3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Any idea how to unlock the new scene ? Got her maxed from previous builds and can only do the laundry alone, she never gets in there. Also need the new costume ....

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Any idea how to unlock the new scene ? Got her maxed from previous builds and can only do the laundry alone, she never gets in there. Also need the new costume ....
You need to get about 2/3 relationship points. You should see a "!" then go to sleep.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HouseChores-0.11Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
0.11 Changelog

New Costume:
Linda Casual (unlocked naturally during her storyline)

New Scenes:
Linda Laundry Room Sex

Updated Scenes/Art (Costume Swap):
Linda Blowjob
Linda Living Room Quickie Sex
Linda Bending Over CG

New Room:
Laundry Room

tamaco

Jul 19, 2017
Most of the other game delay the update for Christmas.. But this game is different! Thx dev u r the best

biglow123

Nov 4, 2017
Does anyone know why my saves are never saved every time I boot up this game and how to fix it?
I don't remember if old saves don't work or if they are just not saved from one version to another.

If its the former, obvivously only the creator can solve it by developing in a way that the saves are portable, if its the latter, same thing, the way I see creators making sure saves appear on any version of the game you play is using a default directory in in the system instead of just saving files in the game folder which is what this creator does, but you can always keep your saves somewhere you can find later, like in a forum's post

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes