getting the same thing over and over, that's okay, no? You can't "be right" when it comes to an opinion.

You want B, other people want A. Doesn't matter if that makes them "huge fucking morons", it is what it is. You are welcome to voice your opinion on it, but don't pretend that because you want something more elaborate, it therefore also makes your opinion better (personally, I'm of the opinion that your and "that guy's" tone could also use some nuancy to be honest). It's okay if people want simple things, and if those simple things do not bore them.

Again, I agree, diversity is the spice of life and all that, and to me there are plenty of other games out there that fulfil my wants. And again, I wouldn't mind seeing this game get more features, become more complex. But, I also don't mind it the way it is now, because I get my complex and more feature-filled games elsewhere.

Guess that makes me at least part "huge fucking moron", but I'm okay with it :whistle::coffee:
I'd say you can have a wrong opinion. Or how would you deal with stuff like "I believe water is dry" .....

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Release Coming Soon!

Hey everyone!

In the last post I mentioned that I'm planning to release Beta 0.11 on Friday Nov 25th for $5+ HC Patrons!

I'm still targeting this release date, however, I may push the date back by a day or two depending on how smooth the finishing touches go. So if you don't see the update live on Friday, don't panic!

As usual, the public release date will be 3 days after the $5+ release date.

====

This update is a mix of adding some new content while updating and expanding on a lot of old interactions as well so I hope you enjoy exploring those events with Linda!

Thank you all so much for playing House Chores! I'll see you soon with the new update =D

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
This update is a mix of adding some new content while updating and expanding on a lot of old interactions as well so I hope you enjoy exploring those events with Linda!
Linda??? you mean... the petition worked?! :PogChamp:

...or wait is he just saying he hopes you enjoy exploring all the old scenes with linda with the expansions to it?...

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's twitter.

FicEoisXkAQ6ZNc.jpeg

This weekend, the next update of House Chores will be live for $5+ HC Patrons! Linda is in need of some fresh clothes. You can stay focused and help her with the laundry, right? (public/free release will be 3 days after $5+ patron release)

Exact release date is still TBD. Either Saturday or Sunday depending on how long it takes to apply the finishing touches!

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
So it looks like they are doing the character showdown again. The discord is having a tournament for the men and the women. The winner of the women's tournament is supposed to get a extra scene in there game. Currently only the men's is running now. I will try and post the links to vote as soon as I can.

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes